-One-

Blue

 

3rd Person's POV


Loud music and endless noise you will hear once you enterd at the YG Academy; one of the Biggest schools in South Korea. The students in Batch **** gathered in this school to celebrate their reunion. Friends, Close friends, classmates, teachers and also the bestfriends. They miss their highschool life. Tme passed, they are now grown up all.

" *ehmm* Good Evening. To all of the former students, of YG ACADEMY!!!" endless cheers and shouting loud of the people booms the Gymnasium of YGA.

" By the way, My name is Lee Seunghyun or you can call me, Seungri and I will be the MC tonight." the man who's wearing a black and white tuxedo said to the former students.

" I have someting to ask to all of you..." he said and all

" WHO WANTS A GAME?!" Seungri shouted and all the people agreed.

" Sooo... If you want. Then yes. I have your names in this bowl and I will pick one person. Even if you like it or not, you will do the task that I will tell you to do..." Seungri said and they all agreed. The pick one of the rolled papers inside the bowl and opened it. He smiled before he announce the name of that 'lucky' person.

" Sandara Park..." all of the eyes of the person who'se in there is now looking at the beautiful girl thet wears a beautiful silver night gown. 

'Me?' Sandara ask herself when Seungri guide her to the stage.

" Umm... Hi?" Dara shyly said and then she bows her head.

" Oh!~ Miss Sandara Park is the lucky person for tonight! So, this is the task that I will give to you, Dara babes..." Seungri said and then winked at her. Dara rolled her eyes because of the childishness of her friend.

" What now Lee Seunghyun?" Dara said and then she crossed her arms.

" Dont worry. It is so easy, babe.

 

 


Tell us about the story of you Lovelife..." Seungri teasingly said while looking at Dara. Dara's expression changes and then she face the people who'se waiting for her story.


She bit her lips before she speak...


" I will start it from the beggining..."

 

 

 

* Flashback*


It was 11:45 pm in the YGA and all the students of third year high school was enjoying their night. It was their prom night. Different colors of gowns, tuxedo, beautiful lights and loud music filled the entire school of YGA.

" Attention..." all of the students look at the teacher who'se spoke. 

" It's the right time to announce the Prom King and Queen." the teacher said and the students shouted in excitement.

" Who wants to be the prom king of the night?!" all of the boys shouted when Mr. YG ask them.

" Who wants to be the Queen of the night?!" Ms. Lydia asked the girls and the all sream.

" Okay, so we all want to be the star of the night but sorry, this two persons was the one who catches our attention. Let's give them a round of aplause,

The King of the nigh, Mr. Kwon Jiyong and the Queen of the night, Ms. Park Sandara!!!" all of them was screaming and shouting endlessly when Ms. Lydia announced the King and Queen.

Kwon Jiyong is cooly walk to the stage that makes all of the girl faint while Park Sandara is shyly walking to the stage that makes the boys go crazy to her.

The teachers gave the crown and sash to the two winners and then the two bowed at them. They stayed a while in their assigend seats that's located at the center of the stage and then the School Principal said to them that they will dance at the stage.

" Umm... Sir, can I quit? I can't dance." Dara said to Mr. YG that makes Jiyong chuckle.

" You can't. If you're worrying about that, then Mr. Kwon will teach you how to dance. Go." Mr. YG said to Ms. Park with a smile. All of the people who'se looking at her will surely definitely smiled because of her oh-so-angelic-godess-beautiful-face.

" B-but... I-I might throw up because of nervousness..." Dara said while pouting. Both Mr. YG and Jiyong laugh at her cuteness.

" Don't worry. You will not throw up. Go Kwon! It's your chance to dance with a godess. Dont waste it!" Mr. YG said and pushed Jiyong to Dara. YG left them alone and join the other teachres.


"So... Can I dance you Ms. M.Q?" Jiyong asked that make Dara crease her forehead.

" I'm not Ms. M.Q Mr. Kwok." Dara said that make Jiyong laugh again.

" I'm not Mr. Kwok to miss. It's Mr. Kwon, Kwon Jiyong..." Jiyong said and hold Dara's hand.

" Ow! Sorry!" Dara said while hilding .

" Its okay M.Q" Jiyong said while guiding her right hand to his left shoulder and then holding her left hand to his right hand. 

" M.Q? What is M.Q?" Dara curiously asked that makes Kwon Jiyong smile.

" It's My Queen, miss." Jiyong said and put his left hand to the side of her waist. Dara shyly looked to their feet while blushing that makes him more happy.

" You're blushing my queen. And you are beautiful." he said that makes her eyes looks at him.

" N-no Im not b-blushing. W-who's blushing?!" she. Nervousely said while avoiding his gaze.

" You and I can see it." Jiyong said while looking at her face.

" W-where? Y-you have no proof Mister!" she said while nervousely looking at his eyes.

" There..." Jiyong said and then kissed her blushing left cheek. Dara shocked to his actions and then realized what's happened.

" YAH!!! Did you just kiss me! ert!!! Let go of me! Someone help me!" Dara shouted that make all of the peiple looked at them but Jiyong just laugh at her cute actions.

" You're so obvious. You still have no first kiss, am I right?" Jiyong teasingly asked har that makes Dara blushed more.

" You!!! How dare you! " Dara said while pounding him on his chest but Kwon Jiyong was fast enough to stop her. He grab her hands and then lean down to capture her pink lips.

Dara got paralized to her spot and didn't know how to react. Her sense back when Jiyong start moving his lips and she's about to part their lips when Jiyong hold her waist and her neck. She's about to scream but when she tasted the sweetness and gentleness of his lips, she slowly closed her eyes and savour the moment.

 Jiyong lastly pecked her lips before going to her forehead and kissed it. She slowly open her eyes when she felt he released her forehead. Before he look at her face, she already hide it on the crook of his neck.

" Hey, what's wrong?" Jiyong ask while chucling of the cuteness of the girl named Dara. She didn't answer his question and just hiding her face to his neck.

" H-Hey!" Jiyong finally get a glimpse of her flushed face. He holds her face between his hands and then squeezed it.

" Yuh! Whut du yuu thunk yuu'r duwung? ( Yah! What do you think you're doing?) she asked while glaring at him.

" Don't be shy, neh? I'm falling inlove. And don't be so cute. I might put you in mu pocket." Jiyong said and pinch her cheeks.

" Aww! Don't pinch me! It hurts!!!" Dara said while trying to remove his hand on her cheeks.

Jiyong let go of her face and hugs her towards him and they sway. 

" What's your hobby?" Jiyong asked her while swaying their bodies.

" Eating ramen and Jollibee!" Dara happily said while jumping and throwing her fist in the air.

" Oh!~" Jiyong said while nodding and smiling at the cute girl in front of him.

" By the way, why are asking what's my hobby?" Dara said while Jiyong pulls her towards him.

" I thought your hobby is


Loving me..." Jiyong while smiling sweetly at her.

" cheesy much eh?" Dara said and she hugs Jiyong in his neck.

" Do you know that we're not A and C..." Dara said while looking at his eyes. Jiyong crease his forehead and then Dara continue her sentence " Cause we're meant to B." 

Jiyong laugh at her cheesy pick up line and he hugs her waist to hide his flushed cheecks to her.

" Who's cheesy now, huh?" Jiyong ask and he playfuly tickles her side. Dara laughs out loud and she tries to escape at his arms but she failed.

" ahahahaha! Ji- ahahaha Jiyong! Please stop- ahahahah!" Dara said but Jiyong continue tickling her.

" I will stop if you will let me be your date tonight and If you will let me give you a ride." Jiyong said while tickling her.

" O-Okay! Hahahaha! Just stop! Ahahahaha!" Dara said and finally, Jiyong stop tickling her. She lean at his shoulder because of tiredness. 

" You want someting? The dance is going to end." Jiyong ask her while touching her hair.

" I want to seat. My feat is already aching. " Dara said while pouting.

" really? May I see..." Jiyong lean down and he saw her red feet. He shake his head and he remove her heels.

" Don't wear high heels ever again, arasso? You're hurting yourself." Jiyong said to her and she can see that he's worried to her.

" Ok, I will." Dara said but she almost shout when Jiyong carried her in bridal style. 

" Y-Yah! Put me down! " Dara wisphered at Jiyong. She saw the entire people was looking teasingly at them.

She wants to jump away when she notice that they will go to the tables of teachers.

" Excuse me..." Jiyong said and all the teachers was looking at them.

" Mr. YG, may we seat for a while? My Queen is already tired and her feet is already aching." Jiyong said to Mr. YG that makes Dara blushed.

" Ow!~ Okay Mr. Kwon. I'm glad that you consider your Queen's health. You can have a break but don't let Dara go away to your claws, she's a food that makes everyone wants to eat her. " YG said and winks at him. Jiyong nods his head and they head to the vacant table.

" Do you want someting to eat? "

"Strawberry please?" Dara asked and Jiyong smiles at her. He nods his head and go to the buffet.

Jiyong came back holding a bowl full of strawberry. She gave it to Dara and he bent down to massage her feet.

" J-Jiyong ah. You don't need to m-massage my feet. We're only met each other lately." Dara shyly said. 

" Yeah. And we've kissed each other even if we only met each other lately. Massaging your feet is my duty. 'King only bows to his Queen' " Jiyong said and he wink at her.

" Y-yah!" she hit his arm and pouted her lips because of what he said.

Dara pick one of the strawberry and ate it while watching Jiyong massaging her feet. She look at her strawberries and back to Jiyong then back to her strawberries again. She again pick one strawberry and she press it lightly to his lips.

" Eat. I think It's the only thing that I can do to be fair. You massage my feet then I will feed you. Queen only serves to her King." She said while smiling and looking at his eyes.

Jiyong smile at her then ate the strawberry and he bows his head to look at her feet but the truth is he just hidding his flushed cheeks to her.

The night goes on and they know more about each other. She intoduced him to her friends and he introduced her to his friends. The night ends and as she promised, he gives her a ride.

They are now standing in front of her house. 

" Thanks for the ride, see you at school. Be safe and careful to your driving." Dara said and Jiyong smiled at her.

" I will. It's my pleasure, my Queen. Goodnight." Jiyong said

" Night night!" Dara said and she was about to turn around whe a pair of arms hugs her waist and kissed her fully on her lips. The kiss last about 2 minutes after and they look at each other.

" The first goodnight kiss I've ever experience..." Jiyong said that makes Dara's eyes big.

" YOU HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND SINCE BIRTH?!" Dara ask and he just nodded his head.

" I-I thought y-you had a-already..." Dara wisphered to herself.

" I may look like a playboy-badboy but I had no girlfriend eversince. Belive it or not, I belive in destiny." Jiyong said while looking at her innocent eyes.

Dara feel giddy at his statement and she ends up on giggling in front of him.

" Oh so you're launghing at me huh? " Jiyong said and he playfuly glare at her.

" No, I'm not. I'm just... I just... Like your cute attitude." Dara said while giggling.

" You're so lucky. I only act like a kid when I am in front of the persons that I love." Jiyong said. Dara stop giggling and she smiled at him

" GOOODNIGHT AGAIN!" Dara said and gives Jiyong a bear hug.

" Sleep tight. Dream on me." Jiyong said and thay let go of each other even if they don't like it.

" BYE MY KING!" Dara wave her hands to him that is inside the white lamborghini. 

" BYE QUEEN! " He said and he gives her a flying kiss. She catch it and put it on her purse.

" I WILL GOING TO COURT YOU! REMEMBER THAT!
YOU ARE MINE. MARK MY WORD!" Jiyong said and he drove away. Dara shakes her head because of what he had said.

* End of Flashback*

 

 


" And that night, I lost a lot of things. I lost my first dance, my fist date and I lost my first kiss. But only one thing that I've got at that night.
 My first love" she said while looking at their eyes while smiling. They all enjoying her story. All of them wants to know how's the King and Queen of YGA. 


" But someone tell me that 'Nothing everlast forever..." she said with a sad tone that makes the people sadly look at her. 

" Since at that day, our relationship works good. And after 6 years, after we've finnished our studies, we got married." Dara said while looking at them. 

" At first I thought that the happily ever after of us will continue, but then, it's not."

 

 


*Flashback*

" Sorry Mrs." the doctor said to them after the check up of her. The are now two years of being married but they have no child. They consulted at the different hospitals and this is the last one but the result is always the same.

'They can't have a child because there are some problems on her health.'

The ride at home was silent. One dare to speak their mind. Sad aura surronding them because of what they have knew.

They enter their empty house quietly. Their big beautiful house that once they dream that they will full it with babies. His dream to have a baby girl who will be spoiled with the toys and a baby girl who will love them so much. 

Family

The only thing that will makes their almost perfect life complete.

But like they say, ' You can't have it all.' They can't make their dreams come true.

Dara immidiately  went up and staight to their bed room. She feels bad for herself. Especially for him. She can't give all he wants. All they want. He always tell her that they will have a cute baby girl. A girl who's as sweet as her and as cute as him. They always plan to have a baby and one time, he tell her his thoughts...

' If we will have a baby girl, I am the happiest Daddy in the world! That was the only gift from you that will makes me happy!'

She sat down at the floor, beside of their bed, thinking their happy memories that they make. How dare her to ruin their marriage life. For not being a good wife who will be giving him his dream baby girl. Lately, she saw his sad face. Differet from the past. It was the first time she saw how so sad he was. It makes her heart ache. Why can she makes her king hurt.

Dara looks at their bedside table. Their smiling picture is on top of it. How can she made his smiling face fade. 

She can't hold it anymore. She buried her face in her knees and she cried. She let herself ease the pain she feels by crying. 

She felt a hand was tapping her shoulder. Later on, the owner of the hand was sitting besides her while hugging her side.

" It's not you fault. It's no one's fault. Don't blame yourself. Maybe that thing is not for us..." Jiyong said while looking in front of them. He also felt sad because of this. But he don't blame his wife. He loves her. So much. He look at her at placed his forehead on top of her head while hugging her

" Don't cry" Jiyong said with shaky voice. His hug tightens and then he also cried his eyes out. Life from the start was good to them but time pass, it goes hard.

They hug each other and let the time flies for their heart aches.

 

* After Three Months*


" Jiyong-ah! Talk to me!" Dara shouts at him while following him in their room. He just got home from office. 

" There's noting to talk about." Jiyong calmly said and walks to their walkin closet.

" There is! I saw you with that girl! Don't you denied it! I always saw the two of you!" Dara shouts that makes him face her. 

" HOW MANY TIMES DID I TEL YOU THAT WE DON'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP?! HUH?! SHE'S JUST MY FVKInG SECRETARY! I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU AGAIN!" Jiyong face her and shouts in anger.  They are always like this everyday. Always shouting and always fighting.

" How do you explain what I've saw lately?" Dara asked and Jiyong stop walking.

" I went to your office. I saw the two of you. You're ---"

" Stop! Just stop!" 

" WHY DO I NEED TO STOP IF I SAW MY HUSBAND KISSING HIS SECRETARY?!" Dara shouts at him and Jiyong looks at her.

" Dara, It's not what you think..." Jiyong tried to calm her.

" What should I think? What do you want me to think?" Dara said and tears pour from her eyes.

" Is this your revenge because I can't give you a child?"

" Don't you ever mention that topic!" Jiyong's voice got high too and she shouts at her.

" Why? Because you can't accept the fact? You're doing this that's why you're finding another woman? Huh? You want to ruin this relationship?!" 

" YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S RUINED THIS RELATIONSHIP! BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FVKIN' PROBLEM! IF YOU'RE ASKING WHY THIS RELATIONSHIP DOES'NT WORK OUT, 


ITS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!


YOU DAMAGE WOMAN!


IF I KNEW THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE A CHILD FROM THE START, 
I'M NOT GOING TO FVKIN' MARRY YOU!!!" Jiyong burst into anger that's why he shouts at her without thingking.

Dara stunned at his words and slowly, she felt the pain in every words that he said.

" I always thought that you understand me." Dara whisphered in the air while crying.  She look at his eyes and smiled. " But I am wrong." she said and walks pass at him. But before she completely leaves, she speak to him.

" I know it hurts to think that I am a DAMAGE WOMAN.

But when you're the one who spoke it loud, 

It was so painful.

So much..." She said and left completely. He harshly pulled his hair and shouts in anger. Anger at himself for not thinking. 

Their once beautiful relationship turns into cold. 

Time pass, the distance between them grows...

----

Jiyong enter to their house. Silence surrounds it unlike the time that he and Dara was happy. Like there's no problem between them. He slowly walks towards to thier bedroom and he found Dara sitting in their bed. Her back facing him and she's looking in nowhere.

" Did you eat lunch?" Jiyong ask and sat at the other side of the bed while removing his necktie. 

" Ne..." she said and then silence pass between at them.

" Jiyong..." 

" Ne?"

" Can we go to Han River tommorrow?" She said that make him face her.

" Why?" Jiyong ask.

" Because I want." Dara said and looks at hime with a tiny smile.

" Arasso." Jiyong answered with a smile. He was glad because she was not mad at him anymore. 

" I'm just going to shower. Go, sleep first." Jiyong said and walks ahead.

He went to sleep after the shower. He sartled when Dara hugs him but later on, he hug her too. The night goes on and they sleep in each other's arm.

-

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon when they went to han river. The ride was silent but he was worried because of her. She look so happy but when you look in her eyes, se was very sad. But he didn't mind it because it is the day that be will going to make up with her. This day, he will make her happy.

They just arrive at the han river and she hurriedly goes out to the car and face the beautiful river. She slowly walks while Jiyong look at her and then to the river.

This place was so important to the two of them.

She slowly walk towards to the river while remembering the day that they become official couple.

 

 

* " Ms. Dara! Sandara! MY QUEEN! Hey!" All of the students look at the lad who's running like a maniac. 

" Dara- ah! Please look back!" Jiyong said while running but Dara didn't bother to look back at him.

" Dara! DARA!" he shouts and Dara dissappears on the crowded people.

-

Dara walks fast and later, she run to the nearest bench. She goes out in their campus and her feet brings her at the most beautiful place here in Korea.

She sats down and look at the beautiful sunset. She smiled at herself but later, she feels the longing for him. His smile, his kisses and his touch. She likes him but yet she don't want. He can do everything that makes her afraid to love him. ' I think if he want's to forget me, he can do it because he can do everything if he wants.' Her smile fades and her eyes get teary.

" Jiyong- ah. Mi-miahnae. I'm afraid to open my heart." she whispered at the wind and she close her eyes.


" Oh the hell man! Where's that in' door of your heart and I will break it into pieces!" She startled at the voice at the back of her.

" J-Jiyong..." Dara got shocked at him. He was catching his breath while holding his knees. His school uniform was drenched wet and his hair was messy.

He looked at her and then smile with peace sign at the side of his face. He straighten his body and slowly walks to her and his warm smle didn't fade at his face.

" You're so mean. You've always run away to me! How can you do thist to your king, huh?" Jiyong said and holds her shoulders.

" If I said I love you, it only means that I'm telling the truth. You're the first girl who makes me run 5 kilometers and follows you like a puppy. How dare you!" Jiyong said while putting the strands of hair at the back of her ears. His smile tells that he was happy but his eyes tell that he was hurting. Hurting because he thinks that the person he loves doesn't trust him.

Jiyong brings her to his arms" Don't run away, please? This heart of mine hurts so much." Jiyong whisphered to her that makes the lad got emotional.

" M-miahnae! I-I thought running away is the right thing to do to protect myself in pain. I-I have no rights to be loved by someone 'cause I'm so bad. I hurt a lots of man by refusing their feelings. I'm afraid of you because my  heart knows I love you so much yet my mind tells me how painful it can cause If one day you will go away. I love you from the start.... I'm just afraid to admmit it." Dara cried her eyes out while holding firmly at his uniform. 

Jiyong smile at her while tapping her back. He smiled at himself. ' Dara also loves me. She said that.' He felt giddy at himself and he ends up giggling in front of her. Dara stop herself from crying and glares at him. She hit his arm ,then his chest and she hit him endlessly.

" Is my confession is funny to heared?! HUH?! Is my joke make you laugh?!" Dara burst in anger and the tears continiousely cross on her cheeks.

" NO! It's not that! " Jiyong tried to stop her and when she heard his statement, she stop hitting his arms. She step back and hid her face into her palms and then she cried harder.

" queen, stop crying..." Jiyong pout his lips and he tried to remove her hands but she just slapped it away.

He tried it again but he just failed again. He scratch his head and bows his head. ' Ottokae! My queen is crying. She hates me now.' he was going to speak but the idea of his oh-so-genius brain stopped him. He smirk and look at the surroundings. This place was so perfect to his plan! Ho ho!

He look again to her and made sure she will not stop crying untill he makes his plan.

At the other hand, Dara cried and cried but she doesn't know what is the cause of it. ' Why I am crying?' she want to stop herself but she can't. She wants to hug Jiyong but the other part of her doesn't want.

She stopped from crying when she heared a familiar voice. A man's voice. Singing.
SiNGING!

Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby
I gotta tell you a little something about yourself
You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a y lady
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else

She stop from crying and look at him. The lad was singing with his eyes close and holding a mic with a speaker connected in it at the middle of the street.

(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

He throw his left fist in the air while singing the chorus of the song.

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you
(Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

He put his mic higher like he was hitting the highest note and then dancing at the music. The people who's walking at the sidewalk was looking at him like he was a crazy person.

Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling
A girl like you should never look so blue
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true

He continue dancing like a mad dog at the middle of the street and she can tell that he was enjoying his time. He sometimes throw a lots of flying kiss and forming a heart shape using his hands.

He throw his fist and pose like a superman. He straighten his posture and look at her. He bit his lips and scratch his head because of shyness. Not to the people who was looking at him but for Dara.

" Dara-ah..." Jiyong said and the people looks at Dara. She combs her hair to look good at the people and dusted her uniform. 

" Sorry neh? Your king is just happy that's why he giggles. Because you said to him that you loves him too. Don't be mad!" Jiyong said with aegyo that makes the people say 'Aww!'

Dara smile at him thatt makes his heart jumped in joy! He run towards her and hugs her. 

" You're not mad, are you?" Jiyong ask her while hugging her.

" I'm not mad at you. I'm just inlove with you." Dara said and they giggled.

" Soooo..." Jiyong said and looks at her eyes.

" Will you be my girl?" Jiyong hold her hands at look seriously at her brown eyes.

" What answer do you want?" Dara ask him

" Ofcourse yes. " He said and wait at her answer

" Owkay! Yes!" She said and kiss his lips. 

" WOOOOH!!! " he lift her and they spun around beacause of happines. 

The most beautiful memories of them in the most beautiful place in Korea...

Han River *

 


Dara smiled sadly at herself. She looks at her left and saw that Jiyong is now besides her.

" This place was so beautiful and it is so memorable at me." Jiyong said while looking at the flowing water.

Dara didn't speak and just look at him. But she bows her head and again face the river.

" Thank you for all the memories. Thank you for being a part of my life." Dara said and Jiyong tilt his head to face her. He didn't understand what's going on.

" Thank you for showing me the place that I'm afraid to go. 

 

But sorry If I didn't give you the thing that you want to have." Dara said and the tears want to escape from her eyes.

" Maybe someone will give you that. Not me." Dara said and look at him. She slowly went to him and hold his hand. She slowly remove the wedding ring in his hand that makes him got shocked.

" I'm setting you free..." Dara said with a shacky voice and tears escaped from her eyes.

" Dara..." Jiyong said with a sad voice but Dara cut his statement.

" Don't worry. I settled everything. Just wait for the divorce papers. I already singned it." Dara said and she touch his face. 

" Find the right one who will spend her whole life with you." Dara said and hugs him. 

 

" Be happy" Dara whisphered to him and walks away leaving him with a sad face. 

* End of Flashback*

 

 

" Letting him go doesn't mean I don't love him. I let him go because I want him to be happy.
To the arms of the others.
Who's better than me..." Dara said and face them while smiling. She looks at them and all the people now was crying at her story. But later on, the clapped their hand to her beautiful story.

" That was so awesome story, Ms. Sandara Park." Seungri said and sniff while wipping his tears using his necktie.

Dara smiled at him and she went down to the stage. People surround her and comforts her but she just laugh at them telling that she was okay. 

The night goes on and Dara feels the tiredness and she decided to go home. She hugged her friends, Minzy, Bom, CL, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and Top. She rides to the taxi and looks at the lights in the window. It's been 3 years since she left him at Han River. She let herself work overtime to forget the pain and she knows that now, she move on.

She paid the taxi driver and looked at her house. The house that he gave to her when he goes to America since he said that he brought it for her. She lives here with someone whom she loves after he left her. Someone who taught her how to love again.

She slowly open the light to not to disturb the person who's sleeping right now but she's wrong because this someone was sitting in the stairs while smiling at her. He went down and run towards her. Dara smiled at him and they hug each other. She was glad because he's there for her. She loves him a lot that's why she forgot the pain in the past three years. He makes her face him and he slowly touch her face.

 

 

 

 

" Omma"

--------


Thanks for reading this!!!
I hope you like it :)

- Classy Snob