One-shot Request from JustWinter

Love Story Productions

Taemin's P.O.V

It's christmas eve and I want to go out with my Yuki today. I took out my phone,dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She answered. "Yuki, it's me" I smiled. "I know, are you hurt or anything?" She asked with her worry tone.

"No, I just want to see you today. Are you free this afternoon?". "Taem, it is afternoon and you know I always have time to see my boy" She giggles. She's so cute sometimes...

"Alright then. I'll pick up up now" I said. "Okay!" She said and hung up. I took my car keys and drives to her house. "I wonder where should I bring her to" I thought to myself. Then, when I was about to turn to the left, I saw amusement park.

Then, it's strikes me, I should bring her to the amusement park! And it's just a minute away from her house, lucky day maybe?.

----

When I reach her house, I park my car beside the road, turn off the engine and walk to her doorsteps. I knock on the door and waited for my angel to appear in front of me.

"Why isn't she answering?" I thought to myself. When I was about to turn the door knob my phone rang with Yuki's ID on it.

"Honey, where are you? I'm in front of your house now" I said. She giggles a little.That's my angel.

"Turn around" She said. I turn around and I saw my angel. "Hello, sweetie" She ran towards me and hugs me tightly. "Hello, come on" I pull away from the hug and we walk to my car. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see" I smiled and drive to the amusement park.

----

I park the car far away from the amusement park to make a surprise to her. "Here?" She asked. "No." I got out the car and opened her car door sit.

"Where are we going?" She whined. "Believe me, close your eyes and keep close until I say open" I said.She smiled and closed her eyes. I holds her hand and pulls her to the amusement park.

----

"Open" I smiled. She slowly open her eyes and smiled. "Thank you!" She kissed my forehead. "You're most welcome" I smiled and we went to the rollercoaster. "There's alot of people. Can we just ride another ride" Yuki whined. "Let's just wait" I smiled.

"I thought you hate waiting in line". "I never hate waiting in line if you're by my side" I smiled. "Okay then, we'll wait" She said while putting her head on my shoulder.

"Yuki? I thought I heard your voice and Taemin's" Our friend, Min, said. She was standing in front of us with a big group of our other friends.

"Min!" Yuki hugs Min. "Hey, Taem" Jonghyun said. "Hey dino" I laugh. He looks like a dinosaur with puppy eyes that's why I call him dino.

"Stop calling me that, or I'll kiss Yuki again" He tease me. Jonghyun accidently kissed Yuki instead of his girlfriend, Jessica.

"Don't you dare!". "Hey, how about you guys join us" Min offered. I look at Yuki in hope that she would say 'no'. I really wanted to spend the day just the two of us.

"SURE!" Yuki shouted. No! Why!?

"And to make it even more fun, let's have different partners. I'll will be with Taem here, and Yuki with Min" Jonghyun suggested. Great! I can't spent the day with Yuki alone and now I have to be apart from her!?

"Okay then! Yuki let's go there" Min pointed to the ferris wheel. "Ok" Yuki flash a smile at me and left. "Taem, let's go" Jonghyun pulls me. We went to some more rides and Jonghyun had fun while I'm looking for Yuki.

----

"I'll buy us some drinks" Jonghyun said and left. I sat on a bench while looking for Yuki. I took out my phone and send a massage to her.

\ Where are you? I miss you already :'( /

I waited for her reply..

\ Oh sweetie, I miss you too.. Don't cry my baby.. I'm so sorry about this. Min want to go home and I have to follow her.

I know this is the worst date. I'm sorry. SARANGHAE~ <3 /

 

She's going home!? No!.

\ Where are you now!?/

She reply in a flash

\ Near a stall that sells drinks and I saw someone like you :D /

 

I read the massage and a smile appears on my face.

 

\ I'll come to you now!, Wait for me ~/

I hit the send button and got up to look for Yuki. Man, this stall is big!. "Yuki, come one!" I heard Min's voice. I turn to the right and saw Min tugging on Yuki's slevees.

"Okay Min, stop doing that" Yuki smiled. I rushed to them and smiled.

"Oh, Taemin ah!" Min smiled."Hey Min, Jonghyun and the others looking for you and the others" I said in a rush.

"WHAT!?" Min asked. "He meant, Jonghyun is looking for you and your group" Yuki explained.

"Ah~ Then come one Yuki!" Min pulls Yuki's hand. "Not, Yuki!" I said. "Fine then! Come on guys!" Min and her group went to Jonghyun and left Yuki and I alone

"Jonghyun isn't looking for them right?" Yuki folded her had together.

"Nope" I smiled. "What do you want?" She asked. "To spend some quality time with my favorite girl" I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes! Come on!" I pull her hand to an ice-cream parlor near the stall. "One Vanila ice-cream and one chocolate" I order. When the ice-cream arrived, I took the two cups of ice-cream and pulls Yuki to my car.

"Where are we going?" Yuki asked while getting into the car. "Somewhere special" I smiled.I gave the ice-creams to Yuki and started drive to the special place.

----

"Where are we going?" Yuki kept on whining asking where are we going. "We're almost there" I smiled. "The ice cream in melting!"

She whined again. "Let it be" I smiled again and kept on driving.

----

I park the car near the hill, yes, the special place is the most beautiful hill in Seoul. I look at her holding the two cups of ice-cream in her hands while sleeping.

"Yuki..Yuki" I gently shake her.

"Taemin.. saranghae" She mumbles.

"I know" I smiled. I got out the car, put the ice-cream which has melted into shakes in the cup holder and left Yuki to the hill. I put here on the green grass and went to get the ice-cream.

"I'm going to make this date an unforgatable date" I thought to myself.

When I arrived beside Yuki, I took the plastic spoon and started to draw a heart with the vanilla ice-cream on the chocolate ice-cream.

"Taemin?" Yuki said. "Hello, sleepy head." She sat down beside me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Look and you'll know."

"Taemin and Yuki forever" She smiled. "Yeah, forever".

"I love you until the day I die, sweetheart" Yuki said

"I love you too now, and forever." I smiled.

---- THE END! ----

 

THANK YOU! for requesting from us! Hope you like it!

 

Poster link