The Disciplinary Committee - The DC

Jaeneung University - AU Friendly FB RP - - - REOPENED AND ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!

 

The Disciplinary Committee, or The DC, is a group of special students on Campus who are tasked with the enforcement of school rules and disciplinary action. Think hall monitors, but more bad . Police made up of students. You don't make the rules, you ARE the rules. 

The DC is a group of students tasked with helping the teachers and staff with enforcing the rules in the school. They are also in charge of assigning detentions or other punishments befitting of the rule broken. 

Detentions and punishments handed out by the DC and teachers may include things of a ual nature. Many of these things may be in nature, and sometimes may border on non-consensual. Punishments are to be discussed before-hand with all RPers involved to avoid anything triggering or too outlandish. 

DC Members are chosen by the Headmaster. If you are interested in becoming a member of the group, speak to the headmaster about it.

DC members are still expected to follow the rules that they uphold, and if caught breaking the rules themselves, can be punished by a teacher, or another DC member (but really, why would you call each other out?)

The DC has its own private group within the RP.