2 different worlds

Dream to reality

Yoona's POV

"KYAAAA!" That right, it was fangirl scream

For? Of course the Kingka in school, Ok TaecYeon.

He is charming, beastly and basically the hottest guy in school. I can't believe that I actually have a crush on him. You read it right, I have a crush on him. Sometimes, I find it stupid to fall for him, like the chances between me and him is zero.

Why?

1.If you don't know, I am classified in the nerd group or low-class group while he is classified as the popular and high-class group.Hey, do you think high-class people would notice us, low-class people? Obviously not, they just mock you and bully you. One great example is Jessica Jung, the queenka. She just get on my nerves ever single time, humilate me whenever she have  chance to. Worst, she insult my parents. That my life.

2.Everyone in the school know that Jessica like TaecYeon. Like seriously, Jessica would flirt when get the chances and TaecYeon would just flow along. That break her heart whenever she see it. They most probably would be a couple soon that what I always thought. Right?

There are more reasons and the main point is that TaecYeon would never take interst on a girl like her..

"Unnie, can I go to the class first?" I asked Yuri, my only friend in school
 She is the only one I told about me crushing on TaecYeon, I trusted her a lot. At first, I thought she would mock me but she didn't. Instead, she actually encourage me and ask me to fight for him which I thought is kind of silly. He wouldn't fall for me..

"I will go with you" Yuri said.

I guesss she is overprotectibe of me because of what Jessica did yesterday.

When we reached the classroom, it was expected. Nobody have arrived so most probably they are still outisde fangirling. I sat down on my seat, Yuri beside me and I looked out of the windows. It give a perfect view of what is happening outside. Jessica has arrived wearing her most iest clothes you ever seen and boys are most probably drooling over her, I was disgusted at that sight. What more, she actually went up to TaecYeon and said a few english word I suppose and kiss him. I quickly looked away, who would want to.

"It over" Yuri said
"Over what?" I asked curiosuly

"The kissing" She answered. She knew me well.

"Okay.." I said and the bell rang

The teacher came in and announce something shocking. Very


 

A/N: So how is the first chapter? I know it short sorry. But I wasn't really able to update because of high fever and I need some rest. I hope you enjoy the first chapter and left a comment. Thanks to those who have already subscribed. I promise I will try to make a longer update tomorrow. Just treat this as a small introduction?