Hands

Eyes, Nose, Lips, and everything inbetween

Your POV

"This kid! Get back to class! What the hell are you doing out here?" My mum hissed as I helped her wipe the windows.

"I'm taking a break." I said.

"What kind of teacher let teacher would let students take breaks like this huh? Get back to class now and study!" she said, pushing me away.

I returned back to class and sat in the seat in the very back, falling asleep on my books. The lunch bell awakened e.

Everyone shuffled past, quickly rushing to their lockers before running off to the cafeteria. It became almost a ritual for me to be the first person at the cafeteria. Everyone filed in, lining up to buy the overpriced lunches that the school provided, whilst I took out my home made lunch.

Myungsoo (a/n: i ran out of characters to use ok :'( ) sat down next to me, before the others fillled up the spare seats at the table.

"Hey, you look extra beautiful today." he said, giving me a tight hug.

I've grown used to his greasiness and desire for skinship, but it was obvious that Sohee wasn't. I glared Myungsoo, only to see Sohee walk our way.

"YAH! How many times do I have to tell you to stay off Myungsoo huh?" she yelled, grabbing onto my collar.

"Let go." I said.

"I already told you to stay off Myungsoo. Don't touch him again!" she said, her grip tightening on my collar.

Myungsoo stood up to peel her hands off me. "Go away Sohee." he said and sat back down to eat.

"What does she have? I'm prettier, smarter, richer, and definitely more of a girl than her!!" she cried to Myungsoo.

I took a deep breath and placed my sandwich down. I stood up and turned to face her.

"Yeah, you are prettier, smarter, richer, and definitely girlier than I'll ever be. But I don't think you know that guys don't go for ignorant and stuck up girls like you anymore." I said, causing Myungsoo to pull me to sit back down.

I could see the flames in Sohee's eyes, before I turned back to eat.

"Ignorant? Stuck up? I'll show you what ignorant and stuck up really is." she said and stormed off.

"YAH! This kid! How many times do I have to tell you to not cause drama in school huh?" my mum asked, smacking me across the head, causing the entire table to rupture into laughter.

"But she started it!!" i said.

"I don't care. Just eat and study, ignore people like that. You got it?" she said before wheeling her cleaning trolley off.

"Hey! Don't you know how to look at where you're going?" Sohee's voice rung in the background

"I'm so sorry." My mum's voice called, making me whip my head back.

My mum slowly walked away with her cleaning utensils.

"Hey, old lady, you missed a spot." Sohee said, looking directly at me and tipped her entire tray of food onto the floor.

My mum quickly went over to clean it up.

----

Myungsoo's POV

Sohee really did it this time.

Mina's parents works as the cleaners of the school. Most people would be embarrassed, but not Mina. She wished they didn't have to work so hard, so it was a frequent thing to see her clean around the school. No one dared to about her parents, because the last kid that did ended up moving schools.

Mina was the kind of person who didn't care about what other people thought, unless they were talking about her family and friends. That's really when she can't take it. She placed her sandwich down, her eyes going blank. And I already knew what was going to happen. She tries to control her emotions with her blank eyes, but I can tell what she's thinking.

She took long strides over to Sohee's table. By this stage, students have already gathered around. The others and myself chased after her, trying to stop her. I held onto her hand and tried to pull her back. "You know the principal is going to be on her side" I said, but she pulled out of my hand and moved forward.

Sohee sniggered as Mina approached. What she did next surprised me.

Mina kneeled down and pushed her mum slightly to the side and began cleaning up the mess. Usually, she would attack the person straight away, so everyone is a bit shocked. 

"J-j-just go eat." her mum said, tugging onto her shirt.

---

Your POV

My friends came over to help, but I pushed them away. I left the bag of food on the cleaning trolley before wiping my hands clean. 

---

Myungsoo's POV

As soon as she threw that tissue. She spun rapidly and her fist hit Sohee's face in a blink of an eye. Sohee flew to the floor, her posse going over to see what's wrong, but quickly dispersed as Mina walked over.

"I dare you to touch my family again." she said, grasping onto Sohee's collar, "Do what you want to me, don't touch anyone else. That was a warning. So I'd like to see you do anything worse." she said and threw Sohee back onto the ground. 

She walked over and pulled her mum outside. I ran outside to the garden at the back of the library, knowing that she'd be there.

She sat under a tree and ate whatever was left of her sandwich, crying. 

"How's your mum?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"I don't know, probably cleaning somewhere." she said, before breaking down.

"Why does everyone have to be like this? Nothing's wrong with my parents, right? Why do they need to be so cruel?" she cried into her hands.

I placed her head on my shoulder and tried to calm her down.

Mina has the toughest exterior you'll ever see, but then there's this side of her that she doesn't show anyone but me. And everytime I see this side of her, I fall in love with her a bit more.

We both ended up skipping the last two periods of the day, and spent it under the tree with her sleeping on my lap.

Mina lives a tough life, even though she's so young. I never talked to her before since she was two years younger than me. I only knew her becaus her parents were the cleaners of the school. 

We started to hang in the same group only just last year, and I didn't really know her until a few months ago. 

Mina had a close friend that no one could compare too. They talked for hours on end everyday, and they knew everything about each other. But he was only online. He lived a few hours away, but they never met because she's too young to travel on her own. If it wasn't for him, she might not be alive still today. Her life and happiness depended on him, but he disappeared some months ago. She tried to find him, tried to contact him, but she had no luck. He left so abruptly, no goodbye, no explanation, nothing.

And it was then, that we got close. She told me how much she misses him, and I often get jealous of him. It to see your crush liking someone else right? But all Mina will ever see me as is a brother. She has her eyes on a classmate of mine, JinYoung.

Alot of people judge her for how masculine she looks, but if it wasn't for her past, she wouldn't need to be this way.

Back when she was 14, she was ually harassed by a classmate. He moved away to another school, but that doesn't mean that her scars have healed. Other kids began teasing her, bullying her, making her seem like the bad guy, and til this day there are still kids from other schools that mock or about what happened 2 years ago. Since then, she started acting and dressing more like a guy, because she believes that no one would ually harass her again if she looked like a boy.

Her hair was almost as short as min, and never have I seen her with makeup, unlike Sohee who cakes it on everyday. Oh right, Sohee. we used to date, but I got tired of her clingy and ignorant personality, and fell for Mina instead. 

"Jung Mina. Please report to the principal's office immediately." the speakers called, waking Mina and got me out of my thoughts. 

We strolled over to the principal's office, somewhere that's very familiar to us.

---

Your POV

I walked in to see Sohee holding an ice pack to her face, and her parents sitting besides her.

"Mina, do you have anything to say?" the principal asked and I shook my head.

She sighed and looked over to Sohee's parents.

"I'm going to have to suspend you for a few days, alright?" she said, pushing up her glasses.

"Suspended for a few days? Shouldn't this rascal be expelled? What kind of school has these kinds of people?" her parents said, looking over at me.

"Shouldn't you spend your time teaching your daughter some manners and not to be so rude to elders and other people's parents? What kind of school has these ignorant kinds of people?" I asked, looking at them, making them speechless.

"That's enough. Mina, you can return to school on Friday." the principal said  and dismissed me.

"So what happened?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm having a holiday from school until Friday." I said, walking ahead of him.

"THE ENTIRE WEEK?? I'M NOT GOING TO SEE YOU FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK?" He asked, a bit too loud, causing the receptionist to giggle at us.

"Deal with it." I said and went to find my parents.

"Soooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm suspsended until Friday." I said to my parents, leaving them jaw dropped.

"How are you going to study and catch up? Oh my god. Why did you put yourself through this?" my mum asked.

"My friends are going to give me notes mum, it's okay." I said

"How was the other girl? Did you hit her hard?" my dad asked.

I nodded and he smiled, "That's my girl. I wish I was there to see it. It was about time someone taught that brat a lesson." he said, patting my head.

"Yeah, and that someone had to be your daughter, and now she's suspended!" my mum said, annoyed at my dad.

"Anyways, I'll see you later." I said and walked out with Myungsoo.

My parents usually have to stay back a bit, so i just go home before they do. The other students asked if I was okay as everyone walked out to get home. I'm not sure if the others are up or if they're genuinely on my side.

Walking halfway, I could see Sohee's car at the traffic lights, and through the tinted window, I could see her looking directly at us. I quickly laced my fingers with Myungsoo's and swung our hands a little as we walked. I could hear her demonic scream, causing me to burst out laughing.

I looked over at Myungsoo who was blushing madly. I quickly let go, but he held tightly onto my hand the entire way home.

----

a/n: WOOHOO! UPDATED!! I actually wrote half of this last night...but my computer just had to SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!! So i rewrote it :)

I hope you guys like it and give me some feedback!!

Thank you for the comments so far!

I'm still looking for a poster for this, so any suggestions/submissions would be appreciated <3 thank you once again!