First and Final

I'd Rather F*** You

A/N: I was able to write this because of IamEunice. So in a way I dedicate this to you J Hope you and everyone who reads it will enjoy it.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

You ran a single finger down the crease with such a confident smile on your face. You looked up to make sure no one would disturb you and your muse. You slowly lowered head and took in the musky fragrance that which provides you with so much pleasure. Your mind runs wild, you start to lose focus. You just tighten your arms aroun-

“mino”

You hear your name whispered ever so slowly but you chose to ignore it.

No one will disturb us. I will finish what I started. You think to yourself with a smirk gracing your face. This is your time and you will enjoy it to your fullest. You run your fingers again through the many layers, itching for them to reveal everything to you. The tension and suspense is killing you. You don’t care anymore, this is your time to release. Your time to devour the moment and you will do it slowly. You want to remember everything.

You clear your desk and look down. For a moment you want to be gentle but you just can’t hold it. You spread open-

“Mino that is a book your holding. Why are you always so weird when you’re reading? Actually you always behave all erted and when you’re with your book.” Jinwoo said.

Seriously hyung!

“Did you not see the do not disturb sign on my door?” you ask without looking up.

You hear the door open wider and then close. You know he is in the room but you will not give up!

I will finish this book no matter what!

Just then the book in your hands is grabbed away and sent flying in some direction of your office.

You finally look up with intentions of giving your lover a good scolding but you’re unable to. Your mouth is wide open, the only words that come to your mind are

, hard….so hard….so so so very hard.

Standing in front of you, across your desk is Jinwoo with your dress shirt that you wore to work earlier that day. You abruptly stand up and walk your way to him. You finally see that he is ONLY wearing your shirt.

.

You automatically pull him closer to you and kiss him passionately. You lift him and place him on your desk while knocking everything over. You don’t care about the button while you just rib the shirt open. You stop kissing to catch your breath and to quickly undress.

“Don’t you want to finish that ing book” Jinwoo asks with a smirk.

“No I rather you. I only want to hear you scream and moan my name” You tell him before kissing him again. This is going to be a long night and you will make him say your name throughout the night.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey ppls!!!!!! Ok so I could write more than this because well I’m not good with writing all the smexxxy things. But if anyone wants to write a sequel than go ahead J

Also would like to thank IamEunice again because girl without your question and our convo I would not have been able to come up with this. So thanks XD