travel

heart attack

 

 

*Heart attack 

 

 

"what !! !!no way !! are you kidding me ? "

with a choke he yelled at his friend the he gazed his friends " and you know about that ah !! ?" they started at each other then they nodded with a bored face " yep " and when he face his friend not believe what he said

" ah ! i am so sorry xiumin i must travel to korea " with that xiumin approached him then he asked

" but why ! u .. will .. leave me .. u will not right ? " luhan know how much xiumin loves him and that it will be so hard if leave him like that . but he have to do it with a sigh he gaze his friend with a sad look

"i am sorry .." then he hugged him so tight "shall we go we have to spend some time with  luhan aren't we ? 

it was so funny that all of  luhan,xiumin,lay,kris,chen and tao spend thier time together he missed this time and he will miss it in the futur because he will leave his friends to travel to korea .

 Principally , he hated this idea but his parent forced him to travel he will do it only because of his mother . he loves his friend but also he loves his mother and with a sigh he left his friend to prepare himself for the trip . in hurry he come at home and find his mother in front of him then she hugged him " i thought that you would not come back " she said .

" oh !! mom i will never leave you like that " he said while he is trying to make a safe distance between him and his mother sometimes his mother cam be so dangerous

" we will fix your heart my dear then we can back to china " she know how mush he loves china and his friend so she can understand his feelings .

"take so rest and be ready fo tomorrow , ok !!" with that he kissed his mother and went to his bedroom to sleep after a shower  to be ready for the hell he thought .


 

" !!i am late ! "


all of his parent get ready for the trip but he did not . with a hurry he dressed himself and went to the downgrade to eat his breakfast after a half an hour he stand in front of his house beside his mother waiting for the limousine To take them to the airport . actually hi is from a rich family but he acted  like he isn't he want to be a normal student some of his friends get a choke when they knew about his family .

 

 


 

" bored ! bored ! bored ....." 

'BUM!!' 

"oh my dear be carfull .. poor your head .. mmm !! ya!! are you sleeping now ? our teacher will be here in some moment . ashhhh "  kai said that while he is trying so hard to wake him

" oh so lazy ashhh " kai was sehun's friend for a long time ang he knows how sehun hate school how manny times he yelled at him or waked him when he slept during the class no one know !!.  but he know that one day he will change , he will open his lazy eyes at a new life .

" get up or i will kick your now !!! aaaaaaaaa " with that sehun stand up in chocke then he faced his friend

" what a strange nightmare !! " he started at his friend in chocke thinking about what he has dreamed of .

" and you saw a dream waww !! "

 


"you have been in korea for three years ; i am right ?''

she turned her head to face her son but it looks awful she can not read what he thought exactly , he was in deep thought , but it was clear that he thought about that accident , and thinking about it after this years made her upset , so with a sigh she put her soft hand in top of his head then she opened her month not knowing what should say to calm him
 " it is ok ... forget it ... us you said before he loved you so ... i am sure that he will forgive you ... is not that he will hate you that much "

he let out a sigh trying to forget all those memories then he answered his mother with a calm voice
" yeah ... maybe . he will "


and with that he smiled but it is clear that it was fake . he knew that his mother loves him and it is clear she is worrying .
" oh . he is here let's go ..i am sure he is waiting for us "

and with that he went with his mother to the car wish will keep them to their home . 


" what are you doing here sehun ? "


suho asked him with an upset voice but he still trying to smile .. but the other did not answer him but he break it with a laugh
" oh suho .. hhh what do you mean with what are you doing here you know exactly why i am here .. right hhh ? "


 


to be honest suho know it but he did not like it when he saw his friend watch the soccer team playing with a sad smile also he know how much it hurts him . oh yeah because of the past but what he can do for his friend . nothing yeah nothing . so left him with a fake smile trying to sheer up his dearest friend .

" heyyy . so you are here ah ? i know that ." and for a moment kai and for a moment kai appeared yelled at his friend like always . sometime sehun wish that kai can leave him for 1 second in his life but no way he always annoying him but he sill he's friend who support him when he was upset .
" oh yeah . i am here . what about you . i mean why you are here ? " when kai set dawn near to sehun he face him with a playful smile he gaze his friend like he is thinking about what he could say
" want you come with me to ... walk . i will buy you bubble tea . what do you think " and with that he answered him , but actually he was not planning for that he was searching for him because he was so afraid . and for a moment kai thought that this silent can kill him alive , but sehun sighed then he faced his friend " kai . i am sorry but i need to see sakura . wanna be with her for this time . forgive me " he answered his friend forcing himself to smile not showing how sad he was .
" yo yo man ! ahh this sakura ! when you can forget her . i hate her when i want to be with you .. she stole you pff . how annoying .. but promise me that you will not sleep with her you will get sick like what happen las time . okay ? " and with that he stand up left his friend nodded at his .


authour's note . 

  • short update >.< but it s because that it s my first ffc i do not  how to start >.< i am so sorry if you don't like it guys but i will work hard ^^ gomawoo