ended before it all began

These Broken Stars

Allysa is a smart student,a cheerful and talkative kind of girl who met Kyungsoo,the silent guy.

"Can you please say a word?Why are you so quiet omg" Allysa said to Kyungsoo,her new classmate.

After tired forcing him to talk,Allysa didn't give up and shook his shoulder instead.

"Just say a word,please" Allysa said.

Kyungsoo glared at her,madly.Allysa was scared seeing his fierce face and she cried.Her classmates approached her.

"What's wrong?" They asked.

"I was just trying to make him talk but look at him! He's mad" Allysa cried.

"Alright,Hi! Are you satisfied now?" Kyungsoo said,forcefully.

Allysa smiled and said,"Hi".

____________________

And that's how they met,soon after that they're getting closer and closer which lead them to more than friends relationship.Allysa smiled when those memories crossed her mind.

"Why are you smiling all of sudden?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Do you still remember how we got close?You made me cry" Allysa said.

"Of course I do.You cried because you're a cry-baby" Kyungsoo answered and laughed.

Allysa laughed and pinched her boyfriend.They're on their way to the airport,Allysa is going to California for further study.It took months for both of them to decide about this.After all,long-distance relationship isn't easy to face they're still young and there's still a lot more to learn about love.Allysa refused at first,but after convinced by her boyfriend,she decided to accept the offer.Its not the end for both of them.

They had their last dinner together at the airport.Allysa felt tears clogging while she was eating.She's gonna miss her boyfriend so much but she also have dreams to reach and her parents happiness is her priority.When they finished eating,Kyungsoo walked her until the departure hall.

"Its time.." Kyungsoo said,still holding on his tears.

"I'm gonna miss you.." Allysa said,with tears flowing on her face.

"Hey,its gonna be fine.Don't worry,study hard and we'll get married alright?" Kyungsoo comforted her.

Allysa hugged him tightly,she will definitely miss his hug,who never failed to make her feel better.

"Take care,I love you so much" Allysa said,still trying to talk when she couldn't.

"I love you too,ring me everyday okay?and miss me everyday too" Kyungsoo said kissing her lips for the first time.

"I will,look after my parents for me" Allysa answered.

Kyungsoo waved at her for the last time before she went down to the departure hall.He left the airport with tears.It was their decision and Kyungsoo can't be selfish.He loved her so much that's why he decided to let her go.

Allysa boarded the plane.She nearly cried again but she hold it in.The thought that this might be their last moment together scared her.She took her sit and and fell asleep straight away.

____________________

The next morning,Kyungsoo switched on the tv and watched the news.He was walking around the room when he heard the reporter said,

"Korean Air flight to California crashed near Kyoto,Japan last night which caused death to all passengers including flight crews and pilots"

Kyungsoo sat infront of the tv and saw Allysa's face which is one of the death victim.

His phone rang,Allysa's parents called him about the tragedy.They were crying and so does Kyungsoo.This is not what he expected,he expect Allysa to arrive safely,continuing her studies in ease and get married after she graduated.He cried for the whole day and night.He just lost his one and only love,its not easy to accept but this is the truth that he has to face no matter how hurt it is.

"Why are you doing this to me..."

"I need you,why did you left..."

"Allysa,please come back...."

____________________

A year later,Kyungsoo is still the old Kyungsoo.He's never be able to move on,he's still in love with his dead love and he missed her everyday,it feels like she's still there,talking to him but in fact she's not.Not a day goes by without thinking about her.Allysa's parents have tried to make him forget about Allysa but he refused to,they're worried about his health and he can't stay this way.Life must go on..

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.Rest in peace,Allysa.I love you.."