three

Needed(hiatus)

;text; = past

"You idiot. How did a dummy like you catch a cold?" Baekhyun asked while he rinsed a cloth of water off. His Chanyeol was too stupid (well, and precious to him) to catch a cold. Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and carefully closed his eyes as the water-soaked cloth was placed on his hot forehead. Baekhyun wasn't pleased that his lover was sick, but he looked so cute and luring. His shirt had a wide v-neck to cool him off; and he was sweating. Baekhyun thought it wasn't good for the both of them if he stayed in the same room as Chanyeol.

"I'll sleep on the couch for tonight. Get a good sleep, Channie." He said cutely. Chanyeol was confused for a moment because Baekhyun didn't have a reason to call him his nickname. But he did and he was happy; he reached out for Baekhyuns hand. The two's hands didn't meet and the older made his way out the door without looking back at the patient.

Soon after, Baekhyun heard a loud thud behind the bedroom door and he quickly hurried back.

"Oh my god, Chanyeol." He exclaimed and rushed to pick up his fallen boyfriend from the floor. With much struggle, he got Chanyeol back in the bed and asked just what he was doing.

"I want-..ed to say.." He breathed and Baekhyun anticipated the answer.

"Don't go..." He said and held the others perfectly sculpted hands and fingers. Baekhyun nodded in understanding and lay his head on Chanyeols stomach.

"Come in bed." He added and Baekhyun got his head up to nod once more; with a small, happy grin. They lay under the blanket and Baekhyun was glued to Chanyeols side. That night they both had a good nights sleep.




Kai kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. The smaller was trembling in his arms and he regretted trying to get him to pet a dog.

After the cafe date:

; "Just once Soo. It won't bite." Kai reassured Kyungsoo and smiled at the owner of the pet. Kyungsoo gulped and put out his hand further. He thought his hand would be gone in a few seconds, but he thought he should trust Kai. He didn't trust the dog. And just like he thought, dogs weren't meant to be trusted. As his hand went closer to the animal, it playfully jumped on him to knock him down. That's when Kyungsoo started to cry and Kai did his best not to embarrass him in front of everybody. He bowed to the pet owner. They hurriedly got to the car and Kai held his shaky hand during the drive home.;

"I'm sorry. It's alright." Kai repeated over and over with a voice that soothed Kyungsoo. He knew to never let him get close to a dog until he was ready. Everyone has their fears, just like he has his with thunder. After the long silence, Kyungsoo felt he had to say and do something.

"...Kai, please kiss me." Kyungsoo whispered faintly, loud enough for the other to hear. After the request, he leaned down and kissed his forehead. Kyungsoo shook his head negatively. He fiercely went up to kiss Kai, wrapping his arms around him in the process. The younger responded quickly, letting his lips get bitten passionately and slipping his tongue to where it could reach Kyungsoo. The couple tumbled over and stared into one another's eyes endearingly.

That night, Kai comforted Kyungsoo the most affectionately possible.




Kyungsoo awoke from his sleep and he wriggled around a bit to realize that the sheets were different. It wasn't silky. Plus, his clothes were on. He picked his head up and looked at the sheets and the clothes on him, confused. His confused state grew when he looked to the right to find Chanyeol right beside him. When he jumped out of the bed, Chanyeol started to awaken. Kyungsoo sat on the floor staring up at the sleepy male.

"What are you doing here? What's going on?" He asked fearfully. He seriously didn't know what to think.

"Are you okay, Baekkie?" Chanyeol asked huskily, still sick. His eyes were drooped and his skin, pale. 

"Baekkie?" Kyungsoo repeated and looked right at the mirror on the wall. His eyes widened and he shot up to his feet. He analyzed the person standing in the mirror from head to toe. It certainly wasn't him, but Baekhyun.




Kai slid his arms around the petite body that was his. Baekhyun smiled and lay his arms over the others.

"Feeling better?" Baekhyun asked whom he thought was his boyfriend.

"Are you?" He responded back and Baekhyun knew something was off the moment the person spoke.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Baekhyun questioned as he turned around and faced Kai. He froze but it didn't take long to get out of the hold. Millions of questions wanted to come out of his mouth. 'What did you do to me?' 'Why am I here?' 'What happened?' However from the extreme shock he was in, his mouth didn't produce any words. He ran out of the room. 

"Kyungsoo, wait." Kai yelled and Baekhyun stood planted as he heard what he was called.

"It's going to rain harshly later today. Come home earlier. Hm?" He asked of him. He really didn't want to be alone while the thunder rumbled. Baekhyun didn't respond, but continued to walk out the door with an umbrella due to the new found information.




Kyungsoo seriously didn't know where to go. It was drizzling and he didn't have an umbrella. He went to seek shelter and found one after a while of searching; an abandoned church. The building felt familiar to him for some reason. As he took a few steps into the place, the door burst open and it made him jump. After seeing who arrived, he was silent. The both of the males were silent as they stared at their own bodies.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked the person inside his body. He couldn't be too sure. The reply he earned was the same questioned he asked. He decided to be more specific.

"Are you Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo nodded and he felt like he was going crazy being asked if he was himself by his own body.

"It's Baekhyun." He said calmly and they stared at each other for a good minute. They used that time to think what could have lead them to become this way and why. Later, they were awkwardly sitting on one of the pews in the church. 

"How did you know to come here?" Kyungsoo asked, still unable to believe that this was a coincidence that this place is where Baekhyun decided to run.

"The rain led me here." He answered in remembrance of the powerful wind and rain outside that pushed him toward there. Kyungsoo's eyes moved all around the place as he heard Baekhyun talk.

"I see." He said. "...But, isn't this place familiar?"

Baekhyun nodded and sighed heavily. "I remembered this place the first I stepped foot inside here.." Kyungsoo leaned in to hear his continuance.

"This is where we ran to hide from the people who picked on you. Well, I was the one who got beaten when they bugged you. So I guess the bullies picked on both of us." He explained. Kyungsoo nodded once and stood up.

"Thank you for that. Really, Baek. I'm grateful."

"Sure." He accepted his thanks. "I have to thank you too. For having me over when I ran away from my arguing parents. Or for any problem at all. Thank you." Kyungsoo smiled. After that, thunder roared. When he noticed it was storming outside, worry began to build up inside of him.

"I need to get home. Kai needs me by his side during this-"

"How? I've been thinking about it too. Chanyeol is at home sick and I'm not there to aid him. But if I go in this body.."

"...Ah. You're right." Kyungsoo admitted. The two didn't know what to do right now. What could they do? 

Baekhyun had an idea and he quickly offered it.

"Kyungsoo, could you go be there for Chanyeol? He really needs me. He doesn't get sick often so with me being there it won't be too bad of an experience for him." Kyungsoo thought hard of Baekhyuns request for a moment before deciding.

"Then please go to Kai and stay with him. He's probably rolled in his blankets right now, headphones blasting and waiting for me." Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun really didn't want to do it. He disliked Kai's behaviour and him in general. But for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, he was okay with putting up with Kai.

"Fine. Also, this is probably just temporary. Maybe our craziness will drop, or the gods will grant our wishes. We should get our bodies back overnight, right?" Baekhyun questioned Kyungsoo and himself.

"Let's hope so." He was replied with. Indeed, they hoped so.



"If we're not switched back by tomorrow, take my phone here and we'll exchange and plan more." Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo nodded. They were walking under the umbrella and shielding off the rain.

"You're pretty calm about this. You can even think of this composedly. My mind is mixed up right now."

"I guess that's the kind of person I am. I just wish Chanyeol napped after you left him."

"Ah, I did tell him to rest some more."

"That's good to hear. Please take good care of him." Baekhyun said and offered the umbrella to Kyungsoo at the intersection.

"And please take care of Kai." He smiled and gladly took the umbrella. They gave each other a comforting smile before Baekhyun started running against the rain under the sweater he was wearing. Kyungsoo also took off and both were in hopes of switching back bodies the next morning.