Revenge

My Ex's Twins

 

“Let’s break up.”

Yooyoung stared at his boyfriend, Youngmin, “I know you’re surprised, but-“ “Fine, it’s now over, it’s because of her, isn’t it?” Yooyoung cut his words and leave her now ex-boyfriend alone.

*I know I shouldn’t have date that player!* Yooyoung thought while walking with stomping her foot, “I’m bored of you too, go awa-“

Yooyoung suddenly fell on her , she bumped with a guy, she lift her head up to see this familiar face. “What do you want now, Lee Youngmin?” She asked, earning a confused looks on the guy’s face, “But.. I’m not Youngmin.”

Yooyoung raised an eyebrow, eye-ing the guy from head to toe, he’s black haired, he does looks alike with Youngmin, but there is some difference. “Who are you?”

“I’m Lee Kwangmin, if you’re talking about Youngmin who I know, he’s my twin brother.” Kwangmin explains, getting a nod from Yooyoung as she her ice cream. “I’m Lee Yooyoung, nice to meet you.”

“So, how do you know him? Friends?” He asks, as Yooyoung shooks her head, “He is, uhm.. My..Ex..” She said, and giving silence to the conversation.

“But he never did tell me about a twins, are you guys not close?” Yooyoung innocently asked, “We’re close, maybe he didn’t tell it because I live far away.”

“Where do you live?” “The states, just cameback today.” Kwangmin said as Yooyoung forms into an ‘o’.

“You know, I can help you to get revenge because he cheats on you.”

 

 

“You sure about this?” Yooyoung asked, feeling nervous and happy at the same time. “It’s alright, he won’t knows anyway.” Kwangmin answered, earning a nod from Yooyoung.

“Oh, oh, he’s here!” Kwangmin said as he points to Youngmin and a girl on the entrance.

“Where do you want to go after this, babe?” Youngmin asked to the girl, “Anywhere you like, oppa.” She said as both of them smiled to each other.

“So it’s really her.” Yooyoung whispered, but it’s loud enough to heard by Kwangmin, but he keeps on silent. “How do you know that he’s going here, anyway?” Yooyoung asked after tugging Kwangmin’s shirt. “I asked him last night.” He said, winking at Yooyoung as she blushed.

“Your order, lady.”

“When did you order that?” Youngmin asked to the girl as she shrugged, then notice something on it, “Oh my, Youngmin oppa!” Youngmin blinked when he saw her taking something from the glass, then his jaw dropped when he knows what it is.

“Oppa, is this from you?” She asked, smiling happily to Youngmin. Then he smiles awkwardly, raising the girls’ eyebrow. “This is not from you?” “Oh, no, it’s from me, wear it.”

“No, you know that I don’t like liars, right? If this is not from you, you can just tell me, oppa!” She said as she leaves Youngmin dumbfounded, then mess his own hair, “Ugh, how can she be mad just because of this.”

“Uh..Kwangmin?” Yooyoung turned to Kwangmin who has this victorious smile on his face, “Come on, we need to go to next place.” *N-Next place?!*

 

“What are we doing here?” Yooyoung asked, but her eyes are on the pretty clothes. “He told me that he’s going buy his ‘another’ girlfriend cloth here.” Kwangmin said, eyes looking for Youngmin. “Look, he’s already here, with different girl.” *Ugh, he really is a player.*

“Let’s see if this is good for you.” Youngmin smiled to the girl as she enters the changing room, but before she can close the door, Kwangmin pushed Youngmin to the changing room.

“Y-Youngmin-ah?” “I-It’s not like what you think-“ Youngmin tried to explain, but was cutted by a slap of the girl. “You ert!” She said then leaves. “What’s wrong with today..” Youngmin sighed, “I feel I know someone who would push me like that.”

In the other side, Kwangmin laughed after seeing the red part of Youngmin’s face, following by Yooyoung who laugh her head off now. “Oh my, this is fun!”

“Will he go to another place?” Yooyoung asked, as Kwangmin stop laughing, “I don’t think so, he told me that he will just go home after this..”

Yooyoung’s face fell, “I can’t met with you anymore then.” She whispered, but once again Kwangmin heard it, he smiled and pats Yooyoung’s head, “We still can be friends, Yooyoung-ah.”

“Y-You heard me?!” Yooyoung asked, with blushing face as Kwangmin start laughing again, she hit Kwangmin’s chest playfully, “It’s not funny Lee Kwangmin!”

 

 

Youngmin where resting on the sofa when he heard the door of his house opened, then he turned to Kwangmin who is standing behind the sofa now, “Why didn’t you go here immediately after coming from the states?” Youngmin asked, “I was busy breaking someone else's relationship.”

Youngmin stared at him in shock, “You…why did you do this to me?!”

“I didn’t tell you it was you, hyung.” Kwangmin said calmly as he go to his room.

“Yah, Lee Kwangmin!!”