Mission Start!!

Finding Mommy

Sehun POV

Who in the world want to lose their beloved mother? Well no one want that happened including me. But the fate make me feel that, feeling of losing my beloved mom. Its been 5 years since my mom passed away. She, Song Qian, is the most beautiful woman in the world and I’m very glad because I’m her son. But maybe God has another plan for my life and God is too in love with my mom so He take my mom from me and dad when I was 10 years old. Its the most terrible time that I’ve ever felt. Imagine that there’s no more “good morning” from the softest voice, there’s no more prettiest smile which always I got when the first time I open my eyes woke up from my deep slumber, there’s no more the most delicious breakfast, and there’s no more kiss when I’ll go to school.

Altough I feel so terrible, but its not mean that I’m not lucky enough. I’m so lucky because I still have my dad. My super dad named Wu Yi Fan, he is the one who always beside me, support me and love me unconditionally after my mom passed away. He is trying so hard for being dad and mom at the same time for me. Altough he is super busy, He is the famous architect for the God’s shake! How can he isn’t busy rite? But because of his love for me he always spending more time with me and will do anything for make me happy. But still, there’s something missing. Someday I want to feel the mother’s love again. So I’m not wrong if I ask my dad for re-marriage and find a new mom for me rite? So I, Wu Sehun make a promise, to find a new mom not only for my shake but for my dad’s happiness!

~~~~~

 

 

 

“Baby Hunniee!! Wake up.. wake up now!!” the deep voice suddenly echoing in sehun’s room

“Daaad.. please spare me ten minutes moooreee!!” sehun protest to his dad for distrubing his sleeping beauty. “its Saturday daad.. and I’m in my holiday!” *oh God I wish a soft voice which wake me up not such a very deep voice like dad’s one and its a holiday! And wake up oh so early is not a holiday thing* sehun tough.

“no more ten minutes dear! Altough you’re in your holiday but still wake up in the morning is the best thing to do! Look! Even the birds has started for singing already! So wake up now!” yifan say while open all the curtains in sehun’s room and the sunshine shot sehun’s face immediately.

Sehun groan “aaargghh.. alright alright I’m up! Satisfy?!” and try to sit up on his bed.

Yifan just chuckle at his baby boy annoyance. Sehun is not a morning person especially at a holiday time like this. “because you’re up already, take a shower please I’ll prepare the breakfast” yifan say ready to leave sehun’s room.

But sehun immediately remember about the mommy thing which always bother him, and he think its the right time to say his wish to his beloved daddy.

“wait dad! I have to say something to you!” sehun say while try to erase his sleepiness.

“what is it baby boy?” yifan ask, and sit in the edge of sehun’s bed. Confuse is all writen on his face because what kind of thing which his baby has to say to him?

"Dad,, Do you love me??" once morning Sehun ask to his daddy

"Of course I love you baby Hun.. How can I'm not? But why so sudden you are asking like that?" Yifan say while ruffling his baby's hair

"Then get Marriage! and find a new mom for me!!" sehun say with pout on his face. And yifan was shocking to hear about what sehun said just now. But quckly he gather himself and asking sehun back.

"If I'm not enough for you? I can be your mom too!!"

"but for all I know, mom is someone who have a long hair, pretty face, not really tall, have a warm embrace, and mom is SHE not HE dad!! you are too masculine and too tall for being my mom, and you are not a SHE!!" sehun explain his concept of mother to yifan

sigh "but you know what baby hun? If I'm re-marriage, I don't want you to life loveless because I have to share my love for you to another woman" yifan try to explain his reason to his son.

"but dad.."

"thats enough.. and go to your bathroom now, and If I'm not mistaken you have appoinment with your buddies for hang out rite? so be quick!! I'll prepare the breakfast before you go" with that yifan just go down and heading to the kitchen while sehun taking his bath with the pout and frown on his face.

After taking a shower, sehun leave his room for the kitchen. When he is at a kitchen door he see his daddy already in his working clothes which mean white shirt and grey pants but he still wearing a pink flower apron as he prepare the breakfast. *is daddy doesnt feel embarrassing for wearing that apron? I’m sorry dad for making you wake up so early just for prepare all stuf that you and I need, it should be done by a woman, not a busy man like you. So from now I’ll try harder for searching a woman for you and a mom for me! I promise dad!* sehun tough and he is sorry for seeing his daddy like that.

“dad.. where’s my breakfast?” sehun finally entering the kitchen after have a deep tough about his daddy

“here for you” yifan put the butter rice with chicken teriyaki for their breakfast on the table “aigooo why my baby boy is so handsome after taking a bath?” yifan cooed at his son after seeing sehun sit on the chair waiting his breakfast.

“just put the baby word down dad! I’m fifteen for your information, and I’m NOT A BABY anymore” sehun say while rolling his eyes

“aww my baby has growing up now.. but for your information, you will be my baby boy forever” yifan grins at sehun and make sehun more annoyed.

“whatever dad.. and why are you working at this Saturday dad? Its time for your break isn’t it?” sehun ask while keep shoving his breakfast into his mouth.

“sorry dear.. I have to finish the design of my new project, so I need an extra time for finish it. Beside you have appointment with your friends for hang out don’t you? So is it okay if I’m not with you ?” yifan look a slightly worry if sehun will get mad at him because of his Saturday work.

“its okay dad.. I’m just asking, I just don’t want you to overworking”

“aww why my baby is so sweet?” yifan try to put an affected face in front of sehun for teasing his son.

“gezz.. stop teasing me dad!!” sehun try to angry but it return to be cute for yifan “I’m done dad.. and I’m going now” sehun up from his chair and approach yifan for giving his daddy a kiss on the cheek “thanks for the breakfast dad!” sehun yell as he’s out from his house. And after sehun’s leave, its yifan turn for heading to his office ready for work.

 

 

 

 

And here he is now.. at the house of his best friend. Oh almost forgot thats not only yifan who always beside him at his terrible time, But he has two buddies who always accompany him and support him no matter what. They are Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo. Having them as his best friend is sehun’s another luck beside having yifan as his father.

"Rise and shine for Wu Sehun!! why are you so dark in this saturday morning? Cheer up dude!" one of sehun's best friend say to lift up the moody Sehun

"shut up Jongin!! I'm not in the mood!!"

"why again this time? its still the mommy thing that make you all the moody?" kyungsoo ask sehun

"exactly what else?" jongin answer before Sehun open his mouth and get a death glare from sehun

"I don't understand with my dad's theory! he said if he is re-marriage, I'll life loveless because he had to shared his love for me to another woman!!" Sehun repeat about what his dad had said to him about the mommy thing. *how can I life loveless when daddy re-marriage, its mean I will have mommy and I'll have one additional sorce of love instead of losing it.. oh bless daddy with his weird theory* Sehun tough

"why you don't do a little favor for your dad to find your new mom? I guess uncle yifan just doesn't have a time for finding a new one? And If you who the one to find her, so uncle yifan will not say NO, because his own baby boy who find his mrs. right for him" kyungsoo try to give a solution for sehun's problem

"Ohh Soogarpie!! why are you so smart?! I love you Soo!!! Okay I'll try to find a candidate for my new mom who suit with my dad and ofcourse with me too!!" sehun say happily "oh and both of you must help me for this mission!!" sehun add

"what kind of mission? and Why would we to help you?" Jongin lazily ask sehun

"mission of Finding Mommy!! and I think we are best friend jonginie" sehun say that with the most hurtful tone. being a loyal bff jongin and kyungsoo finally agree to help sehun for Finding Mommy's mission

"gezzzz.. you brat! we will help then!"

"Yeaaayy!!!! I love you both so much!!" and sehun hug his two best friend in one go.. "but where should we start?"

"mmm.. maybe a Mall?" jongin suggested

"Okay!! lets go now!!!!" and sehun pull up the duo and ready for going to the Mall for Finding Mommy Mission.

 

 

 

 

At S Shopping Center South Korea

“whoaaa I don’t think that uncle yifan’s masterpiece would be this awsome.. its really big and cool!!” Jongin seeing the Mall in awe. For your information, this S Shopping Center is designed by Wu Yi Fan. And this Mall is the one of the biggest shopping center in the South Korea.

“Can you just not acting like the primitive one who seeing the Mall for the first time?”sehun say and rolling his eyes

“gezzz you are so meanie!!”

“let him be sehunnie, He is indeed the primitive one” at this time kyungsoo in.

“Fine!! I’ll not participate on this mission again if both of you are so mean to me!!!” Jongin sulking

“is that our Jonginie sulking right now?”

“oh please Kim Jongin.. sulking is not suit on you!” sehun protest

“lets go sehunnie don’t waste our time at the sulking boy” kyungsoo say while dragging sehun with her.

“YAHH!!! Where are you going?! Wait me!!!” jonging shout and try to catch them.

 

 

 

Finally they are in the food court now at the 5th floor. Kyungsoo say if they are in the food court they will find a mommy candidate easily since this food court is really big and so many people especially woman come for lunch. And the mission is officially start!

They sit in the middle chair so they can spread their view to find a suitable woman. Not for so long after they landed their on the chair, then jongin start to nudge at sehun

“sehunnie!! Look at that woman! I think she’s really suit for being your mother!” jongin pointed the woman whom wearing the red thigh minidress and her hair is red too.

“what?!! Are you crazy jonginnie? I don’t want!!”

“but I think she is y enough for uncle yifan!” jongin keep his choise

“but I don’t want to have a too y mom like her!” sehun whines

After 30 minute of searching.. they are not finding the right yet and jongin keep pointing at the y female and sehun will reject his choise immediately and say “I don’t trust your choise anymore Kim Jongin! Soo what about you? You are being all silent and not recommend me any woman” sehun pout.

“I’m in process sehunnie!! And ohh look at that women Sehunnie!!” kyungsoo all of sudden pointing her finger at the certain woman. The woman is so pretty, and sehun think she has the motherly aura which is suit with sehun and yifan need. When sehun almost agree at kyungsoo’s choise then there is guy come for that woman and carrying a baby.

“she’s already taken and has a baby too” sehun sigh

After 2 hours of searching, they are finally give up.. there’s no woman who suit with what sehun want. The reason is she is too short, too y, too ugly, too old, too young, already taken or already has a baby.

“ahh I don’t want to do this mission anymore!!” jongin is the first person who giving up

“me too I’m so tired” at this time kyungsoo agree because hell! Finding mommy is not easy as finding frenzy game!! And sehun know he is tired too.

“oke guys I know we all tired, so I’ll buy us a bubble tea!! Just wait here!”and then sehun up from his chair and walking to bubble tea stall and ordering 3 cups of chocolate, strawberry and greentea bubble tea. While he is waiting for his order, he is in a deep tough about where I should find new mommy until he is not aware because he take the wrong order. And come the soft voice to his ear

“excuse me young boy.. I think you make a mistake for taking my order” said the young lady in front of sehun.

“oh I’m sorry I’m not aware.. here its yours” then sehun give the bubble tea cup to the young lady

The young lady chuckled at sehun “its okay boy” and take her order from sehun’s hand while smiling and it make sehun stare in awe. Until he is not aware that the young lady has gone from in front of him. And after that he’s calling his friend from the bubble tea stall a little bit too loud

“GUUUYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wwwwwwwwooo ooooww thanks for all the subbies and vote for my story!!! *throw a kiss and hug*

I'm using Song Qian as Sehun's previous mother because I adore her so much she is so pretty!! but don't get me wrong I still the fans of Krisyeol kekekekek

and I make baby soogarpie as a female because I like it hehe :DD

I hope you enjoy the story guys, and thanks for sub, vote, and comment once again

bay bay!! ppyong!!