Chapter 1

Maybe It's Love

Jackson bumped to a random stranger when he passed a bus stop. Although it was Jackson who bumped into him not means it was his fault. When he passed the bus stop at this past midnight, he saw the stranger sat down on the bench but when Jackson drank his coffee, the stranger stood up and Jackson accidentally spilled his coffee to his own shirt. Jackson hissed at the hot liquid that stained his shirt and made Jackson chest red.

Jackson turned to look at the stranger and realized the guy was very good-looking. But he snapped the thought away and when he back to his sense, his anger build up again. “Hey! Look your way! At least stand up after I passed you not when I in front of you!”

The guy just stared at Jackson without emotion on his face. And Jackson when Jackson realized this, he cannot hold his anger anymore. What the hell this guy doing, not even a guilty expression on his face.

“Yah! Do you know how cost my shirt is?? And are you not going to apologize?? Didn’t your parents teach you about manners??”

“…….”

The guy didn’t answered Jackson and he looked at him with irritated face, “Give me your address and phone number so I will tell you the price for the laundry.”

 

 

“I-I…. don’t know?” the stranger just titled his head in confussion. If this stranger didn’t make Jackson blood boiled up, he might find the stranger very cute.(but it’s the truth lol)

“Yah! Are you kidding me? How can people forget their own house? Just say you don’t want to waste your money”

“but, it’s the truth, I don’t know where my house is”

“Really?? How can I believe you? What is your name?” Jackson asked in an irritated tone.

“My name?”

“Yes your name.” this guy tested my patience.

 

“What’s your name?” The guy asked.

Silent.

“I ASKED FOR YOUR NAME YOU ! NOT MY NAME!!” Jackson really didn’t know why a person like him even exist. He really made Jackson lose his cool.

“No need to yell geez we’re in public”

“I won’t if you answer my damn questions!!”

The guy just fell silent while Jackson tried to control his breath. Until about 1 minute of silence, the guy broke the awkward silent. “F-for all your questions, I don’t know the answer ‘kay?”

Jackson immediately looked up with mouth wide open. Was this guy amnesia or just pretending? He really didn’t have idea.

“You really don’t know? Even your name?” the guy just nodded silently. Jackson saw truth in the guy eyes. Maybe he was saying the truth

“Where do you sleep? How you eat?” Jackson asked.

“I’ve not go anywhere, I just sit here for days.. umm two days maybe?”

“2 DAYS?? What did you do? Oh My Gosh my life screwed” Jackson said the last sentence quietly so the guy couldn’t hear him. He really can’t tell how he felt right now.

“Uhm.. sit” Answered this guy quietly.

“You didn’t sleep? Didn’t get any food?”

“No.” Jackson opened his mouth again. Why the hell this guy still alive?

“Why are you not eaten yet? And didn’t get a house stay or flat or whatever to sleep?”

“Didn’t want to.” Jackson really want to punched this guy’s face because the simple answer. This guy really didn’t get that Jackson wanted a further explanation.

So they just sat there for about 3 minutes until Jackson broke the silent. “Okay boy, because I pity you, I will bring you to my apartement. It’s not far from here. Wanna come?” Jackson tried to sound demanding but end up like he was offered the strange guy to sleep in his apartement.

He was already a little calmed down. He really couldn’t stand this boy, maybe he was a homeless person? Whatever it was, this guy was very goodlooking. “Hey I already gave you a nice offer, if you won’t take it I don’t mind.”

“Okay”

“C’mon follow me”

 

----

They both arrived in Jackson apartement and the guy didn’t say anything. The apartement was big because Jackson was a rich person, maybe it was his dad but if the parents are rich of course their childrens are rich too.

“In my apartement there’s two rooms. But because I live alone I just have one bed. Do you mind to sleep on the couch?” Jackson asked and the guy just nodded.

“Uhh.. I forgot to buy food and now already late, the shops are closed. So mind just have a breakfast tomorrow?” Jackson asked again.

“It’s okay, I’m not hungry though.”

Jackson just shook his head not believing why there’s someone who didn’t have meal for two days and still saying he was not hungry. Jackson entered his bedroom and cameback with one pillow and one blanket and put it in the couch. The guy just said a small thanks.

Jackson back to his bedroom, changed his clothes and jumped to his bed. Didn’t take long, he already in a deep slumber.

 

----

Jackson woke up to the sound of his alarm. 07.00 AM. It’s too early for him, but he knew he should bring the new guy to the restaurant.

Jackson groaned and stretched his arm getting up from bed and headed to shower.

10 minutes after, he went to the living room and saw the guy sit in the couch. The guy didn’t have eyes bag so Jackson thought he has slept peachfully and woke up earlier than him. “Hey you can go shower and I will prepared my clothes for you that you should wear on my bed. Just shower in the bathroom inside my room.”

“ ’kay” with that, they headed to Jackson room. Mark went to shower and Jackson picked a pair of tight jeans and a loose shirt, though he knew maybe it would be to big for they guy because of the smaller figure.

Jackson exited his room and waited in the living room while playing with his handphone.

3 minutes later, the guy out from Jackson’s room with a huge smile on his lips. It was the first time Jackson saw him smiling. And his smile drugged Jackson’s mind.  The guy is pretty good with his clothes.

“Yah you didn’t tell your name yet.” Said the boy.

“Oh right… it’s Jackson” The guy just nodded and said a surprised thing.

“I remember my name” the guys just continue smiling and Jackson looked at him with disbelief.

“Really? Did you remember your house too?” Jackson asked with an exited tone.

“Umm n-not yet. I just remember my name” the guy scratched the back of his neck.

“Uh okay just tell me your name”

“It’s Mark”

 

 

“Cool.. let’s go Mark. We will go to the nearest restaurant” Jackson said and grabbed Mark’s arm headed to the restaurant.

----

 

On the way, they were talking and Jackson felt a little more comfortable with Mark, eventhough Mark just silent and sometimes asked weird questions.

People who walked pass them looked at them with a strange glance. To Jackson more specifically. But Jackson just shrugged his mind off.

 

They arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes after and quickly sat  on the chair near the window.

“I’m not hungry Jackson” Jackson just turned his head from the menu to the person in front of him.

“You are really unbelievable. You didn’t have meal for days and  still said you don’t hungry??”

“But-“

“No Buts, I will order something for you” with that, Jackson called the waitress and ignored who pouted.

“I want 2 kimchi fried rice and two hot cappuccino.” Jackson ordered.

The waitress just looked at Jackson with an unknown stare and just went away to gave Jackson his order.

3 minutes later the foods are coming and Jackson immediately ate the food.

 In the middle of his eating session, he glanced at Mark with a big eyes and dropped his spoon.

 

Unbelievable

 

Why?

 

“W-wh-why y-y-you couldn’t hhold the spoon and just go through it??? Your h-hand ca-can’t hold it?? OH MY GOSH!!”