1/1

Solitude

How many times have you told me, you love her? As many times as I wanted to tell you the truth. 

How long I stood here beside you? I lived through you. You looked through me. 

Solitude, still with me, Its only you. Solitude, I can't stay away from you.  

How many times have I done this to myself? How long will it take before I see? When will this hole in my heart be mended? Who is now left alone but me? Solitude, forever me, forever you. Solitude, only you, only true. 

Everyone leaves me stranded, forgotten, abandoned, left behind. I can't stay here another night. 

Your secret admire

Who could it be?

Can you see all along it was me? How can you be so blind? As you see right through me. Solitude, still with me, Its only you. Solitude, I can't stay away from you. Solitude, forever me, forever you. Solitude, only you, Only true.

There's guilt to pay. 

My eyes grew heavy, as a fell into a lonely sleep. With solitude,  with me. And senseless hate. 

I awoke from a door creak and close. I dragged myself out of bed. There I saw. 

Lee Jaehwan. 

I ran and jumped on him, like a child missing its guardian. He rained kisses all of my face, as I did the same. He picked me up bridal style and walked toward My bedroom. He layed me down, gently. He pulled himself into the bed and pushed his warm body against my cold and lonely body. He looked at me with those eyes with sparkling love. 

"I love you so much" he confessed. I smiled, and confessed back. We then fell in deep slumber. 

My solitude fades. I found my way out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry it I'm new at this. ♡