3

Watching stars

            Wonshik is gonna die in my hands someday I'll make sure of that Oh...yeah. I stomped over to my cubicle and slammed my bag down on the desk startling the other person who swivelled his chair around to face me. " Looks like your in a good mood today noona " he said raising an eyebrow. I heaved a sigh " Sanghyuk enough with the sarcasm, I've had enough of it today " I said. He chuckled " Does it have to do withyour new apartment? " he asked. I frowned " Sort of..".

" AHA! " Sanghyuk yelled jumping up in his seat " Lemme guess annoying neighbor? ". I grinned as Hongbins face crossed my mind

" Nope.. which reminds me, my neighbor is quite   dreamy " . " Ugh...watching you get all flirty is the grossest thing ever " he remarked.

" Shut up "

" Neighbors girlfriend? ". I scoffed .

 

 " Close "

" Neighbors wife? "

" SANGHYUK!!! "  

" His dog? "

I glared at him

" What? even I get jealous when I watch bikini girl play with her teacup chihuahua" 

I laughed as I ruffled his hair.

       Han Sanghyuk, the two of us joined work around the same time. I was humbly requested( more like threatened) by his mother to  look after him as he was younger than most of the people here. Sanghyuk had graduated college 2 years earlier since he was so smart and was often teased by other male colleagues. Poor kid, aside from all that he was super immature and had a strange obsession with his Caucasian neighbor aka. bikini girl.

       " So who got you all riled up huhHuh? " he asked. " Neighbors friend " I said as I clenched my fist. " Ah..so close " he mumbled. " He called me s3x deprived Sanghyuk!! " I said.

 " Well..noona you are kinda- "  

" thats not the point! He was so mean! I just wanna take his worm like face and slam it into the nearest brick wall!! " 

" Whoa...you are pissed " he said as his eyes grew wide.

I sighed " Anyways we need to get back to work I'll tell you more about him later " I then settled myself down in my chair and began to do what I do best, type codes.

       

      "..and he calls me deprived Jaehwan!! " I exclaimed as I sipped o my coffee. My other friend Jaehwan nodded as his eyebrows furrowed , " I totally sympathize with you Yunhee " he said patting my back. The three of us were seated in the office cafeteria arranged around a small square table.

" But hyung " Sanghyuk interrupted with his mouth full of chicken " noona is kinda-"

" SANGHYUK!! "

" Sorry" 

Jaehwan rolled his eyes " Anyway what I wanna say is, don't let that guy get to you trust me I know plenty of guys who insult girls but dont actually mean it , I doubt if he actually means any harm " he said. 

       If I were to pick the more mature one out of the two I'd probably pick Jaehwan. He like Sanghyuk was also bullied quite a bit because of his skinny frame and nerdy appearance. He also has some caucasian-esque feature which made me doubt his nationality too. Despite the fact that he was older he was extremely childish.

      " OHH!! Look Sanghyuk its a fly I'm gonna name it squishy! "

______

        I yawned as the door to the elevator opened when I arrived on the 21st floor. As soon as I stepped out of the elevator I was pulled by the arm and roughly shoved against the wall. I blinked rapidly and raised my head to the person whose face was a few mere inches away from mine . Once I saw who it was I rolled my eyes , " Hello Wonshik ".

      He mimicked my actions and bent down to my eye level " You've got some nerve you know that? " he said, my eyes shifted to his left eye which was  was now lined with a bright shade of purple.  I held back my laugh, he deserved what he got " Consider it as payback for using inappropriate terms " I said smugly.

" You freaking punched me in the face woman " he said coming closer. I turned my face a little away from his, the close proximity made me feel really uncomfortable. " And now you'll get something in return " he said coldly.

I turned back to look at him as he gave a menacing smile and silently prayed that I can somehow escape from the grasp of Kim Wonshik.

Author-nim corner^^

Oooh what does Ravi have in mind? :O

Yunhee gave Wonshik a black eye xD

See? I told you she was awesome