Chapter 3

Haunting Violet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Minhyo’s POV~

 

The bell rang indicating that break time was over. I fished out a piece of folded paper from my pocket and checked the schedule. It was Chemistry lesson now. I like Chem! I like the experiments; I just don’t like the theory part of it.

 

I walked back to the locker, ignoring ghost boy who was following me around. I almost got lost but Hoya commanded me where to go so basically I was just obeying him. He stood a few feet behind me and he will occasionally say, “turn left” or “U-turn! You’ve been going the wrong way~” which annoyed me, but at least it’s better than being helpless.

 

We had to pass several hallways to get there, and I even had to dodge some guys pushing each other around while laughing like maniacs. Hoya didn’t even flinch; he just kept walking right through them.

 

“Yah, if you can pass through people, can’t you pass through walls? It’ll save a lot of time rather than walking through this endless path. Plus, I’m super late. Can you just tell me where to go instead of waiting for me to make the wrong turn?” I turned around and spoke to him.

 

The hallway was empty at that moment since class already started, so if anyone saw me, they’ll be thinking that I’m a weirdo who talks to no one.

 

Hoya smiled then started, “Firstly, yes, I can pass through walls, even through the toilet. Hehe but don’t worry, I’m not such a ert to do that. I still have a man’s pride.” He held his head up high and then continued, “Secondly, what’s the fun of walking through walls when no one can see me? If I do that then you’ll be even later am I right? I can go wait by your locker right now if you want.” He started to walk through me but he forgot that he could touch me so he fell to the ground. This was the second time he fell down because of me.

 

He stared at me wide-eyed, momentarily spacing out and when he became conscious of his surroundings, and got up and dusted himself. “Sorry, I’m still not used to bumping into things, er I mean people.” He could touch and move stuff if he wanted to, it only took him a few months to master it.

 

He had to control his mind on that object to be able to move it. He had tried many times before, and had fun scaring the hell out of the living beings. He still hasn’t master the ability to touch people yet, as it took a lot more concentration and skill. Being a five year old ghost is still kind of a child in the underworld, not that he went there before.

 

I huffed and headed towards my locker that was already close by. Hoya was still staring into space and I didn’t want to get detention on my first day of school. What excuse am I going to say if I was late, that I got distracted by a lonely ghost? Pssh.. I rolled my eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter