sorry, i'm just being myself

Flawless

There were nights when they just sat down on the bedroom floor and spent hours in words. One of those relaxing nights.

He can feel the wind from the window touch his skin when the smoke touched his lung. It was delightful - the smoke, not the wind -, because when he smokes he forgets the world, some problems and mainly he forgets about himself. And that’s was good. Smoke to him was like a hideway, a forbidden hideway, and that’s the reason why smoke is too good, too delightful.

He forgets a lot of things in moments like these, but he don’t forgets about who plays guitar everynight and smiles to he while sing a sweet lullaby, too sweet to be good in Ilhoon conception.

The way the singer guy- HyunSik sings makes the younger heart melting, makes him sees stars where don’t at and thinks that - for seconds - life is beautiful and worth more than he could guess. HyunSik wear tanktops and his arms, his biceps, where touched a thousand of times by Ilhoon hands.

"HyunSik-hyung" He calls the older one while his fingers plays with Hyunsik hair, feeling the soft black hair in his fingertips "You are perfect"

He smile that same sweet smile, and Ilhoon feels his heart beating too fast, in a stupid way when he hears "You too. You are perfect too."

"No" He denies, throwing the cigarette away when it's over, thinking that he would cry anytime for HyunSik sweetness "I’m not. But you still love me, right?"

When HyunSik kisses Ilhoon cheeks, he felt so beloved for who he loves, and when they connected their lips together, he wanted to cry for this type of love. HyunSik love it's so unique, so tender, and it's all for Ilhoon. Clearly, Ilhoon is such a luck guy.

"You don’t need to be perfect to make me love you" Caressing the white cheek in the middle of words, looking into Ilhoon deep eyes "You just need to be yourself" and kissing him again.

"But you love me?" When the kiss broken, he intertwined his fingers with HyunSik, seeking protection in the act.

"I love you" Pressing the palms togethers and making Ilhoon smile for the first time that night "More than you love me"

"You’re being cheesy" He warns with fun, whispering the words as wanted another kiss.

"Sorry, I’m just being myself"

They laughed together, tasting one more time the nicotine on Ilhoon tongue. For HyunSik the taste wasnt disgusting, instead was very good, because everything from and in Ilhoon was- is good. Especially those four words that touched his skin like honey, like that summer night, making him smile wide.

"I love you too"