Final

Break up
Walking down the streets to your regular café at 08:00 in the night you wondered why Junhyung called you this late there. After a lot searching you finally found him holding a box in his hands and waiting near the door of the café. 

You went to him with a big smile plastered on your face oblivious of what might happen next. As soon as you reached there you could sense the awkward atmosphere between you two but still your smile didn't falter. You looked up at him expecting him to say something.
He looked at you with direct eye contact, and so did you. You could see the difference in the way his eyes seemed - emotionless, there was no spark in them like it used to be before. He finally broke the silence with the words that broke your heart - "Let's break up."

You were shocked for a moment,you definitely could not believe what he said. You looked at him in disbelief and said, "This is all a joke right? It's just a prank not anything serious right? Just tell me I'm right." But there was no answer. You were already on the verge of tears.
He stated blankly, "Look I'm not here to waste my time or yours. Don't make a scene on the road by crying, people are looking at us. Just accept the fact that I'm breaking up with you. Oh and take this also. (while giving me the box) These are all the things you brought for me. Since now we are not going to be together I rather give them to you." 

I just kept looking at him. I couldn't understand why he wanted to break up.  But then again these past few weeks he didn't answer my texts or calls, always ignored any dates I set up giving an excuse of having work and he also spoke to me in a rudemanner. I was also pretty irritated with his attitude that I couldn't bear it any more. He looked at me with a pathetic look and said, "I'm going now. And you better go home as well you useless female." 
 
I scoffed at him, after all this he just leaves like that. He turned hia back and started walking. I stopped him by saying, "WAIT! I have stayed quite the whole time that doesn't mean I have nothing to say." With that he stopped in his tracks. He turned around and gave me a what's-your-problem look and then I said to him, "Your not the one breaking up with me I am. You never deserved me. I'm not the one useless here you are. Let me remind you that I'm not going to cry over you you'll be the one doing that later and this box that you gave me it just gets a better place now." I threw the box in the nearest dustbin. "Well goodbye to you and suffer  without me." 

I turned back and walked away. I was definitely sad but I was not going to cry over that man ever. I was proud of what I did. 

As I walked towards my house I only smiled because I never felt this better before.