Hello Master

The Demon Doll and Me

 

 

 


 

It all started when Sehun said it that morning.

“The Demon Doll is up for auction again.”

“Eh?! That one again?!”

“Demon Doll?”

Chanyeol asked his two friends puzzled on their extreme reactions. Well actually, Luhan’s reaction will always be extreme while Sehun will always be Sehun and says things in a bored voice.

“Why is it called Demon Doll?” He asked again.

“You see its previous owners called it that way. It has other names too like Bloody Doll and Cursed Doll but it’s mostly called Demon Doll. They say it their owner’s blood!”  Luhan’s blonde curls bounce about as he emphasizes the point.

“It’s actually a very pretty doll that’s why people always bid and buy it but right after the buyer gets a hold of it it’s always sold off again right after.” Sehun says with a yawn.

“Everyone in the doll community knows about it. It’s pretty weird because the doll never stays with its owner for a long time.”

“Ehh? I wanna see what it looks like though.”

Chanyeol kinda regrets saying that once he saw his pretty blonde hyung’s eyes sparkle and full of mischief.

“That would be a great idea! You should get your own doll so you can make more clothes!!!”

“But I’m already happy making clothes for your doll Hyung. I did make all of Minseok’s clothes.”

“But you’ll like it even more if you have your own doll to dress up!”

“Tsk! It’s so early in the morning and you guys keep talking about dolls. Sheesh. We’re already at college now. And only girls play with dolls. Oops, well I guess Luhan hyung is an exception because he’s girly as it is.”

“Hey Tao don’t be mean.”

“Ugh, Chanyeol hyung and Sehun I don’t think you need to go out your way just to please this pretty faced hyung of ours.”

“But I actually like sewing and making doll clothes is fun.”

“What he said.” Sehun pipes up.

“Besides Luhan hyung appreciates all the stuff I make.” Luhan gives a triumphant smirk at Tao’s direction.

Hmmm. Maybe I’ll be more inspired once I do have my own doll. Chanyeol thinks. “Hey Sehun, is the Demon Doll expensive?”

“Hmmm. Here take a look for yourself.” Sehun shows him the laptop with auction page for the Demon Doll but instead of looking at the price Chanyeol’s eyes strayed onto the picture of a doll displayed at the right corner.

It felt like time stood still and his heart stopped beating as he his eyes fall onto the most beautiful thing his eyes ever have layed upon. A doll as beautiful as angel, dress with a black cape lined with jaguar print lining, beautiful white feathers gathered on its neck and a black veil adorning it’s pretty light honey blonde hair and the most beautiful shade of sky blue staring back at him.

This…this is it? The Demon Doll? How do they call it that when it’s this beautiful?

“Yeol I don’t think you should be involved in the Demon Doll. There’s tons of other dolls up that I can show you.” Luhan worriedly says.

“This one.”

“Ehh?” Everyone looks at Chanyeol who’s eyes are glued to the screen.

“I want this one.”

 

That was the first time that Chanyeol fell in love at first sight.

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

Three days after, Chanyeol opens the door to the delivery man handing him the package containing his beautiful doll. He carefully unboxed it, tearing off layers of plastic and bubble wrap that encased the doll and the moment that all the layers were off his eyes widen and his heart started banging on his chest. He carefully lifts it up and inspects the doll in wonder, eyes never leaving the doll as he stood up.

“You’re beautiful.” He smiles widely at it. “Pictures don’t do you justice at all. This black outfit fits you but I think you’ll look better in white too.” He carefully placed the doll on a pillow on top of the shelf.

Inspired with his own doll he starts on taking out materials and drawing designs on a paper. As Chanyeol busies himself unbeknownst to him the doll behind him starts twitching.

“Ahh.. I should buy a stand too and maybe a glass case.”

The doll slowly moves its hands and legs.

“I should buy some leather as well. I think you’ll look good in leather pants.”

The doll shakily stood up, its azure eyes trained on the human in front of it.

“I’ll ask Sehun to make you a bed too. Oh! And a chair to sit on as well.”

It moved slowly and steadily, growing as it approaches its new owner with a smile ghosting on its lips.

“I should search online for shoes as well.”

As he starts typing though, he felt goosebumps on his neck as a shadow looms over him. What the? He slowly turns around and was faced with a blonde man with looks of a god towering over him.

“So you’re my new master?” His blue eyes met with Chanyeol its strong facial features make him dominate the other one. With a smirk he moves his hand and holds his owners chin up. “This is the first time I was able to move so quickly. Time after time, I’ve been passed on master to master but I think maybe this time I’ll be able to settle down now. Now tell me, what’s your name?”

Chanyeol looks up at the man who seems to be taller than him. His eyes filled with horror while the other one towering over him is filled with amusement.

“What’s wrong?” His deep voice says. “Speechless at my beauty? Oh yeah, from now on you must always say ‘You’re so beautiful. I love you. I only have eyes for you.’ At least five times a day and then..”

“You..you”

“Hmmmm?”

“INTRUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Wha – ”

Before the man could finish his sentence though Chanyeol had already swung his fist ready to smother the other one. His fist though landed on the wall and not on the face puzzled by the sudden disappearance he looks around only to see the Demon Doll glaring at him on the floor.

“You?! You dare to punch me!”

“Huh?”

“Geez! What if you left a mark on my beautiful face?!”

Chanyeol just stares down at the pissed off doll on the floor.

“Oh, you’re surprised aren’t you? Not that I blame you master.”

Wait.

“I have a soul while my master loves me.”

What the…

“And for me to take form on the very first day means that you must love me greatly.” It smirked obnoxiously at Chanyeol.

The doll’s moving and talking…

“I like you master! Go ahead love me as much as you like!”

What…what’s wrong with me?

“I’m all yours master.” The doll smirked up at him while Chanyeol just blinked at it stupidly.

AM I GOING CRAZY?!

 


 

Ayo!!! Hello darlings its been a long time!!! *sobs* I have to say sorry though for not updating because I fell sick! Like I'm mostly dead asleep or just coughing my lungs out. I was so tired the past two weeks I didn't even have time much to chat with friends. I was seriously supposed to start and finish my fics but then my body when all hibernating mode and tried to heal itself. *sobs* but I'm all good now again. I think...I mean I'm still having a slight sore throat but nevertheless this procrastinating author of yours has recovered. Hurrah! I'm halfway on all of my fics seriously I am. But there's too many that my focus would jump from one fic to the other! 

Not to fear lovelies! I have already outlined all of my fics and all I need to do is just write them all...yeeeep...that's gonna be the big problem now..but I promise to finish them all soon! Aigoo I also have to finish my fics for the exchanges I entered! (I dugged my own grave *sobs*)

Anyways with this story its actually supposed to be a oneshot but suddenly its turning into a chaptered..probably 8 chaps? depends though. This first one is short because I'm running out of time here but I do hope you all get the gist of the story from this chapter and know who's who. I'll try to update soon! Cheerios!