Acestory : Characters | Applicates | Master list

♥ Kingdom of Hearts ♥

▬▬ MasterList

Taken as Love Interest{s} | Taken as enemy | reserved

 

▬▬ Applicates Name

NAME
 

 
 
Applicant username
Ulzzang
Love interest(s)
enemy
plotline
 
Author's Review: 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec facilisis lobortis massa, vel pretium lacus facilisis sed. Phasellus condimentum quis erat sit amet rhoncus. Duis vulputate, sem vel varius rhoncus, augue diam malesuada augue, non porttitor massa sem eget leo. Aenean commodo vulputate sapien vel luctus. Nullam nec convallis mauris. Donec et nulla faucibus, mattis tellus eget, iaculis eros. Proin imperdiet tincidunt interdum. Suspendisse id pharetra ante. Maecenas volutpat consequat eros at condimentum. Ut et eros dolor. Pellentesque sodales lacus nec pretium dignissim.  
 

me

Xiao Lian Shang
 

 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl1xGJLHWnzhGHUbx6AQp
QueenofKpop
Hwang Mi hee
Jin , J-hope
empress
accepted
 
Author's Review: 

Well, I feel so selfish right now -_- , buttahhhh ! ...I dunno what else to say .. haha , i know , i'm so selfish for having  Jin & J-hope , SOWIE ! but yenno .... ENJOY and HWAITING !
 

e

 

 
tumblr_n5iz33sn611qk9k6po1_500.jpg
Exotic-sone
Kim Jung Yeon
Luhan , Kai , BAekhyun
Angels cry
accepted
 
Author's Review: 

I  loved your applcation , I really like the details in the application. It gave me a clearer picture of who you're character is .continue to read and enjoy , the fanfic will be starting shortly , thanks !HWAITING.
 

 

 

 
tumblr_m28lq4XRRk1rnh8t9o1_500.png
itsmomo
Park Hwan Hui
Jr , Xiumin 
destined Love
pending
 
Author's Review: 

Ayeee , you're hmong  ! haha finally , but I really liked you're application , she perfectly fits into the family.  thanks !
 

ame

 

 
Lilybellsun
Kim Chiu
Lay , Sehun
God's arrangment
accepted
 
Author's Review: 

Hey , thanks for apply ! and I really liked your application too ! There's just a few things that I'd like to ask you to expand on , such as the reason why Krystal is her enemy & and why lay is his enemy. After that , you'll be a princesssscontinue to read and enjoy , the fanfic will be starting shortly ,  <3 thanks and HWAITING!
 

 

Shang Ming Yu
 

 
tumblr_n7dh7h6Vad1tewiuno4_500.png
Penguincakes
Baek Su Min
Chen , Suho
WArrior's heart
accepted
 
Author's Review: 

Heeey , I love your application becaues it was sooo detailed and she perfectly fit into the family of sisters. Thank you for applying ! and HWAITING , continue to read and enjoy , the fanfic will be starting shortly , and thank you !
 

am

Shang AH kum
 

 
tumblr_mke5deXTUG1rqwi97o1_500.jpg
Aliiyashawol
Eun Gyeong
Mark
Destinied Love
accepted
 
Author's Review: 

OH , I swear this "Tuan FLu" is so contangious , LOL but Really loved your applicatons , perfectly fits in with th rest of the sisters.
 

am

rLAYOUT CODED BY JAY FROM ICE WAFFLE LAYOUTS

▬▬ Royal Wu Family

Luhan - the 2nd oldest to the Wu Family. Very sweet and manly , despite his looks.
Kris/Yifan - The 3rd oldest son, He looks cold and distant but is actually very warm and loving.

Hanbin - The heir to the Wu Kingdom , He looks arrogant and stuck up but is actually very caring and loving.                                                                                                                                              Jiwon -one of the middle chidren of the family , he has a big heart and extremely warm and kind. 

Sehun- The baby of the Wu family , he's quiet and somewhat distant but very loving when he starts to care.
Henry - The oldest son of the Wu family , he's a big airhead , he's bubbly and funny , but smart in his own ways.

Zhang Liyin - the 2nd oldest of the wu family , she's quite and very gentle , she doesn't like to hurt others.
Victoria - the oldest of the wu family as a whole, she's loving , caring and always in her own little world.

Tao - One of the middle children of the Wu family , He looks tough and strong , which he is , but from time to time , he can be a big baby.
Mark - The 2nd youngest of the Wu family , he is very young but acts very mature.                                                                                                                                                                              
Amber - The youngest daughter , she's free spirit , with a boyish charm .                                                                                                                                        Chanyeol - he's the warm fuzzy one of the family , he'll make anyone feel welcomed .

▬▬ Royal Kim Family

Suho - He's very caring towards everyone in his family , he always tries to be a father to everyone.
Kai - The quite brother who likes to keep to himself but will help you out if you really need it.

Taeyeon- The 2nd daughter of the Kim family , she's bubbly , dorky and just loves to smile.
Yugyeom - The baby of the family , he's funny and in his own world , he's super sweet though                                                                                                                                                           JaeBum / JB - He's the pretty prince in the family , people think he's only good for show , but he's more clever than people think.
                                                                                                                   Boa - The oldest daughter of the Kim family , she's smart & loving , she has a very happy presence .                                                                                                                                                         Jungkook - the 2nd baby of the baby of the family , he's very talented and a total sweet heart                                                                                                                                                               Taehyun (V) - the middle child , he's a big air head , always in his own world but is strong willed .                                                                                                                                                     Namjoon (rap monster) - The heir to the Kim family , he's a natural leader and works hard no matter what.

 -▬▬▬ Royal Staff 

[bodyguards/council [wo]men&etc]

Bodyguards :

Jackson | D.O | Lay | Donghae | Eunhyuk | Changmin | Yunho | Taecyeon | Chansung | Minho | Taemin | Mino | Seunghoon | Chanwoo | Junhoe |Yunhyeong | Donghyuk

Counsil [wo]men:

 Taehyun | Seungyoon | Jinwoo |Jinhwan | Siwon | Hyorin | Jr. | Xiumin | G-dragon | Chen | seungri | Daesung | Ryeowook | Kangin | Yoongi (suga) | Jimin | Xia | Junsu [2pm] | Onew | Key | baekhyun

Staff in the palace :

TOP | Taeyang | Kyuhyun | Luna | Jaejoong | Bora | Yongguk | Yoochun | Hyuna | Junho | Nickhun |Jonghyun | etcc .

▬▬ SinsterSisters 

Jessica | Go Ara | Krystal | Son Eun