Prologue

The Final Breathe

"Yah! Did you hear me or not!?" shouted the voice from the phone.

"Wha... Oh! Sorry Xiumin hyung. What did you say?"

"Aish... I was saying when are you going to come to my house? I called everyone but they all busy doing their work. Please Kris. You promise me already to visit me." pleaded him desperately.

Kris smirk," Sorry hyung. I'm busy finishing my project. Professor want it tomorrow and if I don't finish it, I'm will die in front of your own eyes."  say Kris in a regret tone. He hold his laughter by smiling widely. Kris was only playing with his hyung. Actually,the project that was given by his professor is true but he finish them already. He can't help it for his hyung is very naive and funny.

"Nooooo!! Please,please I beg you! I will help you finish the project and if not then I will replace your death with mine! Please just come...." Xiumin trailed off. All was silence and from the other line, Kris can hear his hyung nervously eating chips.He chuckle at his hyung habit of eating when he nervous. Xiumin favourite thing to do is eating food.He eat anywhere he go like in the class when he is bored, in the gym when he finished his activity and basically everywhere he will always eat, except of course when he need his privacy(you know what I mean).When he didn't get what he wanted, that is food, he will throw tantrum even destroying funiture or things.

"Kris? Are you still alive?" say him while eating his chips.Kris rolled his eyes at his sarcasm.

"No hyung. Seems like my time is up. The reaper is floating in front me right now with his scythe. Its ready to take my soul to the afterlife." say Kris playfully.

"What!!!?? It's true!? Nooo Kris don't leave me! Hey you, reaper! Don't you dare touch him or you will suffer a painful death in my hand!" he growled.

'He actually believe me!? Xiumin hyung, you're to naive' thought Kris in disbelieved and amusement." Hyung, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. T-t-thank you for what you've done to me....." Kris put his palm on his mouth to stop from bursting out of laughter. A knock was heard and Kris make a choking sound to make it like his soul was being pulled out from his body to make his hyung panic while he went to open the door. A man with pale skin and black haired raised his eyebrow at him and stared at the phone in his hand. Kris only make a handsign to give the man his answered. The man chuckle charmingly,shooking his head. He make handsigns to Kris telling him to be ready. Kris nodded his head and the man walk out from the room." Wait Suho!" whispered Kris. Suho turn his head, to look at him." Make sure that no phone is present and hide Xiumin's inside my drawer." Suho nodded and smile before walking out to give Kris privacy to succeed in his mission.

Today, eleven of them including Kris is planning to make a birthday party for Xiumin. They missed his birthday because of their final examination to decide their own future. So, they planned it when Xiumin isn't around or when he is absent. All ten of them make an excuse to Xiumin when he want to go out with them that they're busy doing their work.

He snickered when he still heard his hyung shouting venomously to no one." Hyung, I'm just joking around."

Xiumin stop his shouting after he hear what he say. " Yah! Y-y-you.... I'm going to your house right now to kill you!!" he snarled furiously and ending the call. Kris shooked his, amuse of his hyung threat. He went out his room and walk down the stairs to see if they are ready or not. A tall man with a dark circle under his eyes turn to Kris and give a questioning glance to see if he succeed his mission. Kris smile and nodded his head giving the man a straight answer. The man smile widely to Kris.

" Tao! Where are you? Come here and help Kyungsoo with decorating the banner." call Suho. D.O poke his head to look at Suho with a very annoyed face.

" Hyung! Did I tell you not to call me by that name!?" shouted him to his hyung.

" Oh? I never heard that I can't call you by that name when we're all alone.I recall that you only say that I can't call you by that name when we're in public." Suho smirk playfully while walking to the kitchen.

"Smart leader.." grumble D.O irritated. Suho laughter can be heard from the kitchen. In the kitchen, two boys are decorating the cake but was interrupted by another tall man who smeared cream to both of their face. " Yah Chanyeol hyung! Get back here you tall piss of crap!" shouted the man angrily with his face full with cream.

" Don't 'Yah!' me you brat! I'm your hyung! Respect your elder, Sehun." retorted Chanyeol. Sehun face turn red in anger and run faster with his long legs to catch him. Chanyeol screamed in fear and run away from him, leaving dust trailed behind him. Suho furrowed his brow when he enter the kitchen to see the two of them making a mess while the other man trying to stop them.

"Sehun! Chanyeol! Stop this instant!" he voiced strictly. They both froze in their position and immediately bowing ninety-degree in front of their leader.

"We are sorry hyung! We won't make a mess again. We will never ignored Luhan hyung advised ever again!" They feared that their hyung going to get mad. Most of them didn't even know Suho true colour. They once heard Suho hyung scary voice when he scold Chen for trolling Tao. Chen,Chanyeol and Sehun never make him angry or distubed him again after they watched their hyung scary face. They wait for their hyung to scold them but it never came. Both of them look up to see their hyung smirk and Luhan hyung grin.

"Hyung, are you going to... scold us?" say Sehun hesitantly. Suho only chuckle and went out from the kitchen leaving both of them wide eyes with Luhan. Luhan burst to laugh after seeing their shock and suprise faces.

" Luhan hyung!!"

In the living room, five man including Tao, who is helping D.O and Kris who is carrying a big box to put it into Xiumin's room, is trying to decorate the room quickly.

"Kai! Don't put it there you idiot!" shouted the sharp jaw man. Kai sigh in annoyed and change it position.

"Not there you idiot!"

"Then where should I put it!!?? In your freaking-beautiful-Chen-!!?" yelled him, finally had enough of his hyung. Chen snarled in anger, face turning red of him harassing his .

"Imbecile! Know your place, you brat!" Chen tackle him and they began to fight. Kris finally lose his patience and grab them by the neckline." You two stop being an immatured brat or I'll call Suho." Kris lowly growled. Chen immediately paled and instantly on his knee, head on the floor.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't call him please!" pleaded him desperately. Kris grin in triumph knowing his dongsaeng weaknesses.

Suddenly, a loud knock sound throughout the room. Alll of them froze in place, mouth sutting up quickly. Suho run down the stairs quietly and order them to hide.All of them rush to their hiding place, some of them collide with each other but the only thing in their mind is to hide.Kris stand in the center of the room, taking a deep breath and calmly exhale them out.

"Kris! I'm here to crack you head and kill you!" shouted the voice mockingly.

He rolled his eyes and went to open the door. He look down to see Xiumin's fist and quickly blocked it with his arm.

" Hello to you too Xiumin." he say sarcastically.He let go of his fist and beckon him to enter.

Xiumin pouted and stomped his way into the house. Kris smirked and close the door behind him while his other hand switched off the light. Xiumin halt in his step when the light suddenly turn off.

"Kris! Don't play with me! Turn on the light right now or I will kick your to your favourite galaxy!"

Then a bright light blinded his eyes. His vision become clearer and his eyes widened in suprised to see all of his friends gathered around the cake. All of them grinning and smiling at him. "Happy belated birthday, Xiumin." Suho smile happily.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XIUMIN HYUNG!" all of the chorused loudly.

" You are now an adjusshi hyung." Kai retorded.

"Yah! I'm not that old yet!" Xiumin yell in embrasement.

They all laughed and happily celebrated their hyung birthday. That time, all of them still have a happy time together, they always joking around and messing with each other but all of it have become memories, a good and bad memories to Kris.They began to seperate and all of them grow apart. None of them care anymore nor they bothered to talk to each other and Kris quit his job with his close friend, Suho, help.

And know he's free from the company grasp, free from the suffering and free from the pain. But he grew colder and colder each day and his heart was locked tightly and he promised himself not to love anybody and he began his new life. But he didn't know what is awaiting him in the future that will unlocked his cold heart and save him from the darkness and leading to the light.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finish the prologue! Sorry for late update. I'm busy with school and stuff so I got only a short time to write this.Well, tell me if the story is not good. I'll stop writing it immediately so that I won't annoyed you any longer. 

Comment and suscribe!