Chapter one

YAH!!!

The beginning of mark's morning is not always good. Waking up with masive eyebags under his eyes for about half a month. Then he realizes being part of this project is not a good idea. Standing up from the chair Mark heads up to the bathroom to clean his face. 'Omo seriously this mr.wang project thingy is driving me crazy' Mark talk to himself.

Wait, mr wang? Wang wang wang...AH! As you expect its jackson wang the national fencing athlete. Feels like he's getting old for fencing, now Jackson is a model. Then what's the connection between mark and jackson? Well Mark is a worker of JJ project publishing, he's one of the writer there. And this Jackson is way too whiny about his biography. Well that's what his coworker, Jinyoung said to him. Jinyoung handled this project before, then he give his work to Mark, because he cant take it anymore. Using korean beef set as the prize Mark agreed to take Jinyoung's job. Mark is cheap sometimes. Back to the story, even Jackson decides to come to Mark's place to see if Mark doing his biography well. He said he will be at Mark's place on Sunday 8o'clock, and today is Sunday...Then Mark widened his eyes as he brush his teeth, forgetting something he's running to his work room to check his phone 'damn! its 7.50' Mark cursing himself. He's rushing to the bathroom again finished his tooth brushing then go take a bath. Mark finisehed when the doorbell is ringing. Still drying his hair he heads up to see who is it. Oh well, not surprised its Jackson.wow. Then he let the latter come into his apartement.

MARK POV

This Jackson guy is okay though, then why Jinyoung seems really pissed with him. "Done staring?" Jackson asks Mark. Mark look up to Jackson, geez control yourself Mark. "Ah sorry, what did you say again?" Mark acting dumb,again. Jackson just looking at him with questioning look. "No..nothing?" "...." "Did you get any breakfast yet?" Mark asks Jackson. "Nope." Jackson is now playing on his phone. "Should we get breakfast first then work?" "Sure" Woah, did he get spelled by queen elsa?tsk so cold.

Mark and Jackson go to the nearest convenience store in front of Mark's apartement. "So what do you want to eat?" Marks asks "Ramen is fine" "There's nothing else though, okay wait" After making his and Jackson's ramen, Mark rushes to the table because he doesnt want Jackson to starve. Jackson is his client afterall. Mark puts down the cup on the table, as he put the cup down some of the water spilled to his hand. "Shoot!" He's not kidding its burning hot. Im about to faint right now, seriously.

JACKSON POV

We're going to grab some breakfast in front of the apartement. We? Well its me and Mark, my biography writer. I have to come to his place because ive been correcting many mispelled and uncorrect information,geez is he even working hard?its okay anyway, after meet him by myself he's pretty cute though which is nice for me so i can endure my anger. Ive been stressed out lately. Okay done describing, i can feel Mark is getting closer to our table. "Shoot!" I hear him squeal. So unmanly. I looked up from my phone to find Mark's hand is getting red because of the hot water. Then i see his face, half trying to enduring the pain and half is about zoning out. I dont know what to do, then i remember something what my mom have told me. Water, thanks mom. I grab him by the wrist then pulled him to the bathroom. After we reach the sink, i turned down the tap water then placed Mark's hand. He cring a little bit, maybe it hurt. Mark's other hand clutch to Jackson shirt. 'Is it hurt a lot?' Jackson thought as he stared at Mark's face for a good minute. Even they just met, Jackson feels comfortable beside Mark. Wait..this is too fast..no way..what is this feeling?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP!! 

hope you all like it and if you got any advice tell me in the comment box

this story is inspired by a korean drama flower boy next door, but the personality of Mark in he is the opposite of Go Dok Mi or Park Shin Hye

and also i dont know how publishing house really work, sorryXD

AWW JACKSON~