Thirteen.

I like you,But...

“Really?” Youngjae asked Daehyun eyes opened wide. Daehyun smiled at his boyfriend. “Yup.” He replied shortly. Youngjae just stared out and the smile never left his face. “Haven’t been here for a long time.” Daehyun opened the door for himself and closed it. He ran over to open the door for Youngjae but Youngjae was a step faster and already opened the door for himself. Daehyun frowned and pouted. Youngjae was too excited to even notice Daehyun’s pout and frown. Daehyun felt ignored and mumbled. “Should’ve never brought you here.” Youngjae heard him mumbling and turned around. “Hm? What did you say?” Daehyun smiled and shook his head. Youngjae walked up to him. “Dae. Tell me?” Daehyun’s mouth remained a line. Youngjae then thought of something. “You can’t be possibly jealous of the school. Right?” Daehyun opened his mouth but closed it. Youngjae giggled. “For real? i was just poking around.” Daehyun blushed. (Can’t you believe it. Daehyun blushing.) Youngjae shook his head with a smile and cupped Daehyun’s face. He leaned in to close the distance between them. Youngjae then pulled away leaving Daehyun to pout. “Get that childish pout off your face please.” Youngjae said. Daehyun chuckled. “Anything you say, princess.” Youngjae blushed and turned around to hide his face. Daehyun smiled looking at Youngjae’s back. He grabbed Youngjae’s wrist and pulled him with him. “Let’s go now.” Daehyun said not caring for an answer. 

“Youngjae! Youngjae hyungie!” A certain tall boy and a shorter raven hair male shouted. Youngjae turned around and smiled. He opened his arms and welcomed them into his hug.” The two male ran up and they began hugging. “Uh.. Not that hard guys.” Youngjae barely said. Daehyun came to the rescue and pulled the other two males away from his princess. “That’s enough. Zelo and Himchan hyung.” Himchan glared at Daehyun with his usual diva glare. Zelo just pouted. “Where did you come from?” Himchan asked. Daehyun smiled proudly. “Been here the whole time.” Himchan shook his head. “That just means, we don’t care about your presence. As we didn’t notice you.” Daehyun growled at Himchan. “Shush.” Youngjae then raise his tiny hand up. “I actually did….” Daehyun smiled and hugged Youngjae. “JaeJae.” Himchan stood there annoyed and looked away. Youngjae looked over Daehyun’s shoulder and noticed two certain male. Youngjae released himself from Daehyun’s bear hug and ran over. “Yongguk hyung! Jonguppie!” Yongguk smiled and Jongup waved his hand cutely. Youngjae then smirked. Yongguk caught that devilish smirk on Youngjae’s face. Youngjae suddenly hugged Yongguk and took Yongguk by surprise. “Hyung. Just trying something.” He heard Youngjae whisper into his ear. Yongguk gave a slight nod. Youngjae released Yongguk and hugged Jongup next. Jongup gladly accepted the hug. Youngjae released Jongup and smiled at them both. “Haven’t seen you for a long time! Well not long long but yeah. Haven’s seen Jongup for a long time though.” He said looking at Jongup. 

On the other hand Himchan’s head had a thousand of veins popping. Zelo glared at the back of Youngjae’s head. “GET OF MY MAN!” They yelled in unison. Youngjae turned around and looked at them innocently. “Hm?” Daehyun stood there with his arms crossed and he had an annoyed face. “Jae, don’t hm me.” Daehyun walked to Youngjae and pulled him by the wrist. “Dae..” Daehyun stopped. “What?” He said annoyed. Youngjae turned him around. “Is my prince jealous?” Daehyun blushed. His mouth remained in a line. Youngjae then said. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Daehyun opened his mouth and closed it again. He stuttered. “I-I…” Youngjae cupped his boyfriend’s face. Youngjae placed a small peck on Daehyun’s lips and smiled. “I just wanted to play around.” Youngjae said softly looking at Daehyun. Daehyun’s face changed and he smiled. “Never do that again.” Youngjae nodded. Daehyun hugged Youngjae and they stood there connected for a while until someone had to interrupt. “Stop that.” Youngjae giggled and Daehyun stuck out his tongue. “Whatever. Witch.” Himchan was about to shout out the most weirdest when Yongguk came to the rescue. “Chan. Stop.” “We’re never gonna finish our tour if you guys keep arguing.” Yongguk said. They both turned around to look at Yongguk before looking at each other. “We should.” They said, more like mumbled at the same time. They finally began walking again. As they were walking Daehyun bumped into Youngjae’s back. “Jae, what’s wrong?” Daehyun asked concerned. Daehyun looked into the direction Youngjae was looking at. Youngjae lifted his hand and pointed at a room. “This is where we first met.” He said softly. Daehyun smiled. “I guess.” Youngjae then giggled softly remembering their past. “You were trying to act all spoil and look at you now.” Daehyun pouted. “It’s thanks to you JaeJae, making me into an idiot. An idiot just for you.” Youngjae blushed and turned around to hide his red tomato face on Daehyun’s chest. “Cheesecake.” Youngjae mumbled. Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s petite waist and snuggled close to him. “My favorite.” 

“Ehem. Please don’t forget we're all  here.” Himchan interrupted. Youngjae peeked and looked at the now crazy Himchan with his fingers curled. Daehyun stuck out his tongue and they began shouting the most weirdest thing ever. Things that didn’t even make sense. 
“Cheese nugget.” 
“ face.” 
“Annoying .” 
“Ugly.” 
Himchan gasped. “Did you just call the fabulous Chan ugly?” Daehyun smirked. “I know my Jae is better than you.” Youngjae and Yongguk stepped in front of their partner and stopped them with their failed  aegyo. Daehyun who couldn’t resist closed his eyes and sighed. “I’ll stop.” Yongguk looked at Himchan with hope in his eyes. “Please Chan, just for me?” Himchan huffed and nodded. “Just for you my Gukkie.” He then turned to Daehyun and said to him. “It’s not for your sake. It’s for my big teddy.” Daehyun ignored him and looked at Youngjae lovingly. Thousands of popping veins formed on Himchan’s head but disappeared instantly when Yongguk hugged him from the back. Jongup then said quietly. “Uhh… Hyungs. Are we continuing?” Zelo was hugging Jongup from the back and had his chin on Jongup’s  broad shoulder. The four older looked at the two youngest and nodded. “Let’s move on. We’re seriously never going to finish this.” Yongguk said. “Follow these rules.” 
1. No cheesy lines.  Especially you, Daehyun. 
2. Don’t argue. Including you Chan.
3. Don’t start eating each other’s face. “You two.” Yongguk pointed at the two maknaes. Zelo said wide eyed. “You noticed?” Yongguk simply shrugged. 

They continued without anymore problems. Thankfully. 

Himchan sipped on his americano he ordered and Yongguk sat next to Himchan. Daehyun had a cup of coffee and Youngjae Youngjae ordered a hot choco. Zelo and Jongup simply ordered a cold fruit drink. ‘Still don’t enjoy the bitterness of coffee.’ They say. 

“Are you guys official?” Himchan asked while taking tiny sips of his americano. Youngjae shrugged. “With mine we are but I’m not sure about his.” Daehyun wrapped his left arm around Youngjae’s shoulder and rubbed it up and down. “Don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll be official.” Youngjae looked at him confused. “What do you mean?” Daehyun smirked. “There’s something like that. A plan to destroy that rotten old man.” 

“I’m tired.” Whined Daehyun. “Let’s take a break.” said Himchan through his panting. Zelo was also panting with his hands on his knees. Jongup, Yongguk and Youngjae turned their head and looked at the three. Youngjae walked up to Daehyun and whispered. “I’ll give you a kiss if you’re willing to continue. Daehyun thought for a moment. “A long one.” Youngjae sighed and nodded. Daehyun beamed and Youngjae was dragged to the closest restroom. Himchan looked at Yongguk and said. "Guk, me too." Himchan puckered his lips and closed his eyes. Yongguk chuckled quietly. He walked up to Himchan and cupped his face. He leaned inched his face closer and stole his lips. They continued to have their own little make out session in the middle of nowhere. They pulled away when they felt the need to fill their lungs.  Zelo covered Jongup's eyes even thought Jongup was older. "Uppie, me too." Zelo said uncovering Jongup's eyes. Zelo leaned down and Jongup pecked his lips. Theirs ended almost immediately and innocently. Although we know, they're not that innocent anymore. 

"Do we have to come all the way here?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun hummed while smirking. "Now, what you promised." Youngjae smiled and nodded. Daehyun's plump lips were slightly puckered and his eyes were closed. Youngjae giggled at his boyfriend. He leaned in and took gladly accepted the puckered lip. Youngjae tilted his head for a better angle and better access to Daehyun's lip. It was a simple kiss at first but then Daehyun opened one of his eyes slightly and placed his hand on Youngjae's nape deepening the kiss. Youngjae was caught off guard but he quickly responded. Youngjae reached for Daehyun's hair and by now his hand was tangled in his hair. They were a mess. Luckily, there was no one near them. Daehyun slid his his free hand down to Youngjae's thigh and Youngjae let out a muffled moan. Youngjae could feel Daehyun smirking in the kiss. Daehyun poked his tongue at Youngjae's lip and Youngjae opened his mouth. Daehyun without hesitating slid his tongue into Youngjae's mouth and they battled for dominance. Daehyun now had his free hand on Youngjae's bottom. He gave it a squeeze and Youngjae pulled away. Youngjae panted and placed his forehead on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun also panted and had his chin rested on Youngjae's shoulder. Youngjae could hear Daehyun panting next to his ear. Daehyun moved his face closer and started nibbling on Youngjae's ear. "D-Dae.." Youngjae muttered. Daeyhun hummed. "S-stop. We have to get back." Daehyun moved his way to Youngjae's neck and it. He fought over his urge to on Youngjae's sensitive skin. Daeyhun pulled away. Youngjae clung into Daehyun and Daehyun simply wrapped his arms around the man in front of him. 

Youngjae looked up embarrassed. "Dae..." Daehyun looked at him. "Hm?" "Let's go back. I think we took too long." Daehyun chuckled. "Anything you say princess." Youngjae blushed and hid his face. Daehyun smiled and unwrapped his arms. Youngjae did the same. Daehyun pecked Youngjae's lips and held his hand. "Let's go." 

"Yah! Where did you guys go?" Himchan yelled. Daehyun shrugged and said. "I wonder." Himchan fumed. Youngjae hid behind Daehyun and had his arms around Daehyun's waist. Yongguk smirked to himself. He knew exactly where these two were doing. Judging by the swollen lips and Youngjae's red face. Himchan who was too angry to notice anything. 

A/N: sorry for the the late update. Been busy with school... I'll maybe do a double update if I can tomorrow. I mean I have other ff to write so yeah. I hope you all understand.