My family---)

my LIFE in REVERSE

 

 

Father: teddy park

Brothers: kiseop, eli, song joong ki (jong-ki for short---your identical twin-the pic posted above)

You: it’s hard to write without a name (author’s prob-hehe), so they call u by your nickname dara, since you’re a fan of dara in 2ne1…..(just imagine yourself as jong-ki with feminine features---so beautiful RIGHT????)

 

(--:D + those italic are memories)

|good morning appa and oppa’s, you too jong-ki” ,you said as you went downstairs.

----everyone looked at you.

Good morning MY PRINCE, your brother kiseop sarcasticaly said…

YaaHH!!!, don’t’ make me mad early in the morning….

Mianhe, your brother drew near…pouting

 

 

Aigoo..my oppa’s so cute”,you signaled to hug him back but then you stepped on his foot…that’s what you get by messing up with me…

“Ouch that hurts you know”…kiseop yelled

Everyone in your sala laughed…

“Serves you right”, said by eli.

“That’s my sis”, jong ki added

Then suddenly your appa called out, “jong-ki! dara! Now that vacation’s nearing over I need you both to prepare for college”.

“Yeap dad, I’m entering the famous school for BOYS-then someday I’ll become a great lawyer or doctor or idol..hahaha” jong-ki said

“That’s too many for a dream you know”, your appa smiled..

“Dream on, you’ll have to pass their screening test you know, surely you’ll----” you stop midway…

Yahh stop it!!!!, jong-ki shouted

“Ok..ok..i give up..BLEEHHH”….you ran seeing your twin being furious, and you knew he won’t let it slide ===you almost ran for your life then hid to your appa’s back…

HEHEHEHEHEHE-------I supaLOVE this family!!!

 

------your memories------

This is what I love about this family, they really think of ME, spoiled right?-hehe, but that’s what you get when your living with boys all throughout your life…tsk tsk tsk..

You may wonder where my omma is, it’s really tragic that’s why I don’t really like to think about it….well my dad was an aspiring businessman, he had this friend -a rich one, that friend liked my omma ever since so he proposed to omma (she’s pretty you know, that’s why many have a crush on her even if she’s married- but then so as my appa)that he will help my appa if she broke up with him---my omma that time as I see it is pretty weak, as that rich man pressured my appa with the investors, my omma broke up and ended up submitting to the deal…omma broke up with appa…(our family also broke).

As soon as appa realized the scheme held by his friend, he did everything he can to use the money he got from his new investors to surpass him, that rich friend of appa never received the love he always asked, even though he knew that still he continued to love her that’s how head over heels he is to my omma, my appa on the other hand succeeded in surpassing his friend. On the span of 1 year he overthrew his friend. My mom came back to us, only to realize that’s she’s been sick all these months…yeah cancer stage 4, the doctor said it already metastasized…I’ve only been with omma a couple of times, and those were the time she’s suffering the most…

         “I’m sorry my child, I never wanted this to happen, please forgive your omma”, those were omma’s words

         “I forgive you omma, please live”, I said between sobs..

         “Be strong, take care of your appa for me, your brothers make sure that they always eat,especially jong-ki, his such a child it may be difficult for him to understand….

           "ALWAYS BE STRONG, REMEMBER OMMA LOVE YOU SO MUCH, promise me”

          “YES omma, I Promise”

I keep on crying, I barely saw my dad since he’s so busy looking for any means to cure omma, all I had that time were my oppa’s…jong-ki on the other hand is still a child we were 6 but at that time I felt that I’ve become matured, I never showed jong-ki I cried..

Mom died soon after that, my appa became emotionless, even my brothers—even though they say it’s alright, I always end up seeing them cry by the sideways- jong-ki kept on crying..That’s when mom’s word kept ringing on my head “BE STRONG”, I took the initiative to change myself, I became cheerful, whenever they ever felt lonely, I always stood by their side making them laugh…

I UNDERSTAND WHAT OMMA WANTED ME TO DO (she knew this would happen, and that’s why I’m here) FOR THIS FAMILY I HAVE TO BE STRONG!!!

 

***************

finally, I added the first chapter...(45 years of waiting-hehehe)---actually i'ts only been weeks....

Please tell me if I should keep on writing, because i think i dont have the talent for this YET!!!

thanks for those who read it--(other character will be coming up soon)-----SALAMAT PO----THANK YOU-----KANSAHAMNIDA!!!

aja aja aja;D