playing in the dark

The spiritual shop

The water slowly continued to drip off her clothes and onto the floor , she didn't look back behind her but proceeded .A loud echoing howl was lurking ahead of her , Sabrina finally stopped right at that spot in the darkness where she could sense the presence of the dark creature examine her in the darkness in a 360 degree motion . 


She didn't not make any sounds but she clench on her staff really tight waiting for the creature to attack her first , but before she could attack it first she was sent flying out from the darkness landing outside the tunnel where a bright light shined outside . As the creature ran after her jumping into the light and the drizzling wet rain she realized what that creature was .  


Sabrina's eyes widen as her legs were paralyze by the shock of her body. The four legged creature with large sharp horns and a long tongue hanging down stood in front of her .Like a jaguar but more deform looking , while the blood from her elbow slowly started bleeding  .Her hands continued to shake while her mind was numb , her staff was right in front of her right leg.With one twitch form her right leg trying to reach for her staff ,  it signal the deform creature to attack her with a leap straight at her .

At that moment, a large flame appeared  right in front of her as it burn the deform creature to ashes and dissolved.Her eyes still glued to the deform creature that was lying on the floor , she couldn't say anything or do anything . 

“ You okay? “ Nero  asked in a concerning matter.

She didn’t answer but the images of the flames kept reappearing in her head, she couldn't erase them out of her mind somehow because it kept haunting her .

“ I’m … fine …” Sabrina replied uncomfortably as Nero grab her arm and pulled her up . 

Her legs wobbled for a few seconds as Nero held onto both her arms tightly and supported her , he was waiting for her to ask about that creature but for some reason she didn't .Instead Nero saw her face becoming more paler and becoming more quieter , not until her head hanged down as she fainted . 

"OI WAKE UP ! SABRINA ! " Nero yelled .

He swore and carried her on his back with her staff and disappeared to Nero's house which was near by . 

======

In the dark sabrina slept , but at times she head a voice beside her calling her name softly like a bird .Then she a hand on her forehead it felt warm and comfortable .