Liar

It's called Love

Luhan POV

I was stupid right? How could I thinking of becoming their friends? Who am I? I was their prey, their doll to played with — not friends.

I walked back to the classroom bitterly, while on my way people weren't chattering nor gossiping about me anymore — thanks god.

I sat on my chair and took out a book — I brought it from China with me — it was a special book, my mom gave me on my eleven birthday and this book was one of my precious treasure — more precious than all of my gadgets.

I remembered the contents perfectly — of course, what did you expect? I have read this book numerous times, I even could re-write the book's content perfectly, but I never getting bored for reading it again and again.

"Han, we are going to practice this afternoon. Are you coming or not?" Ray asked me and I nodded my head. I love soccer, sometimes it could relieve my stress.

Free period passed like that, and we are heading to the next class — chemist. The teacher said that we would have a group assignment; each group contained four people but the teacher would choose the group members randomly instead of letting us chose by ourselves.

"Do Kyungsoo, Lu Ray, Kim Jongin, Baek Suzy." The teacher started to read the group's members name. "Kris, Huang ZiTao, Kim Minji, Park Sera."; "Kim Junmyeon, Zhang Yixing, Park Sohee, Jang Nara."; "Lee Dongwoo, Kim Jongdae, Kim Minseok, Song Bora."; "Oh Sehun, Luhan, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol."

I nearly screamed after I heard my groups' name! Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol; they were all BWCW for god sake! I cursed inwardly, cursing the bad luck that happened into my life.

"Luhannie~ we are on the same group!" Baek approached me with Chanyeol. I faked smile at them then took a look at the questions we were supposed to do, ignoring the three of them at the same time. 

"Luhannie~ Luhannie~" Baekhyun's voice kept ringing to my ear and I finally snapped, "What?" It surprised him a bit but I didn't care anymore. I did my part then gave it to them before excusing myself to Mr. Kang — I told him I have a headache and needed to go to the infirmary.

I lied about the headache part, I went to the rooftop instead of the infirmary to cool down my head.

-----

I went to the next class and took a sit beside Ray; the teacher didn't mind if we changed seats so I changed with Ray's buddy — Joe.

The class was boring as usual, nothing special happened except the BWCW kept staring at me for a minute then looked away, then staring at me again. What did they want? Playing with people's feeling were one of their hobby too huh?!

All classes were over, it's time to go home. I grabbed my things and walked into the main gate with Ray and his buddies, we were going to practice right after this. I was walking pass the mighty group when Baek grabbed my wrist by force, Ray and his buddies jumped in surprise when they saw Baek grabbed me.

"What happened to you Luhan?" He asked me and I could hear out a slight of confuseness and worried, but they were all fakes! 

"Nothing." I answered bitterly then left with Ray and the others; leaving the liars group behind.


---xxx----
Sorry it was short! But I hope you still enjoy it ~ I welcome and appreciate any subscribes and comments ^^ do not hesitate to tell me about my story! Have a great day people and I will try my best to update the story as soon as possible and of course fixing my grammatical error! 

-Mei