Final

Truth Be Told

“Jung Soojung!”

“Yes, unnie?”

“Shut that annoying phone of yours up! I can hear it all the way from here!”

“Then close the door of your room down!”

“I don’t have the strength to close the door! It would take a lot out of my decreasing energy! I don’t even have the capacity to open my eyes! I’m too tired!”

The younger girl scoffed, “You can even shout from up there! I’m down here in the living room and I can clearly hear your voice! You’re wasting a lot more energy than you think!”

There was no reply from the person upstairs and the loud ringing of the younger girl’s phone kept on going.

After a few minutes or so, hurried footsteps were heard heading down from the staircase.

A very annoyed brunette glared at the sulking girl on the sofa and grabbed the said girl’s phone from the table.

Before the sulking girl could even sink the situation in her head, the brunette has already answered the ringing phone.

“Hello? Jinri-yah, if you’re having one of your short-term fights with Soojung again, just come here in our house.” The brunette paused. “Yes, she’s here and her not answering your calls is starting to annoy the hell out of me. As for me, instead of trying to kill my younger sister because she’s so annoying, I’d rather spend the day in our dorm and cuddle with Tiff. You two better be in good terms fast. Come here, quickly! I’ll make sure that this brat won’t esca-”

Ding dong

“She sure is fast.” The brunette mumbled to herself while making her way to the door.

“Don’t!” The younger of the two tried to stop her sister from opening the door but to no avail-

“Jinri-yah, big coming your way!”

“Unnie, what-”

Thud

The brunette took a peek of what has happened on their front door and grinned, “See? Big .”

Before the tall girl could even react, the brunette leaped over the two sprawled bodies on the floor.

“Call me or your Tiffany unnie if you two need anything.” The brunette smiled and made a mad dash to the garage before her younger sister tries to get back to her for what she’s done.

The blonde, probably embarrassed for what kind of awkward position her sister has managed to put her into, tried to remove herself from where she was sitting… Namely, Sulli’s lap.

Not until she felt warm hands tightening their hold on her waist, plump lips burning the sensitive skin of her neck, that torturous plump lips saying, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I-” The blonde stammered.

“You?” The taller girl asked the blonde to carry on.

“I- Y-You”

“Hmm?” The taller girl’s lips were getting dangerously close to the tiny gap between the blonde’s ear and neck.

“You jerk!” The blonde pushed herself off the taller girl’s lap and stood straight while looking down on the said girl as if nothing happened.

The tall girl, stunned for a while, gained her composure back and stood up as well while smiling.

“I am a jerk.” The tall girl stepped forward.

“You annoy the hell out of me!” The blonde continued with her fit.

“I annoy the hell out of you.” The tall girl took another step forward.

“You’re a chic, boy and bi-magnet!”

“Can’t help it if I’m that gorgeous looking, huh?” The tall girl grinned.

The blonde scoffed, “You conceited goody two-shoes who always gets in my head!”

“I always get in your head.” The tall girl was getting closer and closer to her desired spot.

“Why do you always agree to all the bad things I say about you?!” The blonde grunted.

“You really want to know the answer why?” The tall girl was only one step away from the blonde.

“Y-Yes.” The blonde stuttered.

The tall girl pulled the younger girl by the waist and whispered through her ear,

“Because I know that those words are just for show and that the truth is…” The blonde can feel the tall girl’s lips forming into a  wide grin as she left some unsaid words hanging.

“What?” The blonde asked, quite expectant of a good answer.

“The truth is you love me no matter what you say or what the people may say.” The tall girl buried her head on the nook of the blonde’s neck. “That’s how I feel about you but I always wonder if you feel the same way too.”

“I never knew that you have this side of you.” The blonde chuckled.

“That’s the thing about being in love,” The tall girl straightened herself up. “It dares you to discover more about the person you love.”

“Smooth words but I’m still pissed off, Choi.” The blonde slightly pushed the tall girl away and bit on her lower lip.

“You know it’s kinda hard for me to process what you’ve just said when you bite on your lower lip that way. It’s a great distraction.”

“I’m not done with you, Jinri.”

“You know we shouldn’t be staying here in your front porch for too long.”

“What gives?”

“Your short shorts, tank top and disheveled hair aren’t going to be a good sight for hormonal teenage boys to see.” The tall girl’s right arm made its way around the blonde’s shoulders and lead said girl inside the house.

“Now shoot.”

“What do you mean, shoot?”

“Weren’t you about to lecture me?”

The blonde’s expression darkened and then she started,

“I hate how you were staring at that girl.”

The tall girl nodded.

“I hate how you talked to her that way.”

Another nod.

“I hate the way you whispered through her ear.”

The tall girl cringed to that.

“I hate how you hugged her so tight.”

Tears were starting to form on the blonde’s eyes.

“And I hate the fact that I get so easily jealous when it comes to you.”

Silence.

“I’m not saying that I’m sorry because I made you feel jealous but I’m saying sorry for making you feel unlove. People may say that I’m over exaggerating things but if it’s between you and me, that’s an understatement, right?” The tall girl stepped forward and this time, the blonde has finally let her walls come down.

“Really. You and your jealousy issues.” The tall girl tapped the tip of the blonde’s nose with her finger. “Probably one of the main reasons why whenever Tiffany unnie and I see each other, we mostly talk about things concerning Jessica unnie and you.”

“Is it that bad?” The blonde asked in a somewhat cute voice.

“Maybe? Well, we both find it cute. Given the fact that she is Jessica unnie’s other half and you are mine.” The tall girl smiled.

“You’re so greesy, Ssul.”

“Hey! I’m not!”

“It’s a combination of the words ‘gross’ and ‘cheesy’…” Krystal sighed.

“I always learn a new thing or two when we’re together. Guess I’m lucky that my girl can kick and is a smart .” Sulli chuckled.

“You’re lucky I never go brutal on you.” Krystal stuck her tongue out.

“But I do.” Sulli sent out a knowing smirk.

“Oh gosh, you are so per-”

Krystal wasn’t able to finish her sentence as she got cut off by plump lips; courtesy of yours truly, Choi Jinri.

And when air has become necessary,

“I love you, you adorably jelly Soojung.”

“You’re more than welcome to love me, greesy Jinri.”

Krystal gave out that kind of smile she only shows when she’s with Sulli.

“Oh, and I love you too, jerkLi.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I wonder what’s happened between Soojung and Jinri’s heated discussion?” The brunette yawned.

“I think I know by now. Just sleep, Jessi. Sleep.” The black haired girl tucked the brunette in and hugged said girl closer to her.

“You’re no fun, Tiff.” The brunette mumbled as her eyes closed.

The black haired girl smiled and kissed the already dozing off girl’s forehead.

“But you love me anyways.”

 

 

 

 

~

So I'm finally done ;u; It's already past twelve in the midnight here and my mom has probably nagged me about more than ten times now but who cares? Lol. I've posted it as fast as I'm done writing it coz I've been itching  to share my first ever JungLi fic to y'all. It may not have meet any of your expectations but I've tried. I'll try harder for my next works to come. :)

 

I'll keep this A/N as short as possible coz my mom might nag me again and go shtbrix on me. OTL And I still have an appointment to go to tomorrow. Oh my life *face foot* No time to re-read this so I'm sorry if there are typos

 

Please do leave some of your feedbacks behind on the comments section below; it'll be my pleasure to read all your comments!

For the upcoming subscribers, upvotes and for my future readers and those who have just finished reading the one-shot, a big thank you from me to y'all. Lots of love to you, my dearies! :* I hope you find this one-shot interesting and that tiny JeTi part on the ending too. Haha.

Well, ciao ciao~ I hope Jinri gets well soon. I miss OT5 and I miss JungLi ;A; <3

 

~ XOXO