Chapter 7

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook POV

I walked to my cooking class, can’t seem to get my dream out of my head. I opened the classroom door and went to my seat. I just stared at the board and waited for the teacher to come in. I looked out the window, where the tree branches were swaying in the wind.

“I’m finally moving away, just another 3 months. Then it’s a goodbye… no one would care anyways if I was gone.” I thought.

Just then the teacher came into the classroom and set her things down on the desk. She grabbed a folder and a chart and walked over to the podium. She posted the chart up on the board and turned around to talk to the class.

“Okay class, today you are getting new cooking partners. Please look at the chart behind me and go to your areas.” The teacher said.

I got up and walked over to the paper to find out that many girls were glaring at me.

“What did I do?” I thought.

I looked up and saw that my partner was no other than one of Lay-ssi’s brothers, Kyungsoo.

“Really, why couldn’t I get one of the other boy is in this class.” I thought.

I walked over and tried to greet him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyungsoo-ssi. I am Yang Ae Sook.” I bowed to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O” He slightly bowed to me.

We both sat down and waited for the instructions from the teacher.

“Since you all found your partners, let’s get started with the project you are going to be assigned today.” She said as she passed out papers.

“So the project will be about making a cake, from scratch. You must come up with your own recipe, this project will be worth a lot of point. If you don’t want to fail, then I suggest you get it done on time. You can have this class time to discuss where you’re going to make the cake and what is the recipe. Since today is tuesday, the project is due on friday. That is all.” She said.

I turned back to face D.O, he was busy writing something on a piece of paper and then he looked up to me.

“What types of cake do you like?” He asked.

“I don’t really have a sweet tooth for cake. I’m okay with any cake you want to make.” I said.

“So… do you want to go to your house or my house.” D.O asked.

“Are you allergic to dogs? I have a pet dog, Lucky.” I said.

“I am allergic to dogs…. so we can go to my house instead.” D.O said.

“Okay, when should we go to your house?” I asked.

“After school today and tomorrow and thursday after school too. We need to work on it from scratch, it’ll take long to get the recipe right.” He said smiling.

“Okay then.” I said and turned around and did my homework.

D.O POV

After Ae Sook turned around, I pulled my phone out and group texted Exo.

“Hey, is it okay if Ae Sook comes over to do our project. She has a dog and I don’t want to go to her house.” -D.O

“Who is that?” -Chen

“Sure, but you can not let anything go wrong.” - Suho

“Sookie is coming over! :D” -Lay

“Oh, D.O is finally gonna bring a girl home.” -Baekhyun

“Hyung. What project are you guys going to do, make a baby. LOL” -Kai

“OMG, really D.O? I thought you were innocent!” -Chanyeol

“No, hyung. It’s for a cake recipe.” -D.O

“Is it that girl we went shopping with, Lay hyung?” -Tao

“Yes, Tao.” -Lay

“She’s not even pretty!” -Tao

“You’ll regret your words!” -Lay

“Just keep her away from me.” -Sehun

“I kind of want to see her.” -Luhan

“Why do you want to see my Sookie!” -Lay

“Are you serious, Luhan?” -Kris

“I don’t care, as long as I get to eat cake.” -Xiumin

“Okay, we’re walking home together, right?” -D.O

“Yes, we will walk together. No one dares to go alone or eles.” -Suho

I put my phone away and pulled my ipad out. I started to look up cake recipes and a lot of them, I saved some of the ones I liked. The bell rung, and everyone left for their next class. I put my stuff away and went to my next class.

Ae Sook POV

The last school bell rung and I walked over to my locker to get my things. I walked out of the building and went towards Exo.

“Annyeong, Sookie!” Lay-ssi smiled and waved to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yang Ae Sook.” I bowed.

When I looked up there were some people who didn’t even look at me. Some of them greeted me and welcomed me.

“Okay, since we are all here. Let’s get going now.” Suho-ssi said.

They began walking and I kind of stood there thinking a bit, until Lay-ssi grabbed my hand and began walking after them.

Daehyun POV

I was strolling with BAP in the hallway, when Youngjae tapped my shoulder and I turned to face him.

“What do you want Youngjae?” I asked.

“Hyung, isn’t that Ae Sook over there by Exo?” Youngjae pointed out of the window.

I looked to where he pointed and the last thing I saw was Lay grabbed her hand and they all walked out of the school gate.

“Hyung. She probably moved on.” Zelo said.

“No, she just probably….” I was cut off by a voice I never wanted to hear again.

“See, I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter