๑۩۞۩๑ (III) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even More Complex Than The Standard Love Triangle

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

——————3rd POV——————

 

"Hey guys we are back after our extra cool adventure.”

 

“Ah yeah Xiumin hyung guess what we brought for you,”

 

“-your precious Hunnie,”

 

“We found him with two other dudes."

 

Baekhyun said proudly, but Chen seem a little uncomfortable.

 

Xiumin immediately turned back when he heard the name of his precious Sehun.

 

"Hunnie ah! Where have you been??? T^T" Xiumin shouted, almost sound like he was crying.

 

He ran toward Sehun as fast as possible then he hug his baby boy like there will be no tomorrow. 

 

"Oh God, Minseok hyung, I'm sorry, I should look for you sooner. Are you doing fine? Did you got hurt anywhere? I'm so sorry hyung, please forgive me." Sehun said with the feeling of guilty killing him from the inside.

 

Minseok also known as Xiumin is Sehun's overprotective cousin. They has known each other since they were little kids, Xiumin have always been so nice and sweet toward Sehun. They were now grown up and their relationship still hasn’t change much but his precious cousin now was nearly a head taller than him. He’s 3 years older than Sehun but his baby face doesn’t say so. Four more months and he will be graduate from the school, a couple months before Kris. Even thought that their futures were so bright and all but now the accident just ruin it.

 

"No don't say those words babe. I'm glad that you were fine. If something happen to you, I can't live anymore, I will probably just gonna follow you. So please don't ever leave me again, Ok.” Xiumin said breathlessly and touched the side of the younger’s face with the tips of his fingers. 

 

Both Tao and Kai were just stand there, staring and surprised at what just happened in front of them, how the two other guys are so lovey dovey. They can feel the anger and jealous inside of their heart. But they can’t do anything, even if they want to punch that Xiumin guy in the face so much, they still can't do it. They can tell that Sehun was used to this, they can tell that Sehun was comfortable with the other guy’s action, they can tell that the relationship between Sehun and that guy is something definitely closer than the relationship just started couple days or hours ago between them and Sehun. They both wish that they could do something other than standing there and mentally killing Xiumin. But they can’t. They just can’t.

 

“Oh wow, so this is Sehun!?” Kris said as he walked leisurely toward Sehun, “No wonder why Xiumin got freaking out when you were missing, pretty.” a smirk appears on his face as he grabbed Sehun by the waist and pulled him closer.

 

Now Tao and Kai can’t bear with the anger that boiling in their blood anymore. They stepped toward at the same time, Kai pulled Sehun to his chest as Tao pushed Kris away and his other hand held Sehun’s wrists tightly.

 

“Well that is an awkward moment”

 

"Yeah even more complex than the standard love triangle"

 

BaekChen said excited and started giggling at each other like idiots. Their words make Sehun's pale check slightly turned to light pink, which is make him look "overloading" cute to the other guys. As Sehun was blushing, Kai heart stop beating when he realized the skinship between him and Sehun, while Tao was busy tried to freak Kris out and of course Kris with his y face still stood there with his passion and give no for Tao, they don't even know since when they were surrounded by the other guys. Well people actually gathered together as they saw the two newbie dudes and Kris fighting over a cutie guy that they guess he must be Xiumin's precious Sehun.

 

"Yah can you two take your hand off my baby and especially you, Kris don’t you dare to flirt with him ever again." Xiumin shout at the three younger guys and pulled Sehun next to him.

 

"So you are Sehun!!! Well we had heard a lot of things about you from Xiumin. I'm Suho. " a guy with an angelic face said and reached out his hand, giving the younger a friendly handshake, then quickly looked at the two other guys, “I guess this is Jongin right and you are…”

 

“Tao,... Huang... Zitao” Tao quickly answered the elder's question  but for some reasons he was a bit stuttered.

 

“Did he come from the same school as us? His face looks so… unfamiliar. I had never seen him before, neither at our school or in the plane.”  Someone said from the back.

 

“ Oh shut up, have you ever seen Sehun before. I bet you haven’t. But Xiumin hyung does. So same as Tao.” Baekhyun shouted back at the owner of the voice.

 

“Uhmm… So I guess now the rest of us are all here right?” said by one of the guy that wearing a dirty black suit with a messy white dress shirt and no tie.

 

"Yeah I think so,"

 

"They are the only one that we had seemed so far." BeakChen answered

 

"Oh ok then. So you guys are Jongin, Tao and Sehun?" the guy received a nodded from the three youngers then continue, "Everyone please take a seat, uhmm I mean just sit on the ground for now. I think we should have a little talk, you guys know that we have a lot of things to say right? As some of you guys already know that I’m Himchan and he’s Yongguk, we were the pilots of your flight. I know that we are horrible but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter