Finally !!

Super Generation fanfic + SHINeeF(x)

 

 

The third day before the concert in Paris began.

 

Siwon POV

Today is the day I came home from Taiwan. and I immediately went back to Paris. Actually there are still three more days to rest, but it was just me and Donghae in korea. All BC artist has gone to Paris a week ago.

We will depart at 11 noon. We take the time early so when we got there, the sky is not dark.

 

End of POV

Siwon and Donghae depart from the Dorm at 10 am.

 

Donghae looked at his watch,
still preliminary. it seems we still had time to go to the store soon doll. I'm going to buy some stuff for my girl.

 

Hm? Okay then. Siwon said.

 

after buying the goods, Siwon and Donghae continued their journey to the airport.

 

Passenger plane with the aim to Paris, is expected to enter into the plane now.

 

 

* at Paris

 

Ahh! Finally we arrived. Siwon said as he stretched his hand.

Haha .. Finally we come! Welcome Paris. Donghae said as they hurried off the plane.

 

Siwon POV

we've got to paris. well, do you know? plane is always boring. after arriving, we were picked up by our manager and he took us to the hotel ..

 

Arriving at the hotel,

I immediately checked in and sat on the couch.

 

I sat down and texted Yuri.

 

Siwon: Hi Yul. . Where are you? I've got to the hotel. Sent Tuesday 17:58

___ (Yuri did not reply)

 

Ahh, Anyway. I will sleep first. She was probably busy right now.

 

Siwon was asleep, because he was very tired.

When he is awoke, he saw his phone.

 

 

One Message from My Yul ~

Yuri: Oh, Oppa. You've got to the hotel? Why did not you call me? Received Tuesday 19:20

Siwon: Where have you been? I fell asleep because waiting for you to reply my message. hahaha .. I have the room ** 9, if you want to find me, just come. Keke ..

Yuri: Room ** 9? Okay .. I Will go there .. But I have to shower first. See you ..

Siwon: me too .. Haha ..

 

Siwon then take a shower. Yuri is also the same.

 

10 Minutes Later ..
Someone Knock on Siwon's Room.

 

Come in. Siwon said

How can i Come in? you lock it! Yuri Shouted.

Hahaha. . Sorry .. I forgot I have a hotel room .. Siwon said mockingly as he open the door.

 

Yuri smiled and then Entered the room ..

So? You do not go anywhere today? Yuri asked as She sit at Siwon's Bedroom.

there is no plan. why? Siwon asked while wearing clothes.

 

Just asking .. anyway, you've completed your drama at Taiwan? Suddenly Yuri asked.

Of Course .. that’s why i took a plane to came here. I want to meet you. Siwon said as he leaned forward.

 

Yuri smiled and playfully hit his arm ..

 

Is there a Kissing Scene in the drama? Yuri asked again.

Of Course no! I would reject it if there's kissing scene. Don’t  Worry .. I Won’t Betray you  ..

Siwon said as he Kissed Yuri's Cheek ..

Yuri blushed.

You are so cheesy Siwon.

 

Have you eaten? Siwon asked suddenly.

not yet. I'd like to ask you to go out to eat. Yuri said

Really? Let's go then. Looks like my stomach was empty now. Siwon said, holding his stomach.

 

Yuri and Siwon then went to the cafe near the hotel.

arriving at the cafe. they then ordered food and talked for a while.

unnoticed, it was getting dark. and they decided to return to the hotel.

 

Yuri did not immediately go into her room. Instead she went to Siwon’s Room First .

Siwon and Yuri lying in bed.

and all of a sudden.

Siwon turned and hugged Yuri.

Yul .. I Love you. Siwon said suddenly.

Why? Why so sudden? Yuri said as She leaned her head on Siwon's Chest.

No. I just wanted to say it. Siwon said

and i promise you, starting from today I will be there for you if you need me. Siwon said Again.

 

Really? Promise me Oppa .. Sometimes if I have a problem, I do not know I have to say to whom.

All members are always busy with their individual activities. Yuri said.

of Course. I Promise you .. Siwon said as he Kissed Yuri's Forehead.

Yuri then looked at Siwon's Eyes Deeply.

Oppa. You are the most important person to me. Thank you. You enhance my life. yuri said
And then they talked for a while.
If you're tired. take a rest, do not push yourself ... Siwon said.

 

Yes .. I'll go back to my room. Yuri said
Hm? Okay .. See you tomorrow ..

 

Yuri went back to his room.

 

The next day.
because it is still very early,
Siwon woke up and went downstairs to get some fresh air.

 

But By the time he exit the elevator door, he saw Donghae was arguing with Minho.

What? I told you to stay away from Yoona! But it seems like you are ignoring what I say ! Why did you do that? Donghae said Louder .

Why? So what? Why I should not approach her? I know you love him but your heart filled with a sense of Jealousy Hyung.

 

Really? You're still a little boy. Don’t expect to advise me! Donghae said as he was going to hit Minho face.

Stop it! What happened with you two? Siwon said and he walked toward them.

 

They were both silent and just stared at each other.
but suddenly the atmosphere Become more tense after Minho Suggesting Donghae to Break Up with YoonA .

What? what did you just said? Donghae said as he pulled Minho's Collar.
You did not hear it? Okay. I will repeat it. ‘YOU’ should end the relationship ! Minho said.

Donghae was getting angry and immediately hit Minho’s Face.

 

Siwon saw it and He tried to Calm both of them .
but it was too difficult for him. he was alone  and he had to calm them both.

Shortly after that, Leeteuk woke up and went downstairs.

 

Author POV
Leeteuk went downstairs and he saw Donghae was fighting with Minho.

 

Yahh, yahh! What are you doing? Stop it! Leeteuk ran towards the three of them.

Oh, Hyung! help me. Hold Minho and I'll hold Donghae. Siwon Said
shortly thereafter, and finally Siwon Leeteuk can separate them both.

 

So? What happened? explain to us. Leeteuk said

Donghae and Minho was silent.

 

Explain it. We'll keep it secret. Siwon said
it is our problem. you do not need to know. Donghae said

Okay. that's what you want!

Siwon turned and took a glanced to Minho. Come with me. Siwon said
Minho Nodded and then he Followed his Best Brother.

So? What happened? I can help you to solve it. Siwon said

Well .. in fact, all these problems stems from Donghae hyung. Jealousy that surrounds him, making him blind of Yoona NoonA ..You're not allowed to approach Yoona NoonA, although Yoona NoonA is our good friend .

Really? Siwon said in surprise.
Surprised Huh? Minho said. and then he smirk.

 

Of Course. I don’t know if he was crazy for love. Siwon said still in suprised.

 

Hahaha .. let's solve this problem later. we must get ready hyung. Minho said
Okay .. See you then.

Minho went straight to his hotel room. so does Siwon.

Siwon POV

ahhh .. i said as i lay back on the mattress.
but I feel weird. why Donghae could be like that? what happened to him? I have never seen him like that. something is going wrong now.
Ah never mind. I'm going to bed first. I'm still sleepy.

Siwon was asleep.

(Minho Side)

Oh! What Happens with your face? Onew said when he saw Minho’s Face
hm? My face?Minho said, clutching his face.

what's wrong with my face?Minho said again.
What? See yourself in the mirror. Onew said
Are you fighting again?Jonghyun Teased Minho

Haha .. Fighting? I like fighting. Minho said jokingly.
Let's Fight then. Taemin said.