Author's Note

Behind Those Vengeful Eyes

Hello dear readers! I thank you all for your support and patience. And, GAHH I'M REALLY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. SCHOOL IS A PAIN IN THE I SWEAR. And, I have an important news for you all~ I'm not sure if this is good or bad news for you guys buuuuurt, I personally think it's bad HAHAHAHA.

 

So, here goes: As you've probably realised, I've hidden my first chapter. And because of my really bad habit of thinking that what I've written is really horrible, I've decided to rewrite. If you've read my previous stories, yes, I have hidden all my other stories to rewrite them. Though I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon since I'll concentrate on this story first.

I'm going to rewrite this with a totally new storyline and everything yes. Though the characters will remain. The plot will be a little similar but not quite, so please don't spoil some facts for the new readers. I'm sorry if i gave you readers false hope, but i promise the new version will be better. You're free to unsuscribe though, since the new story might not be what you think it will be.

The earliest i can post up the new story is probably in the second week of October BECAUSE FINAL YEAR EXAMS ARE A BURDEN. yes. So i apologise in advance TT

I'll be scrapping the current description and all and I'll post the new one up during my free time!

 

Thank you guyss! I'm not sure how many read this but, I hope you understand~ Have a great day!