Final

Broke Up Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What did chanyeol remember the most from his one year ex-girlfriend? You can tell that chanyeol really cant get over his ex-girlfriend Im Jin Ah or people call her Nana After School.

the first thing Chanyeol miss the most are her scent.

How could someone forget their ex’s scent? Maybe their ex had common scent or they are kind of people who easily move on. Chanyeol didnt know.

Chanyeol still remember Nana’s scent like he remember the scent of his favourite parfume. Its nana’s choice after all and he never change his parfume, make his hyungs would pity him because can’t get over his ex for damn one year.

Nana had a smell that he cant get from another girls (its not like he wierd enough to sniff everyone who passed by, they are smell like wearing too much parfume till he can smell their parfume from some meters). It wasnt because nana wearing expensive parfume that only rich people can buy and Nana never wearing too much parfume, only the person next to her that can smell her parfume.

“arent that good? Its only you who can smell it” nana giggling at her own words.

And one more reason why chanyeol always thinks that nana had a different scent that he never get from other girl. For chanyeol, nana smell like home.

meolliseo bureowa nal - comes from far away

seuchyeo jinaneun - and passes me by

neoreul tteoollige haneun - this familiar scent

iksukhan hyanggi - makes me think of you

ajikkkaji neol ijji moshaneun - I feel like a fool

geol boni babo gata - Still can't forget about you still

eonjenganeun jeo - someday it would blow away

baramcheoreom heuteojigessji - like that wind

**** her Voice ****

chanyeol never forget how baekhyun always tease about his habit to repeat After School’s song especially on her part “you know yeollie, Nana sunbae’s fans maybe afraid if they know Nana sunbae had such a obsessive boyfriend.” And he only can smile for baekhyun’s statement.

Well chanyeol like nana’s voice. Not because she has y voice (even her voice was really y because its After School’s concept after all) but he always relax when he whenever she call him after his tiring dance practice or vocal practice. Chanyeol always become more energetic after hear her voice.

He also like her whining voice especially when she mad at him because he call her wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter