The Confirmation

Dating Confirmation

"What the ?! You scared the hell out of me." Taeyeon had exclaimed, clenching her chest as it felt like her heart was going to burst out of it. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?" 

Dejavu.

Wasnt it just months ago when she heard the exact same words from the girl standing in the middle of her hotel room?

"Manager Oppa gave me Tiffany's key." Jessica Jung answered without much emotion and enthusiasm in her voice. It was so cold and empty that it gave Taeyeon goosebumps throughout her body. She sensed something bad was about to happen and the feeling became more and more intense as the auburn haired girl took steps towards her and with every step closer to her, Taeyeon took steps back and she ended up trapped in between Jessica's warm body and the hotel room's cold metal door.

The younger girl took out her phone, sliding her thumb along its screen before holding it out on Taeyeon's face.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" Taeyeon asked, one of her brows perked up as she payed her attention back to Jessica. The picture was a blur, and she cant make out anything out of it aside for a car, but she knows exactly what it is. She just pretended she doesnt, well for one, it made Jessica came to her hotel room and second, she wanted to see Jessica's reaction about it.

"You and youre dating spree with that EXO kid."

"And so?" Jessica's eyebrow twitched, not liking how Taeyeon answered her.

"And so? And so?" Jessica gave Taeyeon a mocking laugh, putting her phone back to her dangling purse on her arm. "The whole nation is on chaos right now because of this."

The kid leader tried not to laugh but a chuckle escaped . Its funny how Jessica was saying the words she had used before when her dating scandal came out and now, those words had been said towards her. Its just funny.

"And you even dared to laugh it off?"

Taeyeon shook her head, noting that Jessica's tone was nowhere near calm and she wouldnt want this talk to go out of hand just because she didnt take the younger girl seriously. "No.. its just.. You just repeated everything I said the last time."

"Since when have you been dating?"

"Does it matter? Everyone is dating. Youre dating so what's the big deal if I date?" Taeyeon reasoned out as she pushed Jessica aside but the latter held her wrist, stopping her from walking away from her. "Youre dating him."

"What's wrong with that? He's a good kid."

"Thats exactly why Im asking. He's a kid Taeyeon. Where the hell did your "Im-not-going-to-date-someone-younger-than-me" go?"

"I dated you." Taeyeon said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Youre just older than me by two months, thats different. But this.. You and him.. It cant be.. You cant possibly be dating him Taeyeon."

"Why cant I?"

"Because.." Jessica's grip on Taeyeon's wrist loosened.

"Tell me Sica.. If all of you are dating.. If youre dating.. Why cant I?"

Its been months since the last time they talked alone, since the last time Taeyeon was in Jessica's apartment and the issue about her dating Tyler hasnt been cleared to Taeyeon since then. The older girl still believes that theyre dating and it infuriates her that Jessica was reacting this way when she's the one who dated someone else first in the first place.. So how, how can Jessica say something like she wasnt supposed to date, that she's not allowed to date, that she cannot date? Who is Jessica to say that she cant date a kid like him?

"Dont you think its unfair that youre insisting that I cant date when youre the one who dated first? Its kind of.."

"Because he's not me." Jessica blurted out and it made Taeyeon stopped on her tracks when she was about to go further inside the hotel room. "You cant possibly be dating someone not me Taeyeon. You cant date someone not me." It came out as a whisper but Taeyeon heard it nonetheless.

"Guess what Sica, I just did."

"No you didnt. You think I'd settle with this car date of yours? Its too orchestrated Taeyeon. Too orchestrated." Jessica paused taking steps towards Taeyeon. "Its like youre showing the world that youre dating."

"We are.."

"And the company confirming it when we both know that Exo kid had signed the same contract as we did? No dating for five years yet here he was, dating you. Its too fishy Taeyeon. Too good to be true."

"What do you want from me Sica?" Taeyeon had spun around, stared straight into Jessica's eyes, searching and at the same time her gaze was all knowing. She knows exactly the answer but she wants to hear it. After the last night theyve been together and with the busy schedule the whole Girls' Generation has, it never permitted them to be alone together, thus, not giving them any free time to talk about whatever they need to talk about, theyre real status for example. And it had been really bugging not only Taeyeon but also Jessica that theyre not exactly friends and not entirely enemies as well, theyre at a point where theyre less than enemies and less than friends since they broke up and even though theyve been sleeping together every other day, neither can tell what kind of relationship theyre in.

Jessica is just only an arms reach, eyes fixated on Taeyeon as she held onto the latter's hand. "You.." She paused, placing Taeyeon's hand on her cheeks. "I want you.. I want you to tell  me that youre not dating him..That youre not together with him.."

"I dont. Im not." Came the quiet answer.

"And that you want me just as much as I want you".

"I do.. Maybe more than you do."

That was the only thing Jessica needed to hear before she almost jump the space between them to kiss Taeyeon. Hands immediately groping, roaming, caressing. They didnt let each other go till they stumbled their way to the bed.

"Taeyeon?" A hum was an answer, the older girl had to look away cause she cant take how Jessica looked at her. "Are you really with him?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"The company needs a diversion for their s, and they thought my dating issue will help them."

"I think it did. A lot of hearts got broken though."

"Including yours?"

"Yeah, specially mine."

A hand was then placed on Jessica's chest. "Let me heal it for you." Jessica just nodded and let herself get drowned on Taeyeon's taste as lips found lips, hands met cores.

With all clothes gone, the two girls pleasured each other the way they havent done before. Every caress was different. Every was new and intriguing. They were familiarizing each other again yet everything was new and different. And god knows how Jessica and Taeyeon spilled every kept emotions they have with every movement they made, every words they moaned, and every ing they did.

It worked them out to their very edge till they cummed out all those frustrated months and years they tried to keep away from each other.  Their attempts are all futile, they already know it now. There's no way they can stay away from each other, till then and until now. The attraction between them is bigger than they thought it was. It was unexplainable and indestructible, that although its been years since they ended their relationship, it never really ended and instead it just grew stronger, deeper.. something that no one can ever imagine it to be and there's no way now that Taeyeon or Jessica would even try to deny, to stop, or to let go.

"Taeyeon.. Youre mine.."

"I am.." Taeyeon paused as she wrapped her arms around Jessica as the latter nuzzled close to her, burying her face on her neck, blanket draping over their waists. "Yours Jessica.. Im all yours. As long as youre mine as well."

"Ive always been yours Tae.. Since then and till now."

"And what about that guy youre dating with?"

"We're just friends. Yeah he likes me, but my hearts had always been belonged to you, only to you."

"Thats good to know." Taeyeon kissed Jessica's forehead and she was sure she felt Jessica smiled against her neck. "What do you think, lets make our relationship official tomorrow? Lets tell everyone, Im sure our fans will love that."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

They both fell asleep, wrapped in each others arms after an exchange of 'I love you's were said, smiles flustered across their faces and hearts swell with happiness that finally.. theyre together again.

 

 

 

 

 



Sequels arent always as good as the first one, not that Im saying that Dating Scandal is good, Im not very much of a good writer myself.... But Ohh well.. This is all I can offer you guys.. Im sorry.. T.T