Blushing Taemin

In the winter heart

We was in the cinema already and the lights were off. It was so dark that I couldn’t see anything, just feel Minho next to swift in his seat. I was happy, my lips kept a soft smile since we meet. This morning he came from the ski resort and we meet a few minutes ago, when he picked me from home.

I am so happy because he gave me a soft kiss on the lips right after I opened the door. He quickly cupped my chin and pressed his lips on mine. I am happy and I can’t believe he did that.

A song started to sing and I my heart kept pounding as I feel Minho next to me. I leaned in the chair seat and rested my head back. Minho’s hand’s find mine in the dark of the cinema and entwined our fingers. I blushed but smiled. He is so sweet and carrying today. Will I be able to keep him forever with me?

I felt his thumb caress the skin on my hand and it felt so soft. The feeling of having someone so close to you, to feel his heart beat for you is amazing and I don’t want to lose it. I turned to look at him and smiled. I could see his features in the dark. The movie didn’t started yet, we all were waiting in the dark, listening some music and I was listening Minho’s soft breaths. I lay my head in his shoulder and he lifted my chin in the dark.

The song ‘could I have this kiss forever’ plays in the room and besides it’s crowded, no one could see us. He caress a second my bottom lip with his thumb and place a soft kiss there. I smiled.

Minho, someone could see us.” I whisper and he shake his head.

No one. No one will see us.” He whisper back and kiss me again. As I closed my eyes he open his mouth and bite my lips with his own in a slow motion move. I smile in the kiss and he squeeze my hand.

The light turn on and the movie is ready to start so Minho let go my chin and we both look at the screen, but he didn’t let go my hand. It was a comforting feeling to have him so close and be able to stay in his arms. I lay my head on his shoulder again and besides the light was brighter this time he turned me and kisses hard my lips. His action surprised me. He had his mouth open and my teeth crushed in his.

Taemin....” he whispered with his mouth touching mine. I opened my eyes and try to look around. I saw some people in the cinema looking at us but Minho’s tongue made me close again my eyes and if the soundtrack of the movie wouldn’t started everyone in the room would hear me whimper.

So, after the movie started we stopped and watch it till the end. Still holding hands, we exited the room and headed home. It was pleasant to spend the day with him.

We went straight home after the movie and cooked all evening. Minho know a special Chinese food and cooked for me. of course I didn’t had all the ingredients in my house so I left Minho for 20 minutes and went to the store and buy everything he needed.

We ate and then headed to the sofa.

It’s cold here, right?” he said and tried to heat his palms by blowing into them. I laughed and went to the sofa with a plate of oranges in my hand.

I will turn the heater on a higher level, ok?” I said giving him the plate. He sat on the sofa. After changing the level of the heater I opened the closed in living room and took a snuggling blanket and headed to where Minho was.

I was thinking to ask you for a blanket. It’s already middle march and so cold. And this snow seems like it won’t melt in the next weeks.” He said.

Yeah. Seems like it will he cold for longer. It should be a bit warmer in this month, right?” I said and sat next to Minho, snuggling under the blanket. He turned to me and smiled.

Well, at least a few grades it should be warmer. But it’s like middle December. I don’t know. Maybe it’s me, but I like this weather.” He said. I look at him and smiled.

You like winter? Cold weather?” I said in a bare whisper.

Yesss.” He hummed. I changed the channel averting my eyes to the tv. The news confirmed our impressions. The weather was colder than usual. Our little talk turned in silence while we watched for all 40 minutes the news. Nothing important happened in this country and I missed my UK.

So what do you want to do today? Should we play a game? Or maybe cards game?” Minho asked suddenly. I glared at the clock. It was 8.34pm.

Maybe cards game?” I said. He smiled and nodded.

I have some cards here.” I said and got up from the couch opened the closet and searched in my box. I quickly find the cards and turned to Minho.

Should we play with punishments?” he said smirking. I think I blushed but bitted my lips and nodded.

Now is perfect to play my plan. Only if Key would not be suppose to come home....

I thought while I went closer to Minho. We snuggled under the blanket again and put the cards on the small glass table. I looked down at the cards and decided in my mind that today I will try to play my plan.

Ready? What rules we have?” he asked after we decided what game we will play.

Well, I guess... it should be ..not cheating, not be ...ert...” I laughed and Minho laughed and nodded too “ and I don’t know.”

After 3 round, each 15 minutes my phone ring and I quickly hurried to answer. It was Key.

Minnie Mo, what are you doing?” I heard his voice through the phone he seems happy.

I am playing card games with Minho.” I simply replied and hopped Key would say that he is not coming home. Come on, it was Saturday, at least he could do is stay with his not official boyfriend Jonghyun. Our neighbour. But still, Key should stay with Jonghyun tonight. Please God, make him stay with him.

Look Tae, will you mind if I ... won’t come home tonight?” he said.

YES!

NO, don’t worry, Key. How could I mind? I am playing games here with Minho, so don’t worry, ok?” I said, trying to assure him that everything will be ok if he doesn’t come home. I smiled and thanked the heaven for this.

Ok, then... bye?”

Bye Key.”

Well, Key is out with Jonghyun. I guess I will be alone tonight. We can play as late as we want.” I said trying to make Minho understand that he could stay with me as late as he want, but I didn’t wanted to make him think of other things. I blushed at the thought.

We play for another few minutes and as usual I lost. I am not that good in playing games and Minho always beat me. So my punishment this time it was to let Minho tickle me. He knew I was a ticklish person and as soon as his hands touched my hips I started to laugh as a crazy person. I pushed him with my legs but he came closer again and tickled me.

No Minho, ah...” I laughed and he pushed me on the sofa, he landed above me.

Your punishment, Minni.” He laughed. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed but he came back and hugged me, tickling my back, landing again on the sofa.

Minho, it tick....” I tried to speak. His mouth bitted my jaw and I closed my eyes screaming like a crazy.

Tickleeeeee...” his mouth moved to my lips and we both frozen in the kiss. I didn’t expected to feel his lips. I closed my eyes and Minho’s kiss deepened.

Taemin...” he whispered and I opened my eyes. He was all over me on the sofa. We stopped for a second, looking in each other eyes. Minho’s hand brushed a hair from my forehead and smiled tender. He leaned closer again and kissed me. This time it was a hot and demanding kiss.

I smiled in my mind and tried to get up. I pushed Minho on the sofa, never breaking the hot kiss and hovered over him. I his bottom lip and then moved my right hand over his chest. I stopped for a few seconds where his heart was and I could feel it racing.

I whimpered and Minho’s hand travelled from my waist to my back and then my shoulder, cupping my jaw and caressing with his fingers the place under my right ear. He bitted my bottom lip and I let my hand travel down, on his belt. I tangled my fingers on his belt and tried to open it. I felt him shift and I pushed my tongue deeper inside his mouth. He moaned and then frozen when his belt was untied and I tried to open his zipper.

Taemin....” He said stopping the kiss and looking in my eyes. His hands cupped my chin and I looked down in his big frogy eyes.

Feeling my heart beat like crazy I encouraged me in my head to follow the plan. I leaned forward and planted a big open mouthed kiss on his lips. My eyes rolled in my head and stopped with my mouth opened over Minho’s. His tongue caressed my lips.

Taemin...” he said again breaking the kiss. I tried to push myself harder against Minho, and make him understand what I want. He his lips and moved me under him. So now I was under him and he was on top of me looking in my eyes, searching for something.

... Do you....” He tried to say between his deep breaths. I felt his hips grinding on mine and my cheeks turned deep red.

Do you want ... this?” he softly asked, making me blush even harder if it is possible and I nodded before covering my face with my left arm.

Look at me.” he demanded and removed my hand. I needed to look at him and make him make love to me if I wanted to follow the plan.

I look in his eyes and he smiled with deep and lustful eyes. He kissed me again, deep, wet and demanding. Oh, Yes Minho! You must love me. I thought and let him slip his hand under my blue t-shirt.

It felt like fire. I don’t know why but every kiss made me want more and more of Taemin. I slipped my hand under his t-shirt and stopped for a second his lustful moves. I smiled and bitted his already swollen lips.

Minho..” he whimpered. I so want this!

A small tick made me stop the kiss and avert my gaze to the door. It opened slowly revealing an angry and crying Key. Taemin look at him frowning and I got up. Taemin run to Key and put his hand on his shoulder.

Key? Something wrong? Did you cried? What happened?” he asked him.

Did...?” Key stopped when he saw us. Taemin with his hair a total mess and swollen lips and I on the sofa, red cheeks and a guilt on my face for being caught.

Sorry guys. I interrupt you ... sorry. Just...” he scratched the back of his head and Taem look at him, still holding his shoulder.

I just... fight with Jonghyun.” he finally said.

But what happened?” Taem asked him as they both sit next to me on the sofa. A tear slipped on Key’s cheeks.

I... we decided early when we were at the theatre that we will spend the evening in his room, cooking something and then listen music till late. But suddenly Jonghyun’s phone ... called ...a friend asked him to go out, clubbing. So Junghyun wanted to go out and he asked me to go change and just leave.”

And?” Taemin said curious.

Well... I just wanted to stay with him. I didn’t wanted to go out. And we ... kinda’ fight...” he said.

Key, but that’s not a reason to fight with him. he wanted to have fun. You wanted to stay in the house. Right? That’s the reason?”

Kind of easy to say. It was something that bothered me.”

And now Jonghyun is at the club?”

I don’t know. He ... just went angry and I left his apartment. Maybe he left. I don’t know.”

Look Key. You need now to go, take a shower, relax, and then go to bed. You and Jonghyun can resolve things tomorrow.”

Key nodded and left me and Taem in the living room alone.

Poor Key. I don’t know why he is so jealous sometimes.” Taem said and I nodded.

Love makes you jealous and sometimes selfish.” Taemin said.

I’m sorry. He... interrupt us.” He said looking down.

No it’s ok. Go and take care of Key. I will go now. I will come tomorrow and take you out to lunch. Ok?” he smiled and nodded.

I left his house and headed home. The street was dark and I sighed. Maybe tomorrow I will bring Taemin to my house.