Chapter 1:Party

12 Levels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Chunji!!!!' screams my best friend,Ahn Daniel one of the most prettiest girl in our school Grace High.We are going to a party hosted by none other than the most awesome person in Grace a.k.a my bestie Byun Baekhyun.She is so pretty,cute and sometimes diva.She has a boyfriend name Park Chanyeol."Come on we are gonna be late Miss Perfect!!!".Screams Niel again.Niel than call out again louder."LEE CHANHEE!!!!"

"On My Way Down dummie"I yell back,quickly grabbing my purse from my dressr,then my phone off my bedside table.One last look and i am out of here.

 

I run down to meet Niel,cross-armed,waiting for this Miss Perfect which is me,tapping her foot impatiently on the floor.

"Baekhyun and my Minsoo is tottaly gonna kill us" she tells me.I laugh it off,since Baek has been my friend since pre-school.

"Dont worry about Baek".I tell her as we head out the front door.

"She's like my second sister".Niel throws me the key she grabbed off the table then we both shout our goodbyes to ou mom,who is busy preparing dinner for my sister and brother,Min and Myungsoo.Then we make a dash for Baek house,since its on the other side of town.

We met up with G-dragon one of our friend a.k.a the coolest kid in Grace High.

"Why you two are always late?" he whines 

"Dont pin it on me,blame it on Miss Perfect here"Niel says,giving me a glare.

We head off to Miss Baekhyn house ready for a whole long lecture from him.Oh ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter