My Little List

The List

Lee So Ah

 

My feet hurt. I wanted to just fall down on the sidewalk and sleep. I'd never had a more tiring day. I had 43 photoshoots today and had to wear the most bizzare clothing and 7-inch heels. I would've taken off my Jimmy Choo's if it weren't for the ice on the pavement.

I sighed and stared up at the sky. How lonely I was. All my friends were probably having a good time and were most likely watching a movie, partiying, or snuggling in a blanket with their boyfriends.

I wanted love too! I always have. I used to be named as the nerdiest girl in school and voted to "Most Likely Be a Lonely Lawyer". Of course they got in trouble for that but it didn't change a thing. I was still laughed at and picked on. No one liked me. Now that I became a famous model, boys from highschool were suddenly fawning over me like I was some type of shiny, new car.

"Are you Lee So Ah?" I heard a deep, gruff voice say. I shifted my gaze from the stars in the sky to a middle aged man and a teenage girl standing in front of me with eyes filled with curiosity.

"Ye," I replied with a smile. "How can I help you?"

The man grinned and began to stutter. "Th-this is my daughter, Kim Sin Ma. You're practically her idol!" he exclaimed as he pushed the teenage girl towards me.

"Park Tae Jun," he said as he shook my hand.

"Oh! You're the famous ulzzang model!" I exclaimed.

He smiled and nodded.

"My name's Lee So Ah."

Tae Jun's eyes widened.

"Bwoh?! You're the famous model all over the billboards of Seoul?"

"That's right," I replied and then took a sip from my espresso.

Tae Jun smiled the cutest smile I'd ever seen. "Nice to meet you."