Start to Fall

Lost Prince

Bonus chapter!!!


 

 

"Wow, they are so amazing! Jessica show a better part of her. We all know that Jessica and Sunny are long time bestfriends but today, they are just daebak. It looks like Jessica really have something for Sunny" everyone around are all amuzed by Jessica. Her acting skills are so realistic. On the stage she is like a fiercing tiger to everyone but when they are on backstage she keep on apologizing to them. 

 

"What's on you today Jessica? Everyone's eyes were on you, what's your secret? Are you inspired?" Donghae asked her, because since they start practicing Jeasica looks like not interested on what she's doing. Actually even herself, she didn't know what's on her why she is like that. She just smile on everyone when they compliment her. 

***

 

The play is a successful one and everyone is amuzed by the actors and actresses but especially to Jessica who made them shocked by her hidden talent. Their play received a standing ovation. After the play, some students start to fangirl the Ice Princess, they have a chance to take pictures with Jessica, her cold title start to melt by showing her true smiles with other people. 

 

On the other side while Jessica gives smile there's a man from behind who is keep on smiling to her.

 

"Hey Jessica, I don't know that you're a great actress"

 

"Leeteuk-oppa!!!" Jessica ran to him even if she still wear a gown

 

"Hey be careful you may trip by your dress" he gave her a smile "You're so gorgeous tonight Jessica" he added

 

"You didn't say to me that you're coming" she pouted cutely

 

Leeteuk and Jessica were friends since the Jungs live in America. People think that someday the two will become a couple but then the Jungs back to Korea and start to live there again.

 

"Because if I say that I will back here, it's not a surprise anymore. So... surprise!!!"

 

"Hahaha, you're still funny oppa"

 

"But I think the Ice Princess changed?" 

 

"Hahaha, maybe. Come follow me oppa, I will introduce you to my friends" Jessica pulled him but he refuse

 

"I'm sorry Jessica but it's not the right time. I left my car at the embassy and I really need to fix some papers. So see you next time, bye" then he waved goodbye at her

 

"Goodbye" then a pout formed on her lips

 

When they are together, Jessica have a crush on him and maybe it still have but just a little bit but it can grow and grow.

 

"Jessica, come here we have a small celebration for our success" everyone is there including Yuri. Why is he there? It's because of Sooyoung, Yuri became his slave when practicing so he can accept Yuri as part of the team.

 

"I'm coming" Jessica ran again and reassuring that she might not trip. 

 

"For everyone and for Jessica" Sooyoung shouted "CHEERS~" then the team have a celebration. Evryone is happy but... but... Yuri is not, he is zoning out thinking so deep.

 

*what do I care to that guy?* that question keeps on running and running on his mind since he saw her talking to someone.

 

*but why do I care about her?* the next question is the true

 

"Hey!!! Hey!! ! You're zoning out" Sooyoung shook him until he is back to reality

 

"Really?!" 

 

"What 'really?!'... tsk. I think you need to rest now. Here the keys go back to our dorm and sleep I know that I disturbed you many nights" 

 

"Ahhh... yes. I have my own keys. Bye, see you later" Yuri walks out and leqve Sooyoung with a confused look

 

"Tsk tsk... over fatigue" then he shook his head

 

Yuri is walking but his destination is not on their dorm but on a place where you can buy ice cream and open 24/7-the 7 eleven.

 

"Here's your vanilla ice cream sir" after he took it he sat on a table near the window, watching the cars passby.

 

"Maybe, that is her boyfriend. But she broke up with Kai, she can move on easily? I thought she likes me. But just like... just like... aissst, why I'm thinking about this things and about her? Aissst, my ice cream already melt? That easy? It just touch my lips once but it melts easily? Aissst... 7-eleven you have a poor quality of ice creams" even if he tries to avert his gaze and attention he always thinks of her...

 

"Aissst.. why??!! The Ice Princess melts easily~" Yuri is now like a crazy guy talking to himself

****

 

After a short foodtrip, Yuri went to their dorm. He is tired, physically and mentally.

 

"3rd glass!!! Aissst why I can't sleep? I think I should drink one more glass" he drunk the milk in just one-shot and then go back to room and position himself in diffenrent ways just to get asleep.

 

"Jessica!!! Get out of my mind!!! Mind your own mind... why you need to be in my head??? I can't sleep!! My mind is still thinking of you but my body needs rest too!!" Yuri is scolding himself (???) 

 

"What?? Jesica is in your head?" 

 

"W-what are you doing here Sooyoung?"

 

"It's my room? Why? And what about Jessica?"

 

"Nothing" Yuri covered himself in the blanket and back-faced Sooyoung

 

"Okay, I will just ask Jessica tommorow" Sooyoung start to tease Yuri

 

"Tch"

***

 


 

Do you think we're in the middle of this story??? It's just the START!!!