Prologue : A SUDDEN DEBUT

It's Call Love

A/N: The italic words are inside monologue, while the bold words are flashback

________________________________________________________

 

 

- At Kim Family Laundry -

 

Haneul silently sneak out from her room, grabbing her school bag and went out from her house to school when she was stopped by her mother. As soon as her mom appeared in front of her, she knows what she will be listening to.

 

"Haneul, are you going to school dressed like that?" Her mom, Mrs Kim points at her outfit while nagging at her. And eveytime Haneul will answer the same words. "Of course I am, See you later." She quickly ran out to escape her mother's nagging. 'Phew! I almost didn't make it out'. Haneul thought to herself as she took a last look at her mother, who still nagging inside their laundry. She was about to walk forward when she almost bump into someone.

 

"Oh, Haneul." Haneul look up that the voice and immediately flash her wide smile as she see the owner of the voice. "Sehun!" She delightedly greet him while waving her hand. Sehun smile at her and look at the signboard at Haneul's laundry. He then turn back to her, looking at her weirdly.

 

"Why are you here?" Sehun ask while his eyes wanders around the place. Haneul grin at him and they start to walk side by side. "Don't you know? This is my mom's laundry."

 

"A laundry, huh?" Sehun said, acting like he's thinking deeply. Haneul's smile slowly flattering as she heard what Sehun said to her. She turn her head at the side, avoiding Sehun to see her frown. 'Everyone knows this except him... He does not pay attention to me at all.' She think. Haneul then turn head back towards him as smile a little. 'But still, he's... SO COOL!'  

 

They walk together to school while giggling and happily chatting, when someone shoved Haneul away from Sehun. "AH!" She yelp when her reach the road hardly. "Hey! My pants ripped!" She almost scream as she see her pants ripped due to the friction made by the contact of the road. She look up and the view of her ultimate enemy, Lee Hyeri grabbing Sehun's arms reach her.

 

"Hey Sehun." Hyeri cutely smiles at Sehun and hold his arm while walking away from Haneul. 'Where did she come from, suddenly popped out of nowhere?' Sehun thought to himself but he just let her hold his arm. To him, It was just a friendly act between friends.

 

"HYERI! DON'T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU'RE WALKING?" Hyeri flounce when Haneul shout at her angrily, eye shut and her fist thrown in the air. She let go of Sehun's arm and crossed her arm on her chess, looking at Haneul like nothing had happen.  "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you at all." SHe said and flipped her hair to the side of her sholder.

 

'WHAT?'  Haneul thought was filled with disbelieve the moment she heard Hyeri's word. However she didn't want to care less about it, she's more concerned about her ripped pant than anything else right now. "You ripped my pants." Putting her right hand on her waist, her left hand points at the pant while she's frowning. Hyeri just smirk and glance at her pant with annoyance. 

 

"Those pants are so last season, anyway! Why don't you take this chance to update your wardrobe? Your fashion sense is so outdated." As Haneul heard her words, she become more and more pissed off. "What do my clothes had anything to do with this? ANd what do you mean 'outdated'? How about you? You are..." Haneul didn't finish her word as she look closely at Hyeri's style. "You..." She couldn't finish her word and she suddenly becoming smaller. 

 

"What about me? Hyeri ask while playing with her golden blonde hair. Haneul take a good look at her once again, Hyeri is wearing a sweet purple colored jacket with soft pink checkered miniskirt, and completed by her purple highheel. 'GAH! She's so annoyingly flawless!' Haneul become speechless and just let Hyeri win this fight. SHe knows she can never win her when it comes to fashion. Smirking, Hyeri turn to Sehun that just silently watching and once again grab his arm, walking with arms tangled leaving Haneul behind.

 

Haneul can only sigh as she saw her crush being dragged away by her enemy. Dambi, her bestfriend come that time and approach her. "What are you doing, Haneul? We're gonna be late." She said and turn her head infront of her, only to see Hyeri and Sehun walking together.

 

"OH, when did they become so close?" Dambi then turn her focus toward both of them, leaving Haneul behind as she walk slowly. Haneul just realize that her besties just left her like she didn't exist there. "Yah! Dambi, I'm over here okay?" She shout at Dambi and run towards her as she didn't recieve any respond from her. Dambi starled a bit when Haneul grab she shoulder and hold her back. She muttered 'sorry' towards her and walk side by side to school.

 

~~~

"I'm home." Haneul greeted her mother and sigh, dragging her exhausted body towards the living room. 'What a miserable day' she thought. Mrs Kim return her greetings happily. "You're back! Welcome home!" She then run towards her and hug her tightly, leaving no space for Haneul to breath properly. "How was school today? Mummy's so glad to see you back." Mrs Kim excitedly showing her feeling towards Haneul, only to recieve a frown from her daughter. Haneul knows that whenever her mom is overly excited like this, she definitely has a task for her.

 

"So waht is it this time? Where do you want me to go on an errand today?" Mrs Kim grin sheepishly as she took out the covered outfit and a pice of paper. "This is really urgent. Could you please deliver this for me?"

 

~~~

 

Haneul stand in front of the big building and took a glance at the paper in her hand. "Is this the place?" She said to herself. She still remember what her mom said before she went out just now. ''This is for XIURIS FASHION SHOW. Do you remember that fashion designer who comes here often? Just take this over to him." She was hesitate to enter, when a pretty young lady approach her. 

 

"Are you from Kim Family Laundry? We would be in a pinch without your help so thank you very much." She explain her with lots of humbleness. 'She seems so friendly' Haneul mind speak as she just bow towards the lady. "Please feel free to take a look around." SHe sadi as she went inside, followed by Haneul.

 

She was amazed the moment she entered the building. She discovered that the model there was having a fashion show dress rehearsal. "Wow, a fashion show dress rehearsal." Her eyes glitters at the style that all the model bring. She was busy looking at the rehearsal when a guy bumped into herwith no warning.

"Ow, hey!" Haneul hold her hurt shoulder and turn to the guy, who's now facing his back towards her. "S-sorry." She make the frist move by saying sorry towards the guy, only to recieve no respond from him. 'What? He just walk without saying anything!' She was about to trun around and walk away when her eyes caught a lady who keep on watching her. 'Why is she staring at me?' Haneul starts to get uneasy as she was scared she's not allowed to be here. The lady slowly approach her.

 

"Hello. My model couldn't make it for this show, so would you mind replacing her?" Haneul widen her eyes as she never expect someone like her was askes to be a model. "What? Me? A model?" She stutters, still in shock while the lady can only nodded and show Haneul her pleading eyes. 

 

-Dressing room-

 

"Please put some makeup on her." The lady just now ordered the makeup-artist to prepared Haneul as she waited nervously, gazing at her own reflection on the mirror. The lady walk to her while smiling. "There's no need to be nervous. Just be confident and walk with pride." Haneul return her smile and nodded. "Alright, I will give it my best." 

 

The lights is finally flashed on at the various place, filling the stage with glamorous feels. Haneul was placed last. After the second last model finish showing her outfits, Haneul slowly went to the stage and make a pose. 'What am I doing? I never imagined doing something like this... It feels like a dream.' She is very gorgeous with the yellow colored long dress, Her long hair flows along the swyaed she make with her dress. As she stand on the stage, all the memories of Hyeri underestimating her filled her mind.

 

"Country pumkin..."

"So sorry! I didn't notice you at all."

 

Haneul took a long breath as she tried to forget all the insult she get before. "Alright! I'll give my best shot." She turn around, showing a dazzling view of both the dress and her as well. She look at the outfit she wears, and smile widely at it. 'This dress is absolutely gorgeous.' 

 

 

*************************************

 

Hye everyone... So how's the prologue? This is not chapter one. It is just the introduction to this story so that you guys won't get confused the moment you read this fic.. Feel free to subscribe, comment and upvote it. ^^ I'm so sorry if this fics didn't satisfies you guys. Don't worry, there will be lot more to show, so keep on waiting.. saranghae~! <3