iv; she's really into you (anybody you want)

words for the heart

she loves him. so much. end of story. 


People don’t realize the difficulties she has to go through each day just to make him happy, just to make him feel satisfied with her, just to make him stay with her for as long as she could.

She always sacrifices something every now and then, may it be her time, her friends, her freedom, her rights – basically everything that has anything to do with her.

She is weak. She succumbs to his commands in an instant, because what power does she have over him really? Absolutely none. She is ignored, neglected, left out by him in one way or another but he at least doesn’t abuse her like most men, which is one of the few reasons why she stays by his side even if his love for her is no more or has ceased to exist.

Another reason, is probably the main reason why she still stays with him, and that’s because she loves him.

Love is a strong word and a strong feeling, that she knows, but she loves him because she knows that is true as well. He may not be the dream boy every other woman wishes him to be, even just for one day, but he is all she needs and more.

He remembers the little things about her, like how she likes shrimps and remembers to always buy at least a kilo of it when they go to the market. Or how he turns up the volume of the stereo when her favorite song is playing, or even when he answers that she’s beautiful to her question of: “does this make me look fat?”

This habit of his makes her think that there’s hope for him to change and it can happen over time – lots of time.

Although it’s been forever since he’s last taken her out on a proper date, forever since they actually cuddled up on the sofa, forever since they’ve watched the stars together – she doesn’t really mind, not that much, as long as she still sees the twinkle in his eyes every time he looks at her every morning, noon, afternoon, night – she knows they’re going to be okay just for a little while. 


- ; no names are mentioned because i wanted you guys to just imagine the pair you wanted.