#HB

Happy Birthday

It was Sunday morning. GH stretched her arms and grinned as it was her birthday.  Oh how excited I am now! She went downstairs followed by the greetings from her parents. 

"Hong~ Happy birthday! And I brought you a cake. " her mother chirped happily as she was holding GH's birthday cake. 

After litting the candles on top of the cake, GH clasped her hand while making a wish. " I wish for meeting Yi Fan" After blowing the candles satisfyingly, she ate her breakfast and walked to school. 

On her way, there's a soft meow coming from the bush by the roadside. She decided to take a look of it just then someone bumped her..  A tall figure where his fluffy brown bangs was perfectly hung on his forehead, with those dark shimmering orbs protected by a layer of shades.. She must have had a dream now. The person rubbed his shoulders while helping you to get up. 

He offered his hand and she took it gladfully. Hi, I'm Wu Yi Fan. Call me Yifan. While GH was still left agaped, how could this possibly be true? Yifan was supposed to be in China filming his new movie.. She pinched her cheeks and fixed her glasses. Ouch! No way.. it's true.. 

Yifan explained that he had his short vacation so he came here. It was fate to meet him. GH thought happily. 

OMG ITS YIFANN!!!! The fans screamed excitedly out of nowhere before they ran after Yifan. 

Without second thought, Kris grabbed GH's free hand and ran to a corner where nobody could find them. GH lead him to a mini market. "You saved me. Thanks GH. What do you want in return?" He smiled sincerely.

"Today's my birthday. Nothing much, just a hug"

Kris hugged her and whispered "Happy birthday saviour" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all for this ~ thanks for reading and do drop a comment if you like it ^_^ I know this is a lame story anyways happy birthday and be happy all the time ~~