Unforgettable love

Bloody Confession

A rainy day,a man was walking alone with his 3 years old daughter,holding a bouquet of white roses.

The little girl asked her dad "why we are here daddy?  she said holding a white rose that her dad gave her,infront of her wa a grave and a picture of a beautiful smiling man.

''Here is mommy say hi to her sweety.he said with a forced smile.The little girl went closer and take a better look at the picture,it was a man with pale skin and beautiful but sad eyes.

''He is my mommy ? she said with a cute smile while looking at the picture,her dad nodded with a smile,he put the roses at the grave and said ''my love i miss you,are you ok up there?while a tear left his face.He took his daughter hand and left while memories started one by one coming in his mind.

Flashback 2 years ago

A couple was walking,holding hands and talking about random things and how they are gonna be together because of a little gift that god gave them.

''But Yunnie if it's a girl i want to call her Seohyun,Jung Seohyun'' said Jaejoong with a  shy smile.

''Ok,baby but if it's a boy  i want  to name him Changmin''said Yunho while dreaming little kids around him and the love of his life.

Even tough Yunho never said i love you Jaejoong know that he loved him.

All started when they were at high school,the nerd and the evil of D.B.S.K school...

Four best evil friends Yunho,Yoochun,Kyuhyun and Junsu made a bet that the looser have to date the nerd Kim Jaejoong for 2 months and then to break up with him.

The looser of course was yunho but bet was a bet,he had to make everyone believe that he loved the nerd.The first thing that he said to Jaejoong was''I now that you like me,so i am gonna be a good person and make your dream come true by dayting you''with a evil smirk.Like that they started dating,yunho understand that money can't make him happy but a sinlge person can be his everything.After 3 years of love,and crazy things god gave them a baby to make them more happy.When Jaejoong was 9 months and find out the of the baby he wanted to call her Seohyun and Yunho accepted it.But when the baby was born Jaejoong couldn't take it and leave his last breath at the hospital,but before that he wanted to hear yunho tell him those 3 beautiful words ''Yunnie,p-please tell  me that you l-love me before it's too l-late''he said with a weak voice,yunho didn't now what to do he started crying with the newborn baby in his arms,''I..l-love ...yunho couldn't tell them because jaejoong leaved him and the world with a smile and a tear in his pale face.In the end i couldn't tell those words,but you now my little angel that i love you right?i love you more now that you gave me our little Seohyun I love you and never  forget that Yunho said with a small smile....

                                                                                     THE END!!!!!!!!

sorry for my english,hope you can understand <3

Love

Vicky