[Fin]

Not like the Movies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said that you only live once...so better to do what you want....or regret it everyday that you just don't do it when you have a chance...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We grow together, he's my chilhood friend, I consider him as my protector, he always protect, I can still remember what he said.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be your protector, your Knight in Shinning armor, I will always protect you.."- that what exactly you said to me. And with that, I give you my trust, even my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Years come very fast, and we're in highschool, we both attend the same school, I am very happy about that, you always fetched me to walk with you to school, we eat lunch together, walk me home. We enjoy each others company, we have the same taste of foods, same ideas, same hobby, same taste of musics. And with that I fall for you more. It make me believe that we will end up with each other someday. Everything is just perfect as I can see in Love stories or Dramas. Two childhood friends, grow together, fall in love, end together and live happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Years have passed again, we we're in college, we attend the same university, but you choose a different course, It's okay with me since your building is just beside our building, we always see each other often. You still walks me home. Accompany me. The same as ever. We still the same right? I thought it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You said if we can see each other, I said yes, your excited as ever, you said you will tell me something. I was shock when I saw you with someone, you smile at me, a very genuine smile that shows that you are very happy. Then you took her hand and said  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...Yah! Dara, this is Sohee, my girlfriend"-my smile fades, I feel like I want to cry, all my dreams melt like ice, but as a friend, I smile again, to make you see that I am happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days have passed again, You still accompany me, but this time with her, you didn't walk me home anymore, since you have you walk her home safely. I understand, I'm just your friend. We rarely eat lunch together, because you have to eat lunch with her. We rarely talk, because you have to be with her. You know what? I envy her, I envy what she makes you happy. I wish I can have what she have to make you love me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months passed, you call me, ask if we can see each other, I said yes, I was very excited. When I see you, you we're crying, You said that you two broke up, I comfort you and said that you will find someone that will make you happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We're back on what we have, you accompany me, eat lunch with me, walk me home. I was so happy on that time, with that, all my dreams comes back to life. Thinking that maybe we will be together now, just like the Dramas that I've watch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter