Chapter 1 (Final)

One and Only

Hyoyeon had a day off so she stayed at home, glued to the couch, eyes glued to the TV, hands glued to the bowl of gogumas her manager cooked for her. Her manager is taking a nap in the room so Hyoyeon is alone at the living room. She was going through the channels and then she saw Weekly Idol being aired.

Weekly Idol can be counted as her favorite program, she's like the regular guest on Weekly Idol. MCs Coni and Doni both adored her and treat her very well. Who doesn't adore the cute and y Kim Hyoyeon anyway?

[Weekly Idol] 

"Let's welcome the popular girl group these days, Triplets!" Doni introduced the guest for that week and Hyoyeon's eyes widened when she saw the newly debuted girl group trio from her company. She was proud of course but she doesn't know their names or anything, she just knows that they're her labelmates and sees them practicing all the time.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Triplets!" They introduced themselves.

"I'm Leader Yuri."
"I'm YoonA."
"I'm maknae Seohyun."

So her name's Seohyun...

After a little bit of talking, they get to their first section which is the Random Play Dance. 

Hyoyeon was observing Seohyun from the very start and she finds Seohyun a very annoyingly cute maknae which she hates yet loves. Whenever Yuri makes a mistake, Seohyun will glare at her and pull her to the position she's supposed to be at. 

What a cute girl...

A smile crept on Hyoyeon's face.

After successfully ended the Random Play Dance section, they get to their second section, Rewriting Profiles. 

After 6 minutes or so, it's Seohyun's profile. The time Hyoyeon's been waiting for, she wants to know Seohyun more.

"Seo Juhyun. 22 years old. You like Kim Hyoyeon???" Coni asked with his widened eyes.

"No, no. Not those kind of like.. Just I really respect and look up to her as an artist."

"Hyoyeon-ssi's in your company too, right?" 

"Yes, Seohyun really respect and likes Hyoyeon sunbaenim. She's a fan of Hyoyeon Sunbaenim ever since her trainee days." Yuri said.

"Seohyun likes Hyoyeon sunbaenim to the extent that when she meets her parents or friends, she would say "annyeonghaseHYO"" Yoona added which made the whole Weekly Idol team laughed.

"Really?! Why not Seohyun send a message video to Hyoyeon? She might be watching this at home." 

Omo, this girl is really cute!

"Aish..." Seohyun hid her reddened face but looked up again, "annyeonghaseyo, Hyoyeon sunbaenim... I hope you can look after Triplets and I hope we can talk more in the company..." Seohyun bowed a little at the end and both her team members hugged her proudly.

"Actually, I might be able to help you a little bit." Doni said after Seohyun said what she wants to say to Hyoyeon.

"I have Hyoyeon's number. We're quite close actually. We're friends. I'll help you call her." Doni said and fished out his phone. 

"Annyeong!"

"Oh oppa annyeonghaseyo!"

"Are you watching Weekly Idol now?"

"I am."

"Seriously?"

"Aish seriously! I'm gonna hang up if you don't hurry up!"

"Who's the oppa here now?" Doni joked.

"Anyway, Triplets are here with us now---"

"I told you I'm watching Weekly Idol! I know who's the guest you pabo!" Hyoyeon made everyone laughed, as usual.

"We're wondering if you have a few minutes to talk to Seohyun?"

"Sure, of course. Get her on the phone."

"Yoboseyo sunbaenim..." Seohyun said shyly.

"Annyeong Seohyun ah... Thanks for being my fan and we can talk more tomorrow, I'll be at the company."

"Thank you..." Seohyun said shyly.

"Fighting Triplets! Fighting Mr Mr!"

"Kamsahabnida Hyoyeon sunbaenim!!" Triplets yelled into the phone together.

"Since they're from your company and you're so famous, boast something about them." Coni said.

"Ahhh... They're really hardworking and getting very famous these days. I'm afraid they will take over me kekeke. They're really talented and I hope Hyohunnies can also look after and take care of them!"

"Nobody asks you to promote your fanclub... Anyway thank you for picking up my phone call bye!" Doni hung up first because he knew Hyoyeon would scold him.

~*~*~

Hyoyeon is taking a break from dancing. She leaned against the wall and look up on what's up on that day in Twitter and Instagram. When she was going to take another mouthful of water, the door to the practice room opened and it was Triplets. 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." They greeted Hyoyeon politely although they looked shocked that their senior is there.

"Annyeong!" Hyoyeon greeted them back cheerily and looked over at Seohyun who's now looking on the floor, trying to hide her face.

"Sunbaenim, all the practice rooms are taken up..we need to practice our choreography, so can we borrow your practice room for awhile?" Yuri, the leader asked.

"Aigo, just call me Hyoyeonie. We're same age, right? And for the both of you, call me unnie." Hyoyeon smiled warmly at them, "and you guys don't have your own practice room?! I need to talk to the management." Hyoyeon joked.

"Arasso, sunbae--Hyoyeonie." Yuri bowed although they're same age. 

"I'll be back in the evening for a recording. Come to watch if you guys want to." Hyoyeon took her bag and went off while waving.

"Hyoyeon sunbaenim is really cool, right?!" Yoona said, becoming a fangirl of Hyoyeon.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Seohyun shouted out of excitement. She hid her face after realizing how big her reaction was.

"Let's practice and go to watch Hyoyeonie's recording later! Kekeke." Yuri giggled, a little shy after saying Hyoyeon's name.

~*~*~

Hyoyeon is done for her audio recording in just 2 hours. Out of curiosity, she went to her practice room to see if Triplets are still practicing. She peeked into the room and saw Seohyun alone, sitting on the floor with her head down.

"Seohyunie? Are you alright?" Hyoyeon pat Seohyun on her back.

"Unnie.." Seohyun pouted. her pout is incredibly cute...

"Is something wrong?" Hyoyeon's motherly side came out. 

"I...I still can't memorize the choreography..."

"Tell you a tip. Dance the choreography by your heart, memories the choreography by your heart, not by your mind." Hyoyeon poked Seohyun's temple softly.

"Come, show me your choreography, I'll teach you how." Seohyun showed Hyoyeon her group's new choreography and they danced together.

~*~*~

"Unnie, thank you so much." Seohyun sat down on the floor and gulped down a bottle of water.

Hyoyeon wiped Seohyun's sweat using her bare hands and Seohyun blushed. Hyoyeon began to wonder if her like for Seohyon is just sisterly or was she really starting to like Seohyun.

"If you really wanna thank me then treat me to supper. Where are your unnies by the way?" Hyoyeon said half-seriously, half-jokingly.

"Sorry unnie, we still don't have our individual income settlement yet so our income are being equally distributed so I can't treat you to some expensive supper.. Besides, it's quite late now and unnie should go home and rest. My unnies are already at the dorm."

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding. And of course I'll pay. Let's hang out tomorrow, do you have any schedules?"

"As far as I remember, we don't have any tomorrow.." Seohyun shook her head cutely.

"Let's take a picture before leaving!" Hyoyeon suggested and took out her phone and tapped on the Instagram icon.

with my cutest Seohyunie! Take care and support Triplets, Hyohunnies! ^_^ ~ IG Caption

~*~*~

Morning came, Hyoyeon reached the company and fans ran to her as soon as she steps out of the van. Her manager was busy chasing her fans away. All Hyoyeon could do was to smile and wave and accept some gifts.

Hyoyeon went to the practice room Triplets always use and she saw them in there. Hyoyeon went in and they immediately stopped practicing.

"Annyeong sunbaenim!" They greeted Hyoyeon enthusiastically.

"I thought I say not to call me sunbaenim?!" Hyoyeon pretended to be mad. 

"Sorry Hyoyeon unnie..." Yoona said.

"Just joking!!! Aigo." Hyoyeon pinched Yoona's cheek.

"Want to have breakfast with me at the cafeteria?" Hyoyeon asked them.

"I think Seohyun would like to! I drank my Ma juice and Yoona has ate hers. Seohyun hasn't had anything." Yuri said and she and Yoona giggled, leaving a shy Seohyun standing there.

"Then, I'll bring Seohyun out for awhile!" Hyoyeon slipped her fingers into Seohyun's and dragged her out of the room.

"So, how's your idol life?" Hyoyeon asked while waiting for her food to be served.

"Quite ok...sometimes I feel tired but everything will be alright with my two unnies always by my side." Seohyun smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"What if...I say I like you?" Seohyun widened her eyes, she opened but no words seem to be coming out.

"I think unnie needs to rethink again. Your like for me might be just a sisterly like...like how Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie like me..just a sisterly like.." Seohyun answered which shocked Hyoyeon. She didn't know Seohyun was this mature.

"You're right."

~*~*~

Weeks passed, Hyoyeon and Seohyun had been hanging out and sticking with each other pretty much every time Seohyun ends practice or when Hyoyeon is having an off day. A scandal between them almost broke out when 1/3 of Hyoyeon's Instagram are filled with Seohyun and her's selca, but luckily Hyoyeon was smart enough.

The two other members of Triplets and Hyoyeon's fans thought they were dating until Hyoyeon had to clear that misunderstanding. 

Hyoyeon thought a lot about her feelings towards Seohyun for these past few weeks as well, she has decided -- her feelings towards Seohyun is not just a sisterly love but real love. True love.

She doesn't know if Seohyun like her as well but she's going to try.

"Seohyun ah. What if I say I love you?" Hyoyeon and Seohyun are on the phone. 

"I...I will trust you.."

Hyoyeon could feel that Seohyun is blushing.

"Then... I love you." 

 "unnie... We have a two years ..do you really not mind?"

"I don't mind, Hyun. Age is just a number to me."

"I need some time to think..."

"Go ahead, but I won't give you too much time to think." Hyoyeon said half jokingly.

"Unnie! Don't be rude."

Although Hyoyeon is older, she listens to Seohyun every time. 


~*~*~

"Seohyunie! I have 3 tickets for my concert tonight. Please come!"

Hyoyeon started her World Tour and she decided to invite Triplets to the show tonight. 

"We'll check our schedules and let you know again tonight." Seohyun smiled wanted to go, but Hyoyeon stopped her.

"Please come, for the sake of me." Hyoyeon held Seohyun's hand tightly.

"See you tonight." Hyoyeon's eyes turned into crescent shapes when she know what Seohyun meant.

Hyoyeon is in the preparation room at the backstage, 5 minutes more her concert in Seoul will kick start and she knew Triplets' presence is going to leave a huge impact on the concert that she's doing tonight.

"Hyoyeon! 1 minute more!" The manager rushed Hyoyeon to the side stage to get ready to get on stage for the opening song. The lights were dimmed and the VCR is playing halfway, everyone was already screaming.

[Skip to Encore]

Triplets are having fun, they were seated at the first row of the VIP seats. Hyoyeon was always looking for Triplets, Seohyun to be exact but of course she would have fun with her fans from time to time.

"Hyohunnies! I have a favor to ask from all of you!" Hyoyeon said to her fans and put a finger to her lips, telling them to keep quiet.

"Thank you for always staying by my side, taking care of me, spending money on me, spending so much time on me instead of studying or working. If I were to date, will all of you mind?" Hyoyeon asks and looks at the crowd. Some with a very happy expression, some looking shocked, some looking at Hyoyeon in disbelief.

"There's this girl... Whom I started having a good feeling about her when I watched Weekly Idol. At first, I thought I was just having a sisterly love for her, but after spending so much time with her, I realize my love for her is true love. Before I even decide to discuss with my company, I would like to ask you all, my precious Hyohunnies. I don't want to hurt any single one of you. I'd give up on my love life if any single one of you here does not want me to date." With that sentence, those whom didn't agree to Hyoyeon dating, agreed to let go of her. Because of how much she is willing to sacrifice for her fans, they let her go. 

In the end, the whole stadium of Hyohunnies chanted 'YES' for her, that they are willing to accept it if Hyoyeon is dating.

"Thank you so much, my Hyohunnies. Now, it's time for me to reveal who this girl is. She's here at the show too and do you guys know who is Triplets?" Hyoyeon asked and her fans shouted 'yes'.

"Yep, she is Triplets' maknae, Seo Juhyun. Can I go there?" Hyoyeon made her way towards Triplets along with a few securities around her.

"Be my girlfriend, will you?" The spotlight is on them, Hyoyeon held Seohyun's hands and looked at her.

Seohyun only managed to nod her head and bursts into tears. 

"Take care of her well if not I'll smack your head! Even if you are my sunbaenim!" Yuri warned Hyoyeon not to bully their precious maknae.

"I love you." Hyoyeon couldn't kiss Seohyun in front of her fans so she hugged her. 

"Let's have fun!" Hyoyeon shouted and ran back to the stage with so much energy.

~*~*~ 

Seohyun went to find Hyoyeon at the backstage after the concert while Yuri and Yoona went to the van first.

"Babe!" Hyoyeon hugged her girlfriend as soon as she sees her. 

Seohyun wipes Hyoyeon's sweat using her bare hands and took the initiative to kiss Hyoyeon on her lips first.

"Thank you." Hyoyeon said out of a sudden.

"Whatever for?" Seohyun showed her eyesmile.

"Even though I'm not perfect, you still accepted me." 

"Isn't it the same with me? I'm not perfect either. Nobody is perfect."

"No, you are perfect, to me. Thank you, for falling onto the ground for 21 years."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Pabo! I mean you're an angel."

"Ya! Unnie!"

"Seohyun ah.. Don't leave me, don't ever leave me.."

"I won't ever leave you, I won't ever let go of your hands, unnie."

Hyoyeon slowly move her face closer to Seohyun's and then eventually their lips touched. Heads moving in sync as though it's not the first time they are kissing each other.

~*~*~

After Hyoyeon and Seohyun's dating news came out, Hyoyeon was on the news headline for a month. Everyday people are talking about them, talking about her or Seohyun. They are both glad that only a few percentage didn't accept their relationship, but most of Hyoyeon's and Seohyun's fans accepted it.

Hyoyeon has a radio schedule today and they are now doing the section where Hyoyeon's fans can send in questions or messages and Hyoyeon have to reply them.

"Next question!" Sunny, the radio DJ said, "who is Seohyun to you?"

Hyoyeon hesitated for awhile, "she is my One and Only."