6 - My love for you gets deeper.

Letters to Miss Independent

Yoona:

I arrived at my house. I went to my room. I looked at my phone and saw LeeTeuk's message.

 

"Yoona, I'm sorry for that. I know you were surprised. I couldn't bring up the words..........I guess you know what I mean. I like you, Yoona. Please be mine."

I replied immediately.

"I like you too, oppa. But I'm not yet ready to be with you. By the way, apology accepted."

What the heck. I can't believe that this is happening to me. I feel so happy when he texted me that.

Yonghwa:

Early in the morning, I sneaked in SeoHyun's classroom. I want to give her another clue. I don't want to see her suffer anymore. Hahaha. I placed the envelope on the chair. Suddenly, I heard footsteps.

"Jung Yonghwa! You're the sender?", a voice said.

I was trembling. I turned around. It was TaeYeon. I did not speak.

"Come on! I won't tell SeoHyun. Pinky promise!", TaeYeon swore.

"Alright. I am the sender."

"So, do you really love my best friend?"

"Of course I do!"

TaeYeon giggled.

"I gotta go now, bye.", I said as I rushed to my classroom. I took a deep breath. Calm down, Yonghwa. Have trust on TaeYeon. Suddenly, KyuHyun came in and grabbed my collar. He gave me a very mad look. I don't want to waste time looking at his fierce face.

"What do you want?!", I told him straightly.

He clenched his fist as if he wants to beat me.

"Are you really SeoHyun's boyfriend?", he asked me.

"What if I say yes? What are you gonna do to me?"

"Listen! Boyfriend or not, I don't care. You're in the way. You're in MY WAY. SeoHyun's mine, not yours. Remember that."

I also grabbed his collar and looked him in the eye.

"You can't have her.", I told him.

"I hate you Jung Yonghwa! I hate you.", KyuHyun replied as he let go of me.

KyuHyun left me alone in the room. I fixed my uniform. My uniform looked like crumpled paper after that mad conversation. I'll never ever let him have SeoHyun.

SeoHyun:

I arrived at school 15 minutes before the bell. Another letter was placed on my desk.

Dear SeoHyun,

                             I wanna give you another clue. Hmmm, what is is this time? I am a music lover.  Many boys are music lovers but I'm different. I can play some music instruments. I... I guess I have a nice voice. Is that enough? Can you find me now? And by the way, "the world is very small for us two".<<<<< That's another clue. `Hope that could help you. Saranghae ♥

From your Secret Admirer [I'll be waiting for you!]

 

Music lover, music lover. Why is Yonghwa always in my head? I shouldn't expect too much. There are a lot of music lovers who can play instruments and can sing. Like KyuHyun does. I read the letter again. What does he mean by "The world is very small for us two."? 

Yonghwa:

JongHyun ate lunch with me. We were talking about video games and some ridiculous stuff. Then, he asked me a very interesting question.

"Hey, Yong. When are you gonna confess to Miss Independent?", he asked me.

I stopped eating. I looked at Jonghyun.

"I don't know.", I answered him.

"Yong, Hyun's been very curious about that letter. I mean...those letters you write. Right now, she's been determined to find the sender.", Jonghyun informed me.

"I'll think about that. Maybe I can do it tomorrow. But I need your help. I don't know how to do it."

"Of course, I will help you dude. Don't worry."

I felt relief when JongHyun told me he's going to help me out. He's right. I can't keep this secret forever.

SeoHyun:

Classes are over. My head ached due to that stupid Math! Before I could go home, I spent time with my friends for awhile.

"So, what's the agenda for today?", Sunny asked.

"Ah! I know. SeoHyun-ah, who's your crush?", Yuri asked.

I got shocked and I can feel my lips form into smile. I don't want to smile! But I'm doing it already. They teased me.

"I... dislike boys until now!", I said. I don't want them to know about my feelings for Yonghwa.

"Liar! You like Jessica's cousin.", TaeYeon objected.

Wait a minute, why is TaeYeon-unnie saying this? Does she know something?

"Oh yeah! I can see her stare at Yonghwa sometimes.", Yuri agreed.

Everybody else agreed. Is it that obvious? Why are they bringing up this topic all of a sudden?

________________________________________________________________________

More chapters coming soon! By the way, if you have time....please watch a trailer about my next fanfic. It would be a very twisting story. Believe me! Hahaha. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT23TH7k1oc

 

Thank you ! :D