Final

His Sasaeng Fan.

“Omg Infinite’s flight is touching down in five minutes people!”, one of the Inspirits fan’s shouted.

On that day, at the Incheon airport, were a mass of people, mostly young girls, waiting for their favourite Kpop boy group to arrive.

“Here comes the sasaeng fans”, another girl muttered, already making way for them.

It was like an automatic thing for them. If they didn’t do that, those sasaeng fans could turn violent, and nobody could stop them.

“Getting here seems to be easier day by day”, Suji, the leader of the sasaeng group smirked as she walked down that empty aisle.

“Thanks to you, for teaching them a lesson that they won’t forget”, her friend reminded her.

 

{FLASHBACK}

“YAH!”

Suji was furious. Nobody was listening to her. She had been following Infinite’s car for the past 3 months. Infinite has been flying over to different countries and she had never got the chance to be close to them, because all the screaming girls couldn’t hear what she said.

She had already booked a ticket to the same flight that Infinite was going to board. Even though that was a good thing, she was still upset because the seats surrounding Infinite were all taken.

She was also in a different cabin from the boys. And this wasn’t the first time that it had happened.

The departure hall was flocked with Infinite fans that were all screaming, waiting to see their idol.

“You”, Suji growled at the fan in front of her.

Without hesitation, she grabbed the innocent fan’s hair and yanked it back, making her fall backwards and hard on the ground.

The innocent girl was about to shout for help when Suji turned back and stared scarily at her so she would shut it up.

“I dare you to shout for help, if you don’t want to walk for the rest of your life.”

The people who were within that area and saw what happened were all in a state of shock at Suji’s animal behaviour.

Without another word, they immediately made way for her to go wherever she wanted to.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

 

“Glad to know I made it easier for our group. You owe me Myungsoo oppa’s he wore today.”

Her friend rolled her eyes. “You are so haughty.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn it, I shouldn’t have come here alone”, Jiyeon muttered to herself.

She was a foreign student that came all the way from Singapore. Jiyeon was half Korean and half Chinese. Her father was a Korean and her mother was a Singaporean. She has been coming here back and forth because her parents had split up and this month was her turn to stay with her dad.

Usually, she would come together along with her favourite maid, but her mother was sick and her maid had to take care of her.

“What a crowd.”

Jiyeon couldn’t believe her eyes. It was crowded and there were so many of them holding those big cameras which were used for photo-shoots.

“Oh no, don’t tell me what he said was true.”

She shook her head and braved through the sea of people. Jiyeon felt her phone vibrating and decided to stop walking.

“Dad!”

“Baby girl! Finally, I got a hold on you. I thought you couldn’t make it today after what happened to your mother. Is she okay?”, her father sounded worried.

“Yeah, she’s fine I guess. She caught a bad cold. I think it was from a sick friend who came to visit us that day”, Jiyeon started walking and grabbed her luggage.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t send a chauffeur today. I totally forgot they were all on leave since it’s the weekend. I’m currently on my way to a meeting. I promise to be back home as soon as I’m done. I’ll make it up to you later okay? Be safe.”

Jiyeon sighed and ended the call. “If only he didn’t take up that promotion to be the CEO of the company. What’s wrong with being an assistant manager?”

 

Her stomach started to grumble and she decided to take a seat at Starbucks.

“Hey!”

Somebody accidentally bumped into her. He didn’t apologize and just quickly took a sit at one of the table where his other friends were at.

“Jerk”, she muttered and went to the cashier to make her order.

“Can I have one Venti of the strawberry cheesecake and two slices of cheesecakes please?”

The person behind the counter tried to hold in her laugh but Jiyeon saw that. Well, everything was normal to her because that’s what happened when she did that at any other outlets.

Blame her big appetite for that. She scanned for a table and saw an empty spot beside the guy who bumped into her just now.

Jiyeon sighed, “I guess I have no other choice.”

She made her way to the table with a frown, obviously irritated that the person didn’t give her an apology.

When her order arrived, she started digging in, not caring about what other people thinks.

“Hyung. Look”, she heard somebody talked.

Glancing up and looking at her peripheral view, she saw this feminine guy pointing towards her.

She rolled her eyes and continued digging in. But before she puts another piece of cake into another familiar voice spoke.

“She must be famished after that long trip. Don’t be rude.”

Her heart started pounding fast and she didn’t felt like eating anymore.

Without looking back, she took her drink and luggage, and dashed out of the café.

“If that’s who I think it is, then he is so going to get it from me.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s taking them so long?”, Suji’s friend whined.

Suji frowned at the long wait. The boys were supposed to be here a few minutes ago.

“I’ll go make a call to our friends that are tailing them from inside”, she walked away from the area and move to a quieter place to talk.

The next moment, her phone got out of her hands and crashes to the floor.

“What the !”, she growled, looking up at the person who has caused this.

“I–I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you coming–“

“Go and pick up my phone. Now.”

Suji was ordering Jiyeon to do as she said.

Jiyeon scoffed, “I am not your dog. And I have already apologized for that matter. You can pick it up yourself if you want.”

She sipped on her drink and walked off but Suji grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

“You don’t understand my Korean do you?”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, “I perfectly understood what you said”, she mocked her in English.

Suji’s eyes widened at the foreign language she heard.

“You totally don’t understand what I said seeing that you could speak that language”, she chuckled, clucking her tongue.

“Look, I’m sorry once again, and I am in a rush so if you don’t mind, could you please let me off–“

“INFINITE OPPA’S ARE HERE!”

All hail the fan girls screaming that Jiyeon was saved from the big drama that was about to happen.

“Thank you”, Jiyeon whispered before walking away from that scene.

 

“Move it people. Damn it, get your asses out of my way!”, Suji yelled angrily.

Flashes were everywhere, making her blink her eyes every second as she made her way through the crowd.

Suji got ready her letters to be passed to her favourite member, L and pushed her way in.

“Suji! L oppa is not here”, her friend said in worry.

“! Are you serious? This is no time to be joking around Minar”, Suji was about to explode anytime.

How could she have missed it? She would have known if L didn’t fly over or if he came back earlier. Something was amiss.

Her eyes searched for Jiyeon and glared at her from afar. She stomped her way towards Jiyeon and pulled her hair.

“AHHH!”, Jiyeon screamed, he screamed was drowned in the sea of screams.

“You caused everything that I have planned perfectly to mess up. And so, you will have to pay”, she growled.

“Pay what? What plan?”

And in that instant, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo was walking right in front of them.

“Go away!”, the manager slapped away the hands of the fans who tried to touch the boys.

 

“Oppa please take this present that I have bought for you!”

“Sunggyu oppa, this chocolates are for you!”

“Dongwoo oppa look at me!”

“Woohyun oppa take off your clothes!”

 

“What’s going on?”, Jiyeon looked around, definitely lost in this chaos.

“Get out of the way!”, the manager pushed her aside and she fell down terribly, her drink splattered all over, her luggage flew far from her.

Everyone got silent and looked as she crashes to the ground.

Woohyun’s eyes widened at the sight of her.

“Hyung-nim, aren’t you being too harsh on her?”

“All sasaeng’s are sly. They are great actresses Woohyun, don’t get fooled”, his manager told him sternly.

Jiyeon bit her lips in pain. Her knees were scrapped and they were bleeding.

“.”

She couldn’t get up from the floor. Her legs were too weak for her to stand up.

Suji saw what happened from afar and laughed, “She deserves it.”

 

“Yah hyung-nim!”

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice and it was Dongwoo who had called his manager.

He was arguing with him about how rude he was to do that to a fan. They all had eyes on them while Jiyeon was left on the ground unattended.

“Gwenchana?”, a deep voice was heard.

Jiyeon looked up into a pair of familiar eyes. “This is all your fault”, she sobbed, pushing her long hair back that was covering her face.

He pulled down his hat and made sure his mask were tight.

“I’m so sorry this happened to you”, he looked at her bloody leg in anger. “Let’s get your wounds treated.”

“My bags”, she stopped him so he would help her take those.

“You, go grab her bags, can’t you see I’m busy here?”, he ordered the younger one.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her up, putting her arms over his shoulder.

“I miss you”, he sneaked a kiss on her cheeks.

“I hate you”, she whimpered, snuggling her face into his broad chest.

 

He sighed, “I know this was all my fault, but it was partly your fault too for not noticing me earlier on.”

Jiyeon was limping as they made their way out of the airport.

“Hyung, noona isn’t walking right. Sorry noona, we didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You mean you were at the café?”, her eyes widened. How come she didn’t realized that?

The elder one put his arms under her knees and carried her up bridal style.

“Yah, people are looking!”, Jiyeon flushed embarrassedly.

“As long as you’re not hurting any further, that’s my greatest concern”, he said seriously.

Jiyeon kept quiet and just let him carry her into the car. He was sitting at the backseat with her as he examined the marks on her knees.

“He pushed you so badly. Son of a .”

“Yah! Don’t say it like that, he didn’t mean it. Did you know what I encountered before that? A crazy fan! He just thought I was a sasaeng fan or something since I wasn’t getting out of their way.”

He wanted to laugh but seeing her getting injured because of him held him back. He looked into her eyes and engulfed her in a long hug before kissing at the crown of her head.

“Yes you are, you are my sasaeng fan. I miss you.”

“I miss you too, Kim Myungsoo”, she hugged him back, breathing in his scent.

 

XOXO,

Jiyunna 0760.png