Heaven: It's Time To Let Go

Kiss the Rain

Chanyeol requested for  one week vacation-leave from office work and it's already his third day thinking that he needs a break once in a while, so now with his usual office time he's in the house plugging a USB at the back of their t.v and his favorite video starting to play in the screen.He grabbed a pack of chips and a can of cola in the fridge. He sat in the couch right away. Baekhyun shouted not to take a video of him because it's distracting him from reading but the giant shut him with a kiss. A faint of blush reflected in Baekhyun's face and the obvious changed color of his ears. It looks so red and can be really seen in the video.

The doe-eyed boy likes to shoot videos of them together. He saves it to his computer and another copy to a flash-drive whenever he wanted to watch it in the larger screen just like now.Chanyeol burst out laughing while watching the different expressions of his beloved guy in the videos. Baekhyun gently smiled back while gazing the latter who's watching their happy moments together.

After two hours of throwing back, Chanyeol rose from where he seated and bring all his trash in the dining bin. He went straight-away to the study room and pulled out a brown-covered photo album and flipped the first page of it.  He chuckles at first  and continues to recall all the events happened in each photos. Most in the pictures was Baekhyun. Taking video is not the only hobby of Chanyeol but to make some snapshots of Baekhyun ever since they were in highschool. Meanwhile, Baekhyun likes to go in karaoke bars to relieve his stress. He likes to sing  and top of it he really got a beautiful husky voice, one of the reason why Chanyeol fell in love with him. Baekhyun's voice is like a breathing to the giant one. Whenever Chanyeol strum his guitar means it's a sign for the slender boy to sing though it's already their every night routine before going back to bed. At the end of the day when Baekhyun finally fall asleep Chanyeol always stole a picture of his beloved little guy's sleeping face.

After taking a stroll in the bookshelf, Chanyeol put back the last album which is the thickest one among of it. He wiped his falling tears at the edge of his waterline after awhile. Baekhyun was sitting in the study table as he stares to the sobbing boy. Chanyeol lifted his head and his eyes met to Baekhyun's and sadly pointed his gaze at lover's favorite book right away. He stood, bringing the book along with him and left the room. Baekhyun wass on his back , following and going at every corner where Chanyeol goes, not talking. Simply giving a smile and sad look but the giant didn't bothered at all. 

Today is Thursday, his fourth day from leave. He woke from a dream where Baekhyun singing his favorite song "Persistence" by Kim Dongwook, which currently playing on his neighbor's radio as he opened his eyes and regain his awareness from slumber.He shifted his head at the right side and gazes where the slender boy usually sleep.Then there's Baekhyun lying in bed and staring back to the latter and sang along with the playing radio .

After fixing himself, Chanyeol went to the kitchen and started preparing two sets of breakfast. Pulling out all the ingredients he needed in the fridge. After an hour, he's finally done cooking. He set-up the dining table and never forget to brewed coffees for two, an americano which Baekhyun really likes to drink in the morning. After setting it, the television seems to be portable he brought it in the dining and placed on top of three feet height divider and started playing all the clips again to start his day.

Baekhyun was sitting right in front of him and never touches his food. He watch and laugh together with the big-eared guy who's chewing his food swiftly. Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun's share and gave a sad look for a few seconds. He brought his eyes back to the screen and started his forceful laughing again. After grabbing his breakfast,  Chanyeol brought the plates to the dish washing sink and get the rolled plastic in the cabinet and covered the pale-skinned boy's share. Baekhyun went out of the kitchen and followed by Chanyeol with the portable t.v on his arms and placed it back to where it is.

Chanyeol went to their bedroom to change his clothes. He planning to go out to buy some stuff for tomorrow's occasion. It's Baekhyun and Chanyeol's fourth year anniversary. The giant stepped out of the house but never fails to say goodbye whenever he needs to go.

"I'll be going out for a while I need to buy something, Hyung. I'll be back before 5pm"

Baekhyun was standing there in the door step waving his hand to Chanyeol while smiling before the giant shut the door.

Chanyeol's first destination was a bookstore, he bought some balloons, colored cartolinas and some stuff he can use for designing the living room. Next, was a cake shop to order and asked them to deliver it to his place tomorrow noon and that's the same with the flower shop. He ordered a hundred pieces with the combination of red and white roses because Baekhyun really likes it. After that he went inside to a boutique and bought a set of clothes that Baekhyun will come to love.

Chanyeol stopped in a cafe for some few minutes and called someone from his hand phone saying that person needs to prepare a bottle of white wine and a gift for him. Lastly was a supermarket to buy  some fruits, ingredients for tomorrow's dishes and some groceries to filled up their lifeless refrigerator. Thinking that he bought everything that he needed already so he went back home.

When the giant came back, the house looks so dull and unusually dark. No lights at all at this kind of hour. He's not used to it, the house always looks so lively every time he goes home from work. It's only four thirty in the afternoon, the sky looks so dark, there might be upcoming rain. He hurriedly went inside the house before the rain started to fall. He all the lights and brought all the stuff in the kitchen and settle some of it in the refrigerator. He fixed his new bought clothes and hanged it inside the closet. He went to the washroom to take a shower and changed into pajama. Baekhyun was sitting at the bed,in the right area where the lampshade was placed.He gave a welcoming warm smile to the giant guy who pinned his body in the bed as he get a glimpse at the place  where the picture frame stood.

"Baekhyun-hyung! It's raining, you like the sounds of the rain , isn't it? Tomorrow is our fourth anniversary and I'm really looking forward to it,

.

.

.

I'm happy to met you and I never regretted it even once"

He suddenly became so emotional maybe because it's already their  fourth anniversary. Baekhyun laid down together with Chanyeol while strolling a touch on the younger's face and keeping a smile until the latter fall asleep.

Today is Friday, Chanyeol's fifth day of his vacation and a very important day for him. He woke up so early to prepare the crafts for living room's design, cutting the cartolinas into different shapes, writing some messages to it, blowing the balloons and stick it in the wall. After all the preparation in the living for later's celebration he moved on to the kitchen to prepare the dishes. The deliveries started to came one by one. It's already two o'clock in the afternoon when he finished everything. All Baekhyun did was roamed around and followed Chanyeol in the house the whole time. This time he's waiting for Chanyeol to come out of the bedroom wearing his new bought clothes, he's excited to see it because it's rare for Park Chanyeol to buy his own clothes because Baekhyun was the one who always bought clothes for him.

After few seconds Chanyeol came out wearing a very simple outfit which likely Baekhyun's taste of fashion. He's wearing cream trouser, white tee inside and mocha-colored cardigan. This time he's not wearing his usual eyeglasses but use graded clear lenses instead. With a very clean and neat one sided-bangs hairstyle , perfectly fitted to his silky black hair. Chanyeol get a final glance at the t.v screen which reflected his look a little bit when a sounds of doorbell chimes was heard.

Chanyeol pushed the automatic unlocking button then went to the kitchen to prepare the meals. Someone entered the house holding a bottle of wine and a box of gift. The boy is shorter than Baekhyun. He got a heart-shaped lips, doe-eyed and fair skinned complexion. He's wearing a black jeans, dark gray hooded jacket with red checkered polo inside. Baekhyun stared at him and then smile after a while. The little boy's name was Do KyungSoo, He's Baekhyun former underclassman in the university back then. He is currently co-worker of Chanyeol now who started last year after graduating. Kyungsoo shoot his stares at every corner and amazingly look all the stuff that Chanyeol did just for this day.

"Kyungsoo-yah, You like spaghetti right ?  Come here. Let's eat it together with Baekhyun-hyung"

"Ahmm, Yea sure, Chanyeol-sunbae"

The dining was set for three people this time. Baekhyun was sitting in the middle facing the window while Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are facing to each other. While eating their meal, Chanyeol opened the bottle of wine that Kyungsoo brought, pouring all the wine glass except for Baekhyun knowing that his boyfriend doesn't like to drink alcohol. The pale skinned guy never touches his food as usual but stares the two men who's eating in front of him. Chanyeol took a sip on his wine.

"Hyung! You didn't know how much we misses you , No! I badly misses you! It's been a year already"

Chanyeol snorted. Kyungsoo glued his gaze on the plates  and just planned to listen to all his senior's talking.

"How come you gone so sudden? You left me behind as the same day of our anniversary and today  

.

.

.

 is your first year death anniversary"

Tears gradually rolled down to his crimson cheeks. The sight in front of Baekhyun's eyes makes his heart sunk down to his stomach. 

Before Kyungsoo's tear started to fall, Baekhyun jumped inside.

Baekhyun was a living soul who left something behind and  he needed to tell it to his beloved one.

"Chanyeol-ah"

The voice tonality was different but the way Chanyeol's name was called sounds so similar to his ear. The sobbing boy widened his eyes from what he have heard and slowly lifted his head. He pointed his eyes to  Kyungsoo's smiling face. Different face but very familiar smile, Chanyeol stood right away from where he seated sensing something very indifferent. He pulled Kyungsoo's arm that made the short guy rose and wrapped him with his long arms. Different body but same warm. No words can explain of what Chanyeol's currently feeling.

"Hy-Hyung, I-is that really you ?" Chanyeol stuttered after departing apart his head from Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"hmm. yes, it's me. Chanyeol-ah"

"How come? All this days why did you only appear today ?"

" I was always here with you but you can't see me. I'm just a soul. I was on your side every time you watches our videos, taking a look on our photo albums, every minute you eating alone and lying in bed beside you before you fell asleep.

"Hyung. I really misses you. Please don't leave me anymore'

" Chanyeol-ah. Isn't it our fourth year anniversary? Why don't we continue celebrating it? I'll continue eating Kyungsoo-yah's pasta"

"oh- oh okay Hyung. I got some surprised for you I'll show you after we eat"

Since it's a sudden situation Chanyeol thought of something right away. After waiting for Baekhyun to finished his food,he stood right away and fetch his guitar to their bedroom. Turning off the lights and grabbed a piece hanky on his drawer.

"Hyung. You need to put on this blindfold for my surprise to you"

" Okay! I got it"

Chanyeol lead the blindfolded slender boy to the couch and let him seat.He hides himself after lightning the candles lights that was put in very romantic way. And in very few seconds.

"Hyung! You can take it off now"

 Baekhyun took it off and Chanyeol started strumming his guitar as he play the song "Missing You".

"Hyung sing with me...

Everyday,

.

.

.

Every night"

"I am missing you..."

The night seems solemn. It will gonna be longest night for them who just reunited by miracle. Baekhyun's humming lingers through the whole room that Chanyeol badly misses the whole time. Chanyeol brought the cake as he greeted the sitting boy, a happy anniversary. They blew the candles together and had a slice for each other. As one of the most playful dude back then in higschool,the happiest guy in this moment brushed an amountful of icing on Baekhyun which made him shoot a killing stare on Chanyeol. Different eyes but the gaze was so much similar. But then the giant wiped it off by it gently, Baekhyun firmly closes his eyes to feel Chanyeol's warm. 

Shortly, Chanyeol issued a small box out of his pocket, he let Baekhyun to open it and found the couple rings inside. Chanyeol dugged the smaller one and grasped the other's gorgeous hand and made the most gentle look on his eyes waiting for the latter to accept the ring. And of course he didn't failed Chanyeol. by giving a nod and lovely smile in return. Fetching the remaining larger ring, Baekhyun softly touches Chanyeol's large hand and gradually wore the ring to the younger guy. They embraces and leaned to each other's forehead. Chanyeol slowly presses his lips into Kyungsoo's which is currently Baekhyun. They gave a very wanted and lustful kisses that they have been earning for exactly a year the last time they did. Chanyeol carried him in the bedroom and slowly put him down and made love the whole night. Lying in bed, staring at the same sky and gazing the stars reminiscing the whole night and gradually fell asleep next to each other's arms. Morning has come. Chanyeol was the first one who woke up and prepared the breakfast.

" I made you're favorite black bean noodles"

"Really ? is it to heavy for breakfast ? but thanks Chanyeol-ah"

After the morning meals, this time they really watch the videos together, take a look on the photo albums and sing together while Chanyeol playing the guitar. They're doing everything they used to do together a year ago.

"Chanyeol-ah, Can you play "Persistence" ? I'll sing it for you."

"Yea sure Hyung"

Baekhyun started with a hum then sing after a minute of introduction.introduction. Baekhyun's voice is much similar to Kyungsoo's singing voice. It echoed through out the  room and very calming to listen that made Chanyeol fell in love million times before till now. Different body and faces but exactly the same person.

" Chanyeol-ah"

"Yea, Hyung ?"

"Chanyeol-ah. It's time to let go. Our memories is getting in your way to fell in love with this boy"

"WAIT! Hy-hyung!"

"I love you more than you think of and I'm really thankful to god that you fell in love with someone like me Chanyeol-ah, you were the greatest happening in my life"

"Wh- What the hell are you saying hyung? You're staying right ?"

"It's been a year already since my death from car accident and you don't need to blame yourself and dedicate your life from someone who's gone in this world Chanyeol-ah.I went back to tell you this. I want you to be happy"

"Stop . Stop it Hyung"

"You can restart with  Kyungsoo. He can make you happy which i have not done , this is my last favor for you Chanyeol-ah. Move-on and be happy"

"Hyung! I don't think I can do it"

"You can do it. I know you. Always take care of your self, eat healthy so you won't get sick.  It's time to let me go so I can finally rest, I love you so much,my giant"

"Hy-hyung.."

Before leaving Kyungsoo's body, Baekhyun made his gentle touch in Chanyeol's face and his final kiss to the giant's forehead. Chanyeol slowly closes his eyes that made a couple of tears fell down. Then Kyungsoo was unconciously fell on his lap. It's a sign that Baekhyun was really gone and made final goodbye to his beloved guy. The one who was left behind were just keep on sobbing without even taking a notice to himself that he was tightly clasping Kyungsoo's petite body.

"Sun-Sunbae ? Chanyeol-sunbae ?"

Kyungsoo gradually woke up from the crying sound of his senior office mate and called Chanyeol's name.

"Kyungsoo-yah? Is that you Kyungsoo-yah ?"

" Yes, it's me Sunbae. Aren't we eating pasta a while ago ? what happened ?"

" You suddenly collapsed last night and you got unwell but it settled down this morning and I think you're fine now"

"Really ? I'm really sorry Sunbae. I think I bothered you a lot this time that makes you even cried"

 "it's nothing Kyungsoo-yah. I was actually watching a drama a while ago. Don't mind it too much, okay ? I'll carry you in bed so you can take a full rest."

 After lying down Kyungsoo in his bed. He closes the door and grabbed his guitar out of the room together with a picture of Baekhyun and him. He sat in the couch and started strumming his guitar.

 "Please watch me over there Hyung, I love you so much and thank you for loving me back also. I'll try to become happy just like how you wishes hyung'"