Final

Just Us and Those ers

Nana's POV

"Omma! I'm home with Jungkook oppa!" I yelled from the front door. There was no reply. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the table saying, 'Nana, your appa and I are going to Jeju for a business trip. We'll be back next Friday (a week).' I groaned and threw the paper away. "What's wrong?" Jungkook came behind me and slid his arms around my waist. "My parents are gone for the week, that means I'm going to be bored the whole time," I told him. Jungkook turned me aroud and planted our foreheads together, "You can stay at our place, or I can stay with you?" I smiled and just shook my head. "We'll go to you place, just let me pack my things." I pulled away from his grip and walked upstairs.

~ Minutes Later ~ (FROM NOW ON THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN MY DREAM)

"Hyungs! I'm home!!" Jungkook shouted. Taehyung walked out of the kitchen with food in his mouth and raised an eyebrow at me. Jungkook explained everything and he nodded before stuffing a piece of bread in his mouth. 

Jungkook led me to his room and I was surprised that it was clean. Jungkook noticed and said, "Surprised? Tch, I cleaned it yesterday." I laughed and set my bag down. Jungkook closed the door and sat on his bed, patting the space next to him. I walked towards him and he pulled me onto his lap and buried his face into my neck. "Oppa? What's worng?" I looked at him. He mumbled something into my neck and I laughed slightly. "Pabo~ I can't understand you," I told him. Jungkook removed his face from my neck and said, "I said, your neck is soft." I flicked his head and he pouted. 

"Ouch jagi..." I laughed and told him, "That wasn't even a hard fli-" I was stopped by a pair of lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then began to relax. After a few minutes, we pulled away for air. He gave me a cheeky smiled before giving me a small peck again. "What was that for?" I asked. "I just wanted to kiss you." I shook my head and stood up. "Oppa, I need to change." I told Jungkook. He laid on his bed and said, "Change then, I won't look. Or will I?" He sat back up and smirked. "ert oppa! Now hurry up and leave!" I pulled him off the bed and pushed him out. I closed the door on him and locked it.

I changed into a pair of girl boxers, only to realize I forgot to pack a shirt. I walked towards Jungkook's closet and pulled out a black oversized T-shirt to wear. Once I was done, I took my ponytail out and let my hair down. I opened the door to see Jungkook standing infront of it. I saw him hesitate for a bit, but he walked in and placed his hand behind his neck. I closed the door behind us and he turned around to face me.

"Is that my shirt?" I nodded and he smirked. He walked towards me closely and I backed up until I was against the door. He placed both arms around me and leaned towards my face. "You look y in it." He whispered against my ear before turning around to sit on his bed. My face turned a bright shade of red and Jungkook noticed. He laughed aat me and pulled towards him. 

I sat besides him as he fiddled with my fingers. I noticed that he changed into a pair of black sweats and a white muscle tank. 'Oh my god...Has he ever looked so hot before?' I questioned myself. "Nana?" I looked up and saw something in Jungkook's eyes I've never seen before. It was lust... He planted his lips onto mine and I kissed back. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. He pushed me onto my back without breaking the kiss and laid ontop of me. We continued to kiss, not wanting to pull away for air. Jungkook moved his hand to the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it up.

"Ehm!" Someone coughed loudly from the door. Jungkook pulled my shirt back down and we both looked at the door to see everyone standing there with wide eyes. Jimin smirked and said, "Well isn't our maknae all grown up now?" Jungkook rolled over next to me and groaned. "ers." Jungkook mumbled. "We heard that!" Hoseok yelled from the door. Jungkook grabbed a pillow and threw it at the oppas. "Get out!!" he yelled at them in annoyance. I laughed as they walked out. They closed the door and Jungkook turned to his side to look at me. 

"Sorry..." he quietly said. I laughed smiled and pulled myself towards him. "It's okay oppa. I'm tired anyways." Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin ontop of my head. "Night jagi," he whispered. I pulled from his grip and gave him a quick kiss before going back to the before position. "Goodnight oppa." 


That's it! Good or bad?? Keke I loved this dream so much! I had a dream about L.Joe and Lee Minho, but I don't know if I should make it into a story or not. Leave your opinions below please? Bye guys! <3