Chapter 1

Him or Me?

Grabbing her hand, Geun Woo led Choon Hee into the stairwells. 

"Don't stay there anymore. I don't want you to stay with that guy." Geun Woo started saying while still holding Choon Hee's hand tightly.

-------------------

She had woken up this morning due to a phone call from her president, not sure what was going on, she hurried to Shine Star as soon as possible. Geun Woo had impatiently waited for her, rehearsing the lines that he would say to her. He would use the pictures taken-perfect, that would assure Choon Hee that living in her original house was not going to be entirely safe, and instead, there would be a place near his that would be ready for her soon. So for the meantime, she should just stay at his place.

Chuckling to himself, he continued waiting for Choon Hee to arrive.

She looks beautiful.

Geun Woo thought to himself as she saw Choon Hee hurrying up the stairs. He started walking out the door when Choon Hee ran straight into Geun Woo.

"I told you, be careful."

Choon Hee looked up at him and bowed shyly. Then, that's when Geun Woo clasped his hands around hers and led her towards the stairwell.

"What's the problem, President?" 

"You'll find out."

Finally they had reached the stairwells and Geun Woo left the door open just a tiny crack so that they wouldn't be locked out. He found Choon Hee looking at him and slowly trying to remove her hand away from his. He noticed this, of course, and just held onto her hand harder. 

"Don't stay there anymore. I don't want you to stay with that guy." Geun Woo started saying while still holding Choon Hee's hand tightly.

Choon Hee looked bewildered as she scanned his face, "What are you saying?"

"Look." He removed his hand from hers and gently gave her the envelope with the photos inside.

She slowly clasped her hands around the envelope and lifted the cover. Her eyes looked up to Geun Woo and back down to the pictures furiously. She looked down and said, "I swear, it's not what it looks like."

The pictures showed Joon Hyun, Byul, and Choon Hee sleeping in the same room. Geun Woo was disappointed and hurt when he had seen these pictures. Many thoughts were running around when he saw the photos;

Didn't she say she didn't like anyone? Wasn't she too busy to date? Was this why she rejected me? 

Geun Woo suddenly rested his hands on Choon Hee's arms and looked straight into her eyes.

"I like you, a lot, and I know you know that, too. If these photos were to get into the public, do you realize that your career could end? Please, it would be best if you moved away. I have a place that I found that is near mine, but it's currently being renovated. In the meantime, why don't you stay at my place. There'll be tight security so you don't have to worry." Geun Woo honestly told her.

Choon Hee was flabbergasted, she didn't know what to say. "President..."

"Please."

She looked into his eyes, they looked sincere and she understood exactly what he meant. But Joon Hyun, if she moved, then where could he stay? Closing her eyes, she thought and thought.

Geun Woo finally managed to say, "You don't have to give me an answer now, but please give me an answer a week from now" after seeing her silence.

He received a nod from Choon Hee in return. 

"I'll go first." He said while putting up a fake smile. Leaving Choon Hee in the stairwell pondering her next actions, Geun Woo went back into the building and headed towards his office.

Choon Hee stood there for a couple more minutes and thought to herself.

What should I do? 

 

 

~Sorry it's so short, but I just wanted to finish the first chapter as soon as possible, so it could be read! I hope you like it and please subscribe :)