Oneshot

Goodbye summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why am I like this?' you thought for yourself. You can see everyone enjoying their summer break. Your friend Ju Hee called you once in  every two days to let you know how she is enjoying her tour, with her parents in New York. Chanyeol is having a lot of fun and all his friends. Even the kids in the neighborhood seem to have fun. All the streets are filled with kids playing cheerfully, but they faded away before they reached your ears. You mood was always down. You were always immersed in your own thoughts.
'Kyungsoo' that’s the only name you can think about. You missed him way too much. Kyungsoo is your best friend . You saw him for the first time when you moved to Seoul. You both were neighbors since 8 years. You have been best friends ever since. He is a handsome guy with very attractive features. He is skinny but he was very strong. He is fair white and has very big eyes. You loved the way he looked at you. 
You were always together. You had fun whatever you did together even if it is a punishment. You went to school and came back together. You had lunch together. You always held hands while walking. You were together even in the weekend either going on camping or dates(you would never call those dates even if wished they were dates) or just passing the time in each other's house. You knew about each other more than yourself. There were no secrets between you. But, there was a secret you kept to yourself. You love him. You love him more than your own self.
You never told him that. You were scared. What if he rejects you? What if he didn’t want to continue your friendship? What if he didn’t want to see you anymore? you were really scared. You would never risk his friendship for anything in this world. He is too precious.
You walked past your house. You stood on the porch of the very familiar  house you went to countless time. You rang the doorbell and waited till the door opened reveling Kyungsoo's mom. She smiled wide when she saw you. You bowed to her with a smile.
"It's been a while (y/n). Won't you come here if not for Kyungsoo?" she asked leading you into the house.
Even thought you smile more in return you didn’t answer because you really didn’t have an answer for that. She understood and didn’t push it. Kyungsoo's parents liked you a lot. They always invited you to their house. She sent you food whenever there was something special. You loved them. Even Mr. Do liked you a lot. He always insisted that you call him dad.
"Ommonim, when will Dyo come back?" you asked even though you knew the answer, hoping it would change to your Dyo is what you called him and neither you nor him let anyone call him that. That was your special name for him and he loved it. Kyungsoo went to the country to his grandparents. It's been a while that he visited them, and more over they were sick. So, he went there to take care of him. It's been 10 days he left. To add to that his phone stopped working 6 days ago, since he dropped it into the water accidentally.
Still you talked at nights. You couldn’t talk to him more because, the more you talked to him the more you missed him, and he too didn’t talk much. That made you feel insecure.
"He will be coming next Saturday dear" replied.
You sighed as the answer which didn’t change disappointed you. There are still 10 days remaining. Kyungsoo's mom gave you food which you gladly ate. Then, while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter