Epilogue

Bless You (Jeti Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know I'd said I'd come back, but you didn't believe me, eh?

Well I'm back! This is the last installment of this story, okay? No more requests, please~ I've been swamped catching up.

I really like this chapter because it's something new that I've never done before~

Enjoy! :D

--

Jessica’s PoV

 

“Girls, calm down! You have a show in less than 10 minutes!” Our manager yelled over the ruckus.

“SNSD! We need you out there, ASAP!” One of the PD-nims announced.

All of a sudden, the whole Nickhun thing didn’t matter. The two maknaes were busy touching up and we were putting on our mics. We scurried backstage to have our usual pep talk and walked on stage. Tiffany made eye contact with me and I knew I was in trouble. I was momentarily relieve as soon as the intro of Mr. Mr. played and our Sones cheered us on. They stage felt tense around Tiffany. She wasn’t her usual eye-smiley self. I really must’ve pissed her off.

After our performance we went straight back to the dressing room. 2NE1 and 4Minute still had to perform before the weekly award was given.

We were all about to sit down, when one of our stylists made an announcement. “Fany, Nichkhun apologizes that he had to leave. His company called him and he said it was urgent.” Everyone looked at Tiffany, but she looked straight at me.

“We need to talk.” She said in English as she pulled me out of the room.

“But I’m tired.” I whined.

She pulled me into the practice room next to our dressing room and locked the doors. We heard groans, knowing our members were planning on snooping on us. We walked to the farthest part of the room just so they couldn’t hear anything.

“What was that all about?” Tiffany started with her loud voice.

I crossed my arms. I don’t really know myself. Something just overcame me.

Tiffany noticed my quietness. “Why did you do that?” she threw her arms out. “Answer me Jessica!”

I twitched at the amount of decibels were running through my ears. My ears were ringing enough from the shouting crowds and the loud music. Tiffany’s booming voice was something I didn’t need at the moment.

“We’re not leaving until you answer my question.” She crossed her arms.

I took a deep breath then finally looked at her. “You shouldn’t be with him anymore.”

She scoffed. “Is that what this is about?”

“I don’t want you near him. None of the members do.” I stated. “We don’t like what he did to you, or what s have been doing to our members!”

Tiffany knew what was going on, but she became stubborn. “Just because Taecyeon-oppa dragged you and Yoona to the side of the road, doesn’t mean Nichkhun will!”

That really hit the head. “Mind I remind you, Nichkhun cheated on you.”

Her eyes opened wider with rage. “We weren’t official yet.” She stammered.

“Oh please. Don’t feed me like that.” I dropped my arms.

“You need to learn to forgive. We’ve gone past this now.” Tiffany finally spoke softly, looking at the floor like a little girl that just got in trouble.

I sighed. “Look. I don’t hate the guy. I just don’t like you being around him.” Tiffany looked at me. “I don’t know him as well as you, but I know the facts of your history. You’ve broken over some stupid stuff. You’ve broken up for some serious stuff. You think that it’s meant to be, but I think it’s a sign. It’s a sign that you’re pushing things to the point of breaking and at some point, these things are going to break into something unrepairable.” There was so much tension in the air. “Do you think it’s worth saving your relationship after he cheats? Is it worth saving your relationship after breaking up the 3rd time because you fought over who would pay? Is it worth saving your relationship after causing both your companies trouble of figuring out if you two are actually dating or just playing? Because if it is, I think you’re crazy! You’re not saving a relationship! You’re saving your ego! You’re saving the fact that this relationship is playing along horribly, but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter