Painting My Love (OneShot)

Paint my Love

It have been 7 years, that I'm painting pictures. Pictures of objects, mountains and lakes. But never people. I don't want to paint anyone. They are never in my mind.

My paintings just start by my paint brush against the canvas and that stuff that are in my mind will automatically be drawn on the picture.

Just a week ago, when putting my brush against the canvas, something different was being drawn by my hand. I painted and painted. I realised I'm finally painting him. After having a crush on him for 4 years, my hands found their way to draw him finally. My own eyes was staring at the picture that as half drawn now. Then something hit me... I was at school, and painting the schools most handsome guy. If anyone finds out...I'm dead.

Me, HeeSung, the most lonely student of the whole school paints him. They will find out I like him. It's going to be pretty obvious.
I quickly took the canvas and took it to the store room. Where there is old stuff and new equipment for the students to use. I hid the canvas between two old drawings. When I went out, I bumped into my teacher.

'HeeSung, that are you doing?' My art teacher asked me in a curious voice as she raised her eyebrows.

'Ehh...I think we need more of the green colour outside.' I replied while scratching the back of my neck.


I quickly just pretended to go back inside and took a tube of green paint out. Now how I'm I meant to take that canvas out of the school? He would never see it since he don't come to the art room ever. He is studying music and drama. His classrooms are all the way 5 minutes away from here. So no worries. I felt a bit more relived, I took my backpack from the closet and made my way home.

<><><><>

 

~Luhan POV~

'Hyung, I'm tired of dancing, please let's take a break' Kris told me. We were both sitting on the floor of the dance studio. I have been trying to teach Kris some of the dance moves that he is not that good at. We have been stuck in the same place for some time now. It's almost 7pm now.

'Hyung, I want to go somewhere!' He said and with a quick movement, he was standing on his feet and walking towards the door.
Kris and his unexpected ideas.

We have been walking for a bit now. He started to go up the stairs into a building. Isn't this the art building. It was dark. No lights was on until Kris turned some on.

'Yoo Yoo, galaxy hyung, why are we here. You know yourself your drawings are useless' I said and chuckled. He just ignored me. We went into a room which I read to be: Art room 004
'Hyung, sometimes after school when we don't have training, I come here to relief my stress' Kris told me

I looked around. The tables had pain on it. The was tubes of paint on the end of the room. So many different colours lying around.
'Hyung , Tarawa(follow me)' Kris said and took me into a small room.

'I have hidden my 2 paintings in here. No one put their painting in this place.' He said while giving me a sneaky smile. I returned a smile to him. This hyung can really be funny sometimes.

He paused for a moment when he reached a corner of the room.
'Whats wrong?' I asked as I tilted my face a bit.

'Hyung, there is one more canvas in here. I have only painted 2' he said when he turned towards me.
He slowly started to look through the paintings. I just turned around to look at the little miniatures made of clay.

I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around to see Kris holding a canvas. I looked at him confused. Her turned the canvas to reveal something I have never seen before. I painting...of me.

My mouth hanged open. I started to point towards is.
'What, who painted...me?' I asked while pointing at it.

'I don't know, and this painting is totally professional' he said while looking at me. He started to laugh. I was just baffled.

Who was this?

 

<><><><>


Last night I did not have a proper sleep. I took me a whole hour to go to sleep even if I was really tired. Who is the girl/boy? Why a painting of me? Questions was circulating in my brain.

I was now in my last class waiting for the bell to go off. I was tapping the table impatiently.
*Brrrrrrrrr*

The bell went off. I picked my backpack from the floor and swung it over my shoulder. My foot steps took me to the art department. I started to go up the stairs to room 004. I was now standing outside the door. I looked inside through the glass window. No one was there. I took quiet steps towards the storeroom. I pushed the door a bit open. I girl with long straight brown hair was standing there. Her back was facing me. She had a artist apron on. When I took once step closer, she turned around while looking a bit scared. Her eyes went wide when seeing me. I saw the painting in her hand. It was the same painting. The painting...of me.

'HeeSun?' I asked

'You remember me?' She asked as she tried to hide the canvas behind herself. She looked really stressed and scared.

'I do remember you' I replied. I can't possibly forget her. I have always seen her around.

'Why me...the painting?' I asked while scratching the back of my neck.

It was a silence. She didn't move or speak. She was just looking down. The room was really small, but I still took a step towards her. If I took one step closer, she wouldn't have any space.

I took the painting from her hand. I placed it between Kris drawings. I took her hand and started to run. Run out of the store room, I saw a backpack and a jacket on the hanger. I assumed it was hers. I grabbed them and started to run out of the art room while holding her hand, tightly. I knew why I was doing this. I must say, I probably didn't know till now, but now I guess that I was really effected by her, 2 years ago, from what happened. As we were both running away, our hair getting blown by the wind. It was soon to be dark. She was running with me. That day came to my head.

 

-Flash back-

'Why don't you date any boys?' Daehyun asked.

'Just because I don't want to!' HeeSun exclaimed. This must have been the 5th boy she rejected this week. She is one of the most pretty girls of the school. The girl with the most boys liking her.

'I just don't want to date any boys. All of you all the same. You all are worth less. You all don't mean anything to me. You all just treat me equally badly. I decided to not date anymore. NOT ANYMORE!' She exclaimed again. There was a crowd of students watching this. This was the first time she is speaking up. Otherwise she just said no and walked away. But Daehyun is also going crazy because of her. He liked her for a year and she kept on rejecting him. He is tired now and so is she. But I think if she don't want to date, then let her be. She don't have to then.

'Why?' He asked again while looking at her with disappointment.

'Because I already have a boyfriend.' She said. She did not look convincing enough. I knew the next question he would ask was who. So I made a move to save her.

'Its me' I said. I was walking towards the two through the crowd. Every eye was now on me now. Many girls gasped. Daehyun looked at me. His eyes went wide.

'Every boy, listen. Leave.her.alone!' I said while looking at people around me and then turning around to look at Daehyun. He was in a shock.

I took HeeSun's hand and run out of the crowd. We ran and ran away. I was holding her hand tightly.


-End of flashback-

 


Now we were in the same position. The only thing is that no one is watching us. We are actually not running away from people. We are just running away from the art room. I don't want her to paint me. I want her to have me like I am. Just like I wanted to have her.

That day, after running away from the crowd. I left her in the middle of the sports field, since I was scared to talk to her further. But now I'm taking her back there. I want to rewind to that moment. To what I actually wanted to say, but didn't have the guts to.

We were now standing in the middle of the football field like 2 years back. I still hadn't released her hand. She was breathing heavily.

 

~HeeSun's POV~

He was holding my hand. My heart was beating fast. Not because of running but because of him. I remembered all the moments from 2 years back. How he saved me from Daehyun, how we ran. How he whispered 'I'm sorry' and then ran away from the football field leaving me in the middle behind.

'Im sorry' he started. Looks like he remembers all the events from the past too.

'Im sorry for running away like the, 2 years ago' he said while looking regretful. He also picked my other hand. Now he was holding both of my hands with his. He was it a bit. I could feel some rain hitting my face.

'But I have always watched you from afar. I always wanted to approach you again, but I was too scared and dumb' he continued. I was just looking at his regretful face. The weather was really not good. And it was starting to turn dark.

'When I first saw the painting of myself in the storeroom, a week back. I have tried to figure of whether it was by you.' He said. I could feel the tears staring to form. The rain was heavy too.

'Please say something' he said while looking at me with a worried face. I was crying more now. I could not let all this tears in. My tears would mix with the rain and roll down my cheeks.

'TELL ME SOMETHING!' He shouted.

I stopped crying. I moved a step closer. To him. I closed my eyes and leaned in. I released my hands from his. My hands made its way around his neck instead. Our lips touched. Something was burning inside of me. All the sadness was now melted by the heat in my chest. My chest was burning, all because of happiness. He made his arms around my waist and the kiss went on. The kiss I would not even imagine. In the rain, in the middle of a football field in the dark...with the boy I loved for 2 years.

'Don't leave me again, stay by my side, because...I love you' I said when we pulled away.

'Never going to run away anymore. You are the one. I know it. Since for 2 years, I could not forget you even one day because...I love you too' he said. Then leaned in again.

 

<><><> END <><><>

 

Thanks everyone of reading this. Please comment on how you think this was. Maybe up vote?😄

 

Thanks dear readers for reading💜